We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Finding 'my.lotro' listings

I am looking for my chars from when I was playing about a year ago. I was advised by turbine help to 'look at my.lotro listings', with a link to 'my.lotro.com'. This link simply redirects to 'www.lotro.com/en', and I've searched the website and can't find any listings that show my characters. Can anyone tell me where I can find these listings on the website?

It's gone.

So, the only way to find my characters, is to restart the game on each server until I find the one that I used last time? That's a lot of servers, and the loading time isn't especially fast

If you didn't format your PC and used some plugins in the past, check your "Documents\The Lord of the Rings Online\PluginData" folder.
    Most plugins save the settings specifically for every server you play on, sometimes also for all chars, so in there you might find a hint where to look.

Thanks for the tip
    I'll also ask the Turbine support people to update their form email which I just received, and says:

"If you cannot recall the world server we would recommend logging into and checking both your "My Lotro" listings..."

Maybe you can find some on http://lotroaltfinder.net/, as their old database is still online.