We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

"Premium Relic Pack" -- what is in it?

Within the Legendary Item Pack, does anyone know what specifically is in the "Premium Relic Pack?" If it's some nice tier 9 relics, I'd probably get it. If it's some lower level "meh" relics, I'd probably pass.

I pretty much play only one toon, a level capped hunter. I don't mind not having the "ultra value" that people with many level receive when buying the Legendary Item Pack. But I don't want to get stuck with low value relics either. Thank you very much in advance for answering this. I tried searching the forums, but could not find this question answered.

I'm already sold on the Premium Edition ($60) and the (at check out) sale on 5000 Turbine points for $35 -- both of those options are, for me, great deals.

The one sold in the store has 5 random relics from tier 7-9 which sells for 2,000 tps.

I would guess this is what you will get.
    It's not Teal... it's [SIZE=3][COLOR=#00ffff][B]CYAN[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]!

Sapience is offline Former Community Manager & Harbinger of Soon
    Also worth mentioning that the pack applies to all characters on your account and any new characters you add later. Items are bound to character.

It may be nice to have these and all the other LI stuff for any new characters you make and level up but at the same time its one more item you have to hold onto until you get your character to level 45+ and are able to do Volume 2 Book 1 of the epic and gain your LIs. Until you gain your LIs you don't have access to a relic master to decon any relics that you have.

Quote Originally Posted by PKCrichton View Post
    It may be nice to have these and all the other LI stuff for any new characters you make and level up but at the same time its one more item you have to hold onto until you get your character to level 45+ and are able to do Volume 2 Book 1 of the epic and gain your LIs. Until you gain your LIs you don't have access to a relic master to decon any relics that you have.
    The additional LI bundle comes in its own box at least so its not taking up 4 slots.
    Crell-L85-Champion - Riddermark ; Swego-L85-Burglar ; Kotvi-L95-Runekeeper
    Delego-L85 Hunter ; Stodden-L51-Captain ; Edhul-L61-Loremaster
    Deglorion - SoA XP Disabler

I didn't realize the relic pack was per character. That makes it more valuable. Now my decision is more difficult...

Quote Originally Posted by PKCrichton View Post
    The guys in Thorin's Hall won't talk to you?

Hmm, time to give my crafters the 10000 or so khazad iron I've mined and let them prospect their way to 45 then.

Thank you everyone who answered my original post as "rainyday" (I usually post under mrtoad but accidentally used my old inactive sub when I started the thread).

I ended up getting the Premium Edition + 5000 Turbine points + Legendary Item Pack. The Legendary Item Pack gave me four nice tier 7 and 8 relics. These will especially be handy on my neglected alts who haven't had hundreds of hours to accumulate them like my main hunter has. Plus I'm always buying starlit crystals, etc, and I'll be buying Hobbit movie tickets too, so for me it made sense.

I've held off on buying separate Turbine points for a while and I am glad I did. The option to purchase 5000 points for $34.99 is by my calculations an even better deal than on the double point sales (which feature 4100 points for 34.99). So if anyone used up all their points like I did and is looking for a good deal to buy a few more, the 5k/$34.99 add-on purchase (which is only available during the Helm's Deep pre-order check out) might be worth considering.
    other favorite middle-earth games: The One Ring RPG by Cubicle 7; LotR: The Card Game by FFG; Hobbit/LotR Strategy Battle Game by GW