We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

not able to preorder. sapience please help.

For me as for many other people that play from south america the latest expansion has brought a big problem.

Usually on every expansion i got a contact of mine in the USA to order for me and usually 5-10 other players I know to preorder for us and provide us with the codes to apply to our account.

As the new expansion does not get sold on http://store.turbine.com/ but only on the new market this option is no longer available, and my friend will certainly not be up to associate his paypal or credit card to 10 different accounts, nor do me or any of the people that always ordered with me give their account information out.

Calling Customer service I got only the answer that they do not plan to add Helms Deep to the turbine store, and that the only way to place an order for an different account is per phone manually.

Please fix this or give us a way to buy helms deep as a gift without having to associate an credit card or paypal account to an specific account.

I know you do not want to loose many of your south american player base.

I'm not sure what Sapience can do for you. They only offer the preorder with credit card/paypal. I guess you could always mail him the cash.