We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Unhappy how to buy? not received email confirmation

hello, good afternoon. I went on the official website and tried to make the purchase of the item (Helm's Deep ™ Premium Edition) and after logging in, opened a window with that item selected for purchase. After I clicked "checkout", the window closed and appeared not all, also have not received email confirmation of purchase. I wonder if I failed to make any step to buying the product. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by curtyfm View Post
    hello, good afternoon. I went on the official website and tried to make the purchase of the item (Helm's Deep ™ Premium Edition) and after logging in, opened a window with that item selected for purchase. After I clicked "checkout", the window closed and appeared not all, also have not received email confirmation of purchase. I wonder if I failed to make any step to buying the product. Thank you.
    wait a few minutes and log into the game with the same account you logged in to make the purchase with. the 'extras' should already be on your account and when Helm's Deep is unlocked you'll have access.

if not, contact customer support.

after I click "checkout" have to do anything else? because I did it all morning and have not received anything so far.