We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
    Undisclosed location somewhere in the milky way galaxy

Beta, without us?

Sadly it seems I'm among one of the many who were OVERLOOKED for beta....so i decided to bring my misery to he forums :3

oh curse you cruel fate!!!!!!!!!!!!

*sobs* I've been in every beta since Moria was released but it seems the magical people at Turbine decided to skip me over for this year's beta.......

what did i do wrong!? D:

I SUPPOSE that prank I pulled with Gandalf's staff (swapping it with a stuffed snake) probably didn't put me in your good books, but can you really blame me? it was so much fun (watching Gandalf trying to work magic with a stuffed snake *giggles*)

Also i guess that time i raided the cookie storage locker at Turbine HQ didn't help either.........but i swear i sent you guys Pizza to make up for it!!!!!

Hmmmmm guess i'll have to restart my program of daily cookie bribes..... >.>

*leaves a crate of cookies on Sapience's desk*
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/072060000000bd327/01007/signature.png]Amthalian[/charsig]

[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="4"]Valaraen Says: “Behold the Chinchillas! They ride to war!”[/SIZE][/color]

Fear not, there will undoubtedly be more rounds of invites, as there were last time. All is not yet lost.
    TANSTAAFL