We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: i'm stuck!!!!

Question i'm stuck!!!!

i'm a free to play player and i'm stuck on level 26 in lone lands and was wondering where to go next. I don't have enough TP coins to get any of the quest packs yet and i'm getting frusterated I've been doing deeds like crazy to earn enough coins but it's going to take me forever at this rate any suggestions would really help. I really do like this game and play it all the time but i'm starting to get bored. thanks

Follow the Epic Quests & Deed the areas until you can get the next Epic.

Epics are free & they are pretty awesome with great rewards.

Good Luck & Happy Hunting!

Ravn

When you get enough TP .. get the fellowship pac, if available.
    Moria is a definate for lvl 45 through 60

@CrimsonBladeEU

I was looking for that package you suggested, I am SO glad you mentioned it .. thanks!!!
    It is an awesome value !
    Last edited by RavnDottir; Sep 12 2013 at 08:37 PM.
    [CENTER]When in Danger, When in Doubt, Run in Circles, Scream & Shout
    [/CENTER]

The Epic Quest line is a good guide through the game. If you're not at a high enough level and can't do side quests then maybe skirmishes are a good idea until you can progress again with the main quest. I don't know if you can't do skirmishes as a free player (I'm a lifetime player so I can't check) but other than doing any low level quests you may have missed in the areas you do have access to side quests I don't know what else you can do. Maybe replay some instances via the Reflecting Pools.

PS: In case you haven't seen and are willing and/or able, you can also buy all 4 expansions cheaper now in the store than previously:
    https://store.lotro.com/en/expansion...adpack-bundle/

You could also roll another character and earn some TP with that one. But, I'll predict, if you want to get along without ever buying TPs for real money, you'll get bored more often than not.

Quote Originally Posted by shortycat1973 View Post
    i'm a free to play player and i'm stuck on level 26 in lone lands and was wondering where to go next. I don't have enough TP coins to get any of the quest packs yet and i'm getting frusterated I've been doing deeds like crazy to earn enough coins but it's going to take me forever at this rate any suggestions would really help. I really do like this game and play it all the time but i'm starting to get bored. thanks
    A month of subscribing as VIP may open you a lot of possibilities. You can move to NorthDowns or Evendim for change of scenery, you will get some more options available to You like AH access, unlocked trait slots, unlocked fast riding, no Gold cap etc etc.

But if you want to not to put real money in game, then TP grinding is only option. Make second char and do EredLuin quests, Bree explorer deeds and slayer deeds in all three areas, rinse and repeat. 2 such runs should net You enough TP to buy Evendim, then you can go there on Your main and explore one of best of QP this side of Misties (Evendim first quests are available at level 25).

Skirmishes is another option. as a F2P you will get some limitations, but first skirmishes are free to all.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2521c000000163bef/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    Thank you, Turbine, for listening and giving us an opt-out of FE! Good work!

There should be plenty of quests in Breeland, forsaken inn and Lone Lands (including Harloeg & Garth Agarwen) to get you into the 30's. I'm actually leveling a couple toons in that area, one is 29 and the other is 24 and I still have some epics & side quests in that area to do.

The "quest hubs" in order, as I can remember them, within the Lone-lands are:
    1. The Forsaken Inn
    2. Candath (Ranger)
    3. Deputy Camp (behind Minas Eriol)
    4. Iorvinas
    5. Ost Guruth
    6. Earthkin
    7. Nan Dhelu - hilltop just south of ruins
    8. Harloeg Ruins - southern central
    9. Red Pass
    10. Agamaur

If there is a quest hub within the instanced areas of Garth Agarwen, I'm not aware of it as I dislike instanced areas and avoid them.

Besides the options mentioned in previous messages, keep in mind that there are skill use deeds (use a skill 500 times, etc) for TP. Not to mention the various festival related deeds (which add some pretty unique titles as well).

Advancing your character level can also occur through crafting - particularly if you're a resource gatherer (forester, prospector, scholar, farmer) as gathering and processing large numbers of mats can easily add 2 or more levels in a day. Then there is crafting finished goods from the mats. Just keep a close eye on your expenses or your character might become a pauper!

Depending on your playing style you might find North Downs (group, like being challenged) or Evendim (solo) likely QP purchases. Also, be very careful as Moria and Rohan come as QP's and EP's. The EP's have more content - but also cost more.

If you are 26 you have missed stuff. Completing Lone-lands should get you to about 32-35.
    [I]In the sea without lees standeth the Bird of Hermes.
    [/I][I]When all his feathers be from him gone, He standeth still here as a stone.
    Here is now both white and red, And all so the stone to quicken the dead[/I][I].
    The Bird of Hermes is my name, Eating my wings to make me tame.[/I]