We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Hybrid View

Where to report translation errors on the homepage/community page? (funny typo!)

I just had a very good laugh while preordering Helm's Deep. In fact, I almost fell off my chair laughing!
    The funny text/typo affects the German pages only. If you hit the button JETZT KAUFEN (BUY NOW) while not logged in, this message appears:
    "Um den Kauf abzuschließen, müsst ihr Euch mit Eurem Konto einlochen."

ROFL. It should say "einloggen" (login) instead of "einlochen". The latter translates to: "To put so. behind bars" or "to hole" [sports].

I could not find a good match for a ticket category or any other means to report typos or translation errors (for game content yes, via bug report, but not for the homepage).
    Did I miss something?

In addition, the "Kontakt" link in the lower left is broken. It redirects to
    Code:
    http://store.lotro.com/de/expansion-packs/item/hd-pre-premium-bundle/LOTRO_SUPPORT_HREF
    which seems to be a stale placeholder.

Here a screen shot of the very entertaining typo:

You can simply send the info in a PM to Sapience or any other member of the community team. I've reported a couple similar issues and had them fixed very quickly that way.

Quote Originally Posted by Garan View Post
    You can simply send the info in a PM to Sapience or any other member of the community team. I've reported a couple similar issues and had them fixed very quickly that way.
    Done, thanks for the info!