We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Legendary Item Pack - Helm's Deep Pre-purchase Clarification.

Hi Everyone;
    Some clarification on the Legendary Item Pack we have with the Helm’s Deep Pre-purchase (http://www.lotro.com/en/helmsdeep)

All items in the Legendary Item Pack will deliver to every character on your account.

The Star-lit Crystal is known, in the LOTRO Store, as the Legendary Item Stat Upgrade.
    Legendary Level Cap increase is the LOTRO Store item which delivers the Scroll of Delving.

-----------------------------------------------------------
    Bonjour à tous,
    Quelques petites clarifications au sujet du Pack d'objet légendaire que nous proposons avec la précommande du Gouffre de Helm (http://www.lotro.com/fr/gouffredehelm)

Tous les articles inclus au sein du Pack d'objet légendaire seront octroyés à chacun des personnages de votre compte.

Dans le magasin SdAO, le cristal de lueur d'étoile apparaît sous le nom d'Amélioration de caractéristiques d'objet légendaire.
    L'augmentation du niveau légendaire maximum est l'article du magasin SdAO qui octroie le Parchemin de prospection.

-----------------------------------------
    Guten Tag,
    nachstehend ein paar Erläuterungen zum „Legendären-Gegenstands-Pack“, den wir im Zuge der Vorbestellung von Helms Klamm mit ins Paket gepackt haben (http://www.lotro.com/de/helmsklamm)

Alle Gegenstände im „Legendären-Gegenstands-Pack“ werden jedem Charakter Eures Kontos gewährt.

Der „Sternhelle Kristall“ ist im HdRO-Shop unter „Legendärer Gegenstand: Werteerhöhung“ geführt.
    Die „Erhöhung der maximalen Legendärstufe“ wird über „Schriftrollen des Durchforstens“ erreicht, die auch im HdRO-Shop erhältlich sind.

Quote Originally Posted by QuartermasterU View Post
    Hi Everyone;

All items in the Legendary Item Pack will deliver to every character on your account.
    I assume they will be bound to that character as well but can you confirm....
    NeXus on Snowbourn: Currently recruiting raid ready and available characters.
    Blister: Lvl 65 Champion Blostor: Lvl 65 Hunter Ruthod: Lvl 65 Loremaster
    Trandir: Lvl 65 Runekeeper Handlebar: Lvl 65 Burg Blisty: Lvl 65 Minstrel
    Litter: Lvl 3? Warden Jedweird: Lvl 3? Captain

Are the items in the Legendary Pack limited to LI's with use-level 85 or less, or can they be used on LI's with use-level 95 when HD goes live?
    Thiranigor (CPT) - Alyshia (CHN) - Menthol (GRD) - Whandall (BRG) - Thangoril (RK) - Tinudalia (HNT) - Ederoth (HNT)
    Elendilmir - Weapon of Choice

Quote Originally Posted by MeSoHappy View Post
    Are the items in the Legendary Pack limited to LI's with use-level 85 or less, or can they be used on LI's with use-level 95 when HD goes live?
    They are store editions which can be used on L95 items or whatever the level cap winds up being in the future.
    Crell-L85-Champion - Riddermark ; Swego-L85-Burglar ; Kotvi-L95-Runekeeper
    Delego-L85 Hunter ; Stodden-L51-Captain ; Edhul-L61-Loremaster
    Deglorion - SoA XP Disabler

Sapience is offline Former Community Manager & Harbinger of Soon
    Quote Originally Posted by Blister_Burster View Post
    I assume they will be bound to that character as well but can you confirm....
    Yes they are bound to that character.

So I bought Helm's Deep today with the Legendary Item Pack but for some reason it hasn't shown in my inventory yet. All the other items are there? When can I expect them?
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/272180000002af4ca/01001/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by gk11 View Post
    So I bought Helm's Deep today with the Legendary Item Pack but for some reason it hasn't shown in my inventory yet. All the other items are there? When can I expect them?

If you were logged in while you made the purchase, I would suggest that you log out, shut down the game, re-start the game, and log back in. Sometimes it needs to be refreshed to get the most up to date information on your account level access.

If you were logged in while you made the purchase, I would suggest that you log out, shut down the game, re-start the game, and log back in. Sometimes it needs to be refreshed to get the most up to date information on your account level access.
    Thanks for that info, but I was logged out at the time and logged in about 20min later, that's why I asked - Received it after an hour later. So case closed. Looking forward to Nov. 18th. Great Birthday present Turbine
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/272180000002af4ca/01001/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Re: Movie Ticket Voucher

To determine if the Hollywood Movie Money ticket has any real value to you, visit http://www.hollywoodmoviemoney.com/ and search for theaters in your community (you can do this as "Guest" initially, because the promo code you get will only work for the specific release it covers).

So just to be absolutely clear - this item pack will be like other pre-order game grants such as the Outrider's token and Dusky Nimblefoot Goat in that every character on your account that currently exists or is created in the future will get these legendary item upgrades?

Quote Originally Posted by Homeful View Post
    So just to be absolutely clear - this item pack will be like other pre-order game grants such as the Outrider's token and Dusky Nimblefoot Goat in that every character on your account that currently exists or is created in the future will get these legendary item upgrades?
    Yes. Every new, and existing, character on your account will receive these items.

Quote Originally Posted by MeSoHappy View Post
    I'd like to echo this question - what are the level restrictions on the items in this pack? Are they intended to be used now (so they're in the current system capped at level 85) or the post expansion in the new system that will allow them to be used on legendary items level 86+?
    Anawyne - 85 Warden, Iothelion - 69 Captain, Iothryth - 65 Minstral, Carawaru - 50s Champion
    [URL="http://docholidaymmo.com/"]DocHoliday[/URL] has blogged off/on mainly on Wardens

Quote Originally Posted by Hudson7 View Post
    I'd like to echo this question - what are the level restrictions on the items in this pack? Are they intended to be used now (so they're in the current system capped at level 85) or the post expansion in the new system that will allow them to be used on legendary items level 86+?
    Store LI items don't have level restrictions.
    Used to play: 85 Champ / Captain / Runekeeper / Guardian, Guild Master of everything but cooking.
    Playing now: Hellcat / King Tiger / GW Panther / IS / KV-5 / M4 Sherman and more

Wrong amount of Keys for your Friends & Family

Wrong thread, please delete.

Thanks

Do UK purchases of the legendary upgrade get the US vouchers too or an equivilant item(S) value? i would just gift my voucher to a kinmate anyway but i dont fancy paying the same as US gamers but getting less for my money, any clarification on this would be appreciated.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0b20c0000002a85f8/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Hi Everyone;
    Some clarification on the Legendary Item Pack we have with the Helm’s Deep Pre-purchase (http://www.lotro.com/en/helmsdeep)

The Star-lit Crystal is known, in the LOTRO Store, as the Legendary Item Stat Upgrade.
    Legendary Level Cap increase is the LOTRO Store item which delivers the Scroll of Delving.

-----------------------------------------------------------
    Bonjour à tous,
    Quelques petites clarifications au sujet du Pack d'objet légendaire que nous proposons avec la précommande du Gouffre de Helm (http://www.lotro.com/fr/gouffredehelm)

Tous les articles inclus au sein du Pack d'objet légendaire seront octroyés à chacun des personnages de votre compte.

Dans le magasin SdAO, le cristal de lueur d'étoile apparaît sous le nom d'Amélioration de caractéristiques d'objet légendaire.
    L'augmentation du niveau légendaire maximum est l'article du magasin SdAO qui octroie le Parchemin de prospection.

-----------------------------------------
    Guten Tag,
    nachstehend ein paar Erläuterungen zum „Legendären-Gegenstands-Pack“, den wir im Zuge der Vorbestellung von Helms Klamm mit ins Paket gepackt haben (http://www.lotro.com/de/helmsklamm)

Alle Gegenstände im „Legendären-Gegenstands-Pack“ werden jedem Charakter Eures Kontos gewährt.

Der „Sternhelle Kristall“ ist im HdRO-Shop unter „Legendärer Gegenstand: Werteerhöhung“ geführt.
    Die „Erhöhung der maximalen Legendärstufe“ wird über „Schriftrollen des Durchforstens“ erreicht, die auch im HdRO-Shop erhältlich sind.
    As a possible returning player I'm curious, if I buy the Premium Edition of Helms Deep on Steam (not just the base edition) will I get both "ARMOUR of the Hammerhand" as well as "HAUBERK of The Hammerhand" ???

Or do I need to buy Base Edition to get HAUBERK plus Premium Edition To Get ARMOUR ???

A bit confusing on Steam as they specify them with different names on the different versions.

This is how it is stated on Steam.

Helm's Deep™ Premium Edition - Digital Download includes:
    • ?Armour of the Hammerhand: An exclusive full set of Rohirrim cosmetic armour
    Helm's Deep™ Base Edition includes:
    • ?Hauberk of the Hammerhand: An exclusive Rohirrim cosmetic chest piece
    Returned to move my accounts to a new server as the old one is shutting down and got interested in possibly playing LoTRO again with some friends.
    "Arguing that you don't care about the right to privacy because you have nothing to hide is no different than saying you don't care about free speech because you have nothing to say." /Edward Snowden
    Never Windows 10 Who needs DirectX 12 anyway ??? Learn what Vulkan is instead. :)

The Hauberk is part of the armor set. So if you buy the base edition, you just get the hauberk... if you buy the premium edition, you get the full armor set, including the hauberk.

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Vilan View Post
    The Hauberk is part of the armor set. So if you buy the base edition, you just get the hauberk... if you buy the premium edition, you get the full armor set, including the hauberk.

Thank You For That Clarification !!!

I've seen images on the internet and saw of The Armour and it had a different Chestpiece with plate parts, while The Hauberk looked more like medium Armour with Chainmail hanging down below the waist. Didn't think they were the same.

Looked again and it seems that Chestpiece was acctually Armour/Hauberk Of The Eastemnet. There is no way to get The Ful set of Armour Of The Eastemnet anymore right ??? I really like The Helmet of that set.

The combination of some parts of Hammerhand pieces with some Eastemnet parts do look awesome (these are the images I found).

Head: Helm of the Hammerhand
    Shoulders: Shoulders of the Hammerhand
    Back: Shield of the Hammerhand
    Chest: Hauberk of the Eastemnet
    Hands: Gloves of the Eastemnet
    Feet: Boots of the Helmingas

Chest: Hauberk of the Hammerhand
    Head: Helm of the Eastemnet
    Shoulders: Shoulders of the Eorlingas
    Feet: Boots of the Westfold
    Hands: Gloves of the Helmingas
    Back: Shield of the Hammerhand

I do have all the Helmingas, Eorlingas and Westfold pieces as that was one of the last things I Pre-ordered Before stopping to play. The Big pack withh all 3 varaitions in as well as 3 Horses.

I acctually have Game Box of Riders of Rohan that I never installed and activated as well. Bought it in a store back then but never got around to install it. However it say on the backside of that that it only includes:
    • Two Steeds Of The Eastemnet
    • A Rohan Elite Guard Statted Cloak (which I can't fin any images of on the internet)

But sadly NO Armour. *cry me a river*
    Last edited by Lord.Funk; Oct 08 2015 at 06:17 PM.
    "Arguing that you don't care about the right to privacy because you have nothing to hide is no different than saying you don't care about free speech because you have nothing to say." /Edward Snowden
    Never Windows 10 Who needs DirectX 12 anyway ??? Learn what Vulkan is instead. :)