We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Buying Quad-Pack but I aready have the Rohan expansion

I want to buy the Quad-Pack because the offer is just too good. When I started to play a couple of months ago I already bought the Riders of Rohan expansion. My question is if the Quad-Pack which is including the Riders of Rohan expansion will corrupt my already existing version?

Quote Originally Posted by Ruby_Hardbottle View Post
    I want to buy the Quad-Pack because the offer is just too good. When I started to play a couple of months ago I already bought the Riders of Rohan expansion. My question is if the Quad-Pack which is including the Riders of Rohan expansion will corrupt my already existing version?
    No, there shouldn't be any problems even if you already have RoR.

Upgrading your account will simply unlock the content associated with the Expansions you didn't have before.

As always, if you encounter an issue, feel free to contact Account Support directly.

Is the quad pack a separate code on its own? Say if I wanted to buy the Helms Deep for one account and the quad pack for another (and get the discounted price for buying it at the same time), would they be their own keys? Thanks.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0b20c000000172473/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

The discounted price version of the Quad-Pack is only available through purchase of that Helm's Deep Package.
    The full package (HD and Quad-Pack @ discount) will only deliver to the account that you're currently logged into.

The LOTRO Market doesn't deliver Keys.

Ah, that's good to know, glad I asked. Thanks!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0b20c000000172473/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Talking

Thanks - just bought the Quad-Pack and couldn't be happier

I bought the quad pack myself this morning. But I seem to have problems. I never got the key to activate it and i got all the receipt via email and everything seem to be ok, except I still cant play. Did I miss something somewhere? Thank you.

The Prancing Pony, usually I'm drunk in a corner
    Quote Originally Posted by providence View Post
    I bought the quad pack myself this morning. But I seem to have problems. I never got the key to activate it and i got all the receipt via email and everything seem to be ok, except I still cant play. Did I miss something somewhere? Thank you.
    It should have been automatically applied to your account.
    Did everyone get a bugged signature? My BB code doesn't work anymore

Glorgnorbor, A Rock And A Hard Place, Stop by our Friday music shows! 4PM EST at the Bree West Gate on Dwarrowdelf!
    If a Malledhrim Soldier dies alone in the forest because of canceled quest, will it make a sound? ~Leixy