We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Never fails, just can't decide!~

I've come back after a little break and I just can't decide what I want to play. I have a 50 Rk, 50 Warden, 47 Hunter, and 42 LM. Out of these classes what do people find themselves playing the most and have the most fun with? I know I can decide for myself but I love to read other players reasoning for playing the character they play

That's tough, you listed 4 out of the 5 I've bothered to level, and of course the one you didn't mention is the one I consider my main.

Personally, out of those four the most fun I have is on LM. It's got a wide variety of stuff that it can do, and I love being able to push it to its limits.
    After that would probably be warden because of the gambit system.

What's your main? I'm curious now lol Captain? Mine is level 26 I was leveling it with my hubby but a lot of people told me it's just too painfully slow to level and since my hubby doesn't play anymore, she is shelfed

Quote Originally Posted by andinic28 View Post
    What's your main? I'm curious now lol Captain? Mine is level 26 I was leveling it with my hubby but a lot of people told me it's just too painfully slow to level and since my hubby doesn't play anymore, she is shelfed
    Yeah, that's the one. It is a bit slower than the rest, but not significantly slower. If you've leveled your LM primarily on yellow/blue traits (I didn't and probably couldn't, but I know a lot of folks do), you should have no problems leveling a captain.

Quote Originally Posted by TinDragon View Post
    Yeah, that's the one. It is a bit slower than the rest, but not significantly slower. If you've leveled your LM primarily on yellow/blue traits (I didn't and probably couldn't, but I know a lot of folks do), you should have no problems leveling a captain.
    Good to know thanks

Lightbulb

I like to choose what alt to level up first acording to the profesion. I go tailor, tinker, woodworker, weaponsmith, historian, metalsmith, cook. That way it ease level up a lot having gear accesible. Also, i give my alts a profesion relevant to the class & try to dont have 2 clases having the same profesion.

I see lots of demand in GLFF for Captains, why? I don't know, mine's only level 22.

You will level quickly as a champion or warden, and probably a LM or Runekeep, I haven't played the last two very much, but they seem quick. Hunters are terrific for deeding though, like really terrific.

Ya, it's always a tough decision, I like my Warden though because unless there is an actual mechanic that requires more people, she can just mow through small fellowship and most group content.

Quote Originally Posted by whitering View Post
    I see lots of demand in GLFF for Captains, why?...
    Captain is low dificulty class with heavy armour, lot of self buffs & buff others & have pet that do 1/2 the job for you. Also seems similar to several other games classes, so someone maybe trying to get a class familiar with what they have played before. Beeing a hybrid class fit several rolls when traited right: can tank, heal, dps mele or dps tactical (magic).

Quote Originally Posted by whitering View Post
    I see lots of demand in GLFF for Captains, why? I don't know, mine's only level 22.
    cappys make everyone better - MOAR BUFFZ PLZ

and wardens are the most OP class to level, its hilarious spamming a life-tap + self heals and watching your morale go up as you fight 5-6 mobs that are 3-4 levels higher than you