We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Red face Edelweiss of Dwarrowdelf

Hello all of Dwarrowdelf!

Chances are most of you may be a part of a great Kinship already, but for those of you who do not have a home or would like to be a part of a newly formed Kinship please feel free to send a mail to either Dovesong or Eirolas during the week due to work I am only able to be on late at night however weekends my time is usually open.

The kinship itself is very new so we are accepting all members, we would like to start by doing skirmishes and instances as we grow. Would love to coordinate larger raids or big battles in the future. Even if you don't want to join it would be wonderful to hear from you all and to maybe play together in Middle-Earth be it questing or adventuring in dungeons or raids.

Thanks for reading.

Quote Originally Posted by Averyth View Post
    Hello all of Dwarrowdelf!

Chances are most of you may be a part of a great Kinship already, but for those of you who do not have a home or would like to be a part of a newly formed Kinship please feel free to send a mail to either Dovesong or Eirolas during the week due to work I am only able to be on late at night however weekends my time is usually open.

The kinship itself is very new so we are accepting all members, we would like to start by doing skirmishes and instances as we grow. Would love to coordinate larger raids or big battles in the future. Even if you don't want to join it would be wonderful to hear from you all and to maybe play together in Middle-Earth be it questing or adventuring in dungeons or raids.

Thanks for reading.
    This would be pretty sweet. I skipped a year and returned to see the kin I was in dissolved, all members gone for like half a year or so. I am still only lvl 64, cause work and family doesnt leave me much time to play, but i still login 4-5 times a week, and play a bit. At least quests. But Dwarrowdelf is so empty now... I am in the APAC, so when I am online, Dwarrowdelf is mostly a deserted island. I am not the typical kin member, cant participate in scheduled events and stuff, but i can craft, send some free stuff to others, help your alts go through lower level instances and so on. If that would work, drop a line pls. (would really love to see more social action on the server, then the sporadic chit-chat on the world channel... a year ago even Angmar's region chat had more going on than the server's world chat now...)