We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Red face Warg Event Sunday 15th at 8pm EST

Hey gang, now that my health has improved, going to try to put together an old fashioned purely for lets have fun Bagabonds night out warg pack/raid this Sunday at 8pm est. Going to try to start forming up about 7:45ish, everyone is welcome, and this is for Fun and getting back to basics in the game, all ranks are welcome, but we'll die, suicide, zerg, turn and burn a lot, so if you don't like fun or Dying, probably not for you Wargs only, just have enhanced stealth and long strides please. See ya then, we may even give away a prize or too, or 6, who knows! (Freeps are always welcome as snacks or zerg balls, my groups fear death not, but we like candy. Good to be back, and has been great seeing everyone again!
    [B][I][COLOR=#4169e1][/COLOR][/I][/B]

Sax, LM raid to counter the wargies please
    [COLOR=#800080][B][SIZE=1]Second Marshall Adanelriel Willbreaker,[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#999999][B][SIZE=1] Mistress Over Fear[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#008000][B][SIZE=1] and lover of bog-lurkers[/SIZE][/B].[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#a52a2a][SIZE=1][B][SIZE=1]~Adan - Incendiary Expert[/SIZE][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Red face

Thanks for all the positive interest and feedback! Can't wait to see you all tonight! For the Freeps, whether you Rank 0 to 15, and you want that warg kiler title, tonights your night! See you all out there for some fun!

Great fun tonight Baga! Can't wait for the fun times ahead! Woo!
    ~Atsg

That looks ever so painful.

Red face

Thanks all, we'll do it again soon, and ill try to work it in on a Fri/Sat night so more people can be involved!

Likewise friday/saturday preferably in early afternoon US time.

Good to see ya back baga
    ~arctic