We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Inventory slots

Inventory slots

So, I have both the Samwise Gamgee Starter pack and I'm VIP. I thought this would give me +30 inventory slots from VIP, as well as +15 from the Sam pack. However, I only have a total of 75. Do the two not stack or something? If so, that really needs to be clarified for future customers.

This thread might give you some more insight:

https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...remium-Upgrade

The issue at hand is that the Samwise Starter Pack was designed to upgrade a F2P account to Premium. Since you are already VIP, that upgrade from F2P supersedes the Samwise one. That is a bug apparently, and the best way to get that sorted out is to contact customer support and explain the issue. It would seem from the thread above that the quickest way to get it resolved is to call them.
    Moved from Riddermark to Arkenstone on 9/29/2015!
    -----
    Disclaimer: The definition of "Soon™" is based solely on Turbine's interpretation of the word, and all similarities with dictionary definitions of the word "Soon™" are purely coincidental and should not be interpreted as a time frame that will come to pass within a reasonable amount of time.