We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Gift panel for the user

What is the chance that we might get a panel (in game) to give away turbine coin. I have three kids and we love to play lotro together, but I do not want them to have access to my credit information. This would also foster support for each other from within the kin, and you would sell more coin. Also would like to know if it is possible to import artwork for Kin banners or other emblems. Of course it would have to be submitted for approval. And can you use and other software engineer. I would have to work local here but would love to help .... Thanks

The problem is that that would make it insanely more valuable to gold-seller hackers. After hacking an account, not only move all stuff you can get off it, but also purchase all the TP they can with whatever stored CC info there is, and gift away all of the tp to later be resold.

Your best bet is probably to either use pre-paid credit cards or go to http://store.turbine.com/ and purchase point "cards" there and apply to their accounts.