We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Preorder cosmetics ensemble pictures

Hey guys

Couple of screenies of the preorder cosmetics all worn together at the Faire. Overall it all works well together! Also the 'cloak' has stats and a +25% xp bonus on EVERYTHING.

EDIT: The cloak STACKS with the pocket for 50% xp boost on kills and crafting, while also giving 25% on LIs, Mounted xp and quest completion. Ignore the 0% in screeny, that's due to it not working at 85+

EDIT: Added armour shots, full frontal shot (oooer) further down the thread too.
    Last edited by Bels_illuminati; Sep 12 2013 at 11:03 AM.
    [color=#DBA901]Lieutenant Belegardo the Veteran, Reaver-Foe, Stalker-Foe, Blackarrow-Foe Rank 10 Warden
    Skuttles, Black Dog, Rank 8 Weaver[/color]

Can you put up a screen shot of the cloak when you hover over it. Is the xp bonus level capped?

The cloak is not currently level-capped, but the description reads "Gives +25% to all forms of XP until level 85". Presumably with the arrival Helms Deep, they'll set it to Max Level 85.
    Crell-L85-Champion - Riddermark ; Swego-L85-Burglar ; Kotvi-L95-Runekeeper
    Delego-L85 Hunter ; Stodden-L51-Captain ; Edhul-L61-Loremaster
    Deglorion - SoA XP Disabler

Well that is a nice looking armour and horse.
    Nothing here matters.

I'm curious if the back scales with you as you're leveling or if it will just scale to the level at which its equipped.

The back scales with level and picks up a bonus stat based on class (agility on warden, might on champ etc).

The xp bonus DOES stack! (yay)

Screenshot to follow
    [color=#DBA901]Lieutenant Belegardo the Veteran, Reaver-Foe, Stalker-Foe, Blackarrow-Foe Rank 10 Warden

Quote Originally Posted by dlocashmoney View Post
    I'm curious if the back scales with you as you're leveling or if it will just scale to the level at which its equipped.
    It scales as you level. Its always item-level-stated to be a gold quality item with the same relation to your character level =)
    Crell-L85-Champion - Riddermark ; Swego-L85-Burglar ; Kotvi-L95-Runekeeper
    Delego-L85 Hunter ; Stodden-L51-Captain ; Edhul-L61-Loremaster
    Deglorion - SoA XP Disabler

And you get this on all new characters, like the isengard stuff?
    Truth and Justice

On all characters current or new yep

Thanks for the info and images, Bels. Much appreciated!

Quote Originally Posted by Thorwyn99 View Post
    Well that is a nice looking armour and horse.
    The mount is nice, but color of it and the armor are too similar to the RoR armor. Similar camo-green look, cannot be dyed. My feeling is "meh" too much like the last expansion. I'm not seeing the creative ability of the designers in this design.

Overall I'm underwhelmed with this offer. Maybe that's just me?

Edit to add: um, ok, I didn't see that the xp item stacks with the pocket item(s). If you're looking for a quick way to the top, +50% xp gain on everything is a decent offer!
    Last edited by Jenara; Sep 12 2013 at 10:46 AM.

I gotta say this item is tempting to buy... LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Crell_1 View Post
    It scales as you level. Its always item-level-stated to be a gold quality item with the same relation to your character level =)
    Excellent! Thanks!

Thanks the Bels as well for the pictures.

This item will probably be in the store after the expansion. Just saying.

First of all thanks for the pics. Those cosmetics look awesome!

I have some doubts regarding them.

Could you post a pic of the character standing so we can fully appreciate the armour set? How many pieces does the set have?

That's all for now. Thanks again for the pics!

Quote Originally Posted by Eartholloth View Post
    I gotta say this item is tempting to buy... LOL
    Well they definately had me wavering there for a second :P
    Nothing here matters.

So the xp bonus is just like all of the previous ones where it stops at the current level cap (ie 85) and you don't get a bonus for 85-95. I have very little use for those items.

Hey Bels, is that pack on the mount available for the War Steed as an accessory item?

If so, it would be the first time - that I'm aware of - that we got a horse-pack item as part of a cosmetic set.

Yep each piece is an individual warhorse item (so the normal but yep with an accessory).

Only downside is that none of it can be dyed.

EDIT: Going to add some more screens to the OP with just the armour.

Last edited by Bels_illuminati; Sep 12 2013 at 11:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bels_illuminati View Post
    Yep each piece is an individual warhorse item (so the normal but yep with an accessory).
    Good to know, thanks!

Appreciate all the cosmetics images too.

I´m not sure if I understand it the right way...
    Does this Item scale UP to 95 (an Higher?) or ist is just going up to 85?

Quote Originally Posted by Casinasch1 View Post
    I´m not sure if I understand it the right way...
    Does this Item scale UP to 95 (an Higher?) or ist is just going up to 85?
    Good question.

No way to know of course without a dev response. At a guess I'd say it would scale above 85 stat wise (doesn't seem to be any point building limits into the tech), especially seeing as the xp boost is set to 0% at 85 (which means they have considered the eventuality, this is different to the pockets which cannot be equipped above 64 or 74).

Quote Originally Posted by Bels_illuminati View Post
    Ignore the 0% in screeny, that's due to it not working at 85+

So the stats in the picture are of the 'cloak' at level 85 ?
    In this case, I suppose the cloak is a golden one only because op the +XP bonus, because the stats themselves are not on par with the other available level 85 cloaks.

Quote Originally Posted by DutchEZmoder View Post
    This item will probably be in the store after the expansion. Just saying.
    I'm sure a similar item will be. But since this is a cosmetic, it's unlikely this exact item will be available, as pre-order cosmetics tend to not be offered anywhere else.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0b20c000000171132/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

comment from a woman's pointo f view

The colors are nice, the design with the horse is nice, but I've never seen a chucky Elf, and this Elf appears almost overweight because he's lost his waist in this armour. Or am I wrong? Is this person the Race of Man?
    Kazren Altaholic Extrodinaire
    10 Level 100 Characters, : 20 Westement Level Crafters/Guild Masters, Colonies on Elendilmir, Landroval, Crickhollow and Brandywine

Can anyone please post stats on shield from a non-lvl85 character?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast