We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Unsatisfactory Legendary Upgrade. Different offer please?

So I understand that the Legendary version is just an upgrade to the Premium Expansion Pack for those who want to benefit from the extra legendary accessories for all their current and future characters. Those items are great and every player will eventually need and want to use them for their LI so it's obviously a great deal to have all those items available for your characters.

However, U.S players have an extra upgrade: A ticket to the upcoming 2nd part of The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug (worth of 13$). This leaves non-U.S players with a sour feeling that they are wasting 13$ on the Legendary upgrade because they won't be able to benefit from this awesome deal.

So why not let us, your customers, have a choice when choosing to upgrade to the Legendary version? Let us be able to choose between the ticket (for the U.s players that want it) or between, let's say, 1,500 Turbine Points (for a total of 3,500tps).

What do you say Turbine?

I think this will make a lot of non-U.S players want to upgrade to the Legendary version and get their money's worth.

Thank you for your consideration.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c2140000000db41f/01001/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Can't change it now, I already turned it down.

What if I want the TP version and live in the US?

Quote Originally Posted by KratosX View Post
    However, U.S players have an extra upgrade: A ticket to the upcoming 2nd part of The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug (worth of 13$). This leaves non-U.S players with a sour feeling that they are wasting 13$ on the Legendary upgrade because they won't be able to benefit from this awesome deal.
    Gag... Spit... Turbine would have to pay me to take the ticket off their hands (and even then I wouldn't use it).

Quote Originally Posted by Hundolf View Post
    What if I want the TP version and live in the US?
    Then simply choose the TP instead of the ticket
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c2140000000db41f/01001/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by whheydt View Post
    Gag... Spit... Turbine would have to pay me to take the ticket off their hands (and even then I wouldn't use it).
    Ah yes forgot about the lore fanatics who despise Peter Jackson's version of the story
    In that case we have another group of people having that sour feeling and not only that but feel also insulted to be offered the ticket? :P

They should not have offered an item they could not offer to their entire player base.
    If they offered something that only the EUs could use and the US was left out the flaming would be from the other side of the fence
    This is poor marketing