We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Results 1 to 18 of 18

Thread: Class changes

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Tamriel
    Posts
    4,457

    Class changes

    So how bout these class changes? BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
    [center][color=red]Now roaming the earth searching for a fun, interesting game.......again.[/color][/center]

    [center][URL=http://s545.photobucket.com/user/fenderp61/media/ESO/Narcosys500_zpsaa2b6fce.jpg.html][IMG]http://i545.photobucket.com/albums/hh367/fenderp61/ESO/Narcosys500_zpsaa2b6fce.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/center]

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    154
    personally I'm excited for them, granted I heard they might not be all that.
    Freeps :LVL 95 Travorn R11 Hunter, Tragan R5 Guard, Moghra R6 Mini, Battman R6 Burg, Zathelionn R6 Cappy, Travii R5 Warden - Horizon

    Creeps : Clintwestwood R9 BA, Tuggerbask R8 Warg, Wargasm R6 WL- The AAC/ Table Smashers

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Tamriel
    Posts
    4,457
    Excited? Have you've seen the changes? Are going to excited about having to choose between ISB and Pen Shot?

    Champs should be excited, they get to choose between being able to DPS and dying or not DPSing and surviving.
    [center][color=red]Now roaming the earth searching for a fun, interesting game.......again.[/color][/center]

    [center][URL=http://s545.photobucket.com/user/fenderp61/media/ESO/Narcosys500_zpsaa2b6fce.jpg.html][IMG]http://i545.photobucket.com/albums/hh367/fenderp61/ESO/Narcosys500_zpsaa2b6fce.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/center]

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Gladgilrian View Post
    Excited? Have you've seen the changes? Are going to excited about having to choose between ISB and Pen Shot?

    Champs should be excited, they get to choose between being able to DPS and dying or not DPSing and surviving.
    Anything thats done to make hunters more than a class that revolves around a single skill like they are now should be welcomed with open arms.

    Hybrid builds will still be available, based on the 3 diaries posted thus far, too.

    The changes do look dumb, though.
    [center][img]http://i58.tinypic.com/2wrm5ja_th.jpg[/img][/center]
    [center]Let our actions speak for themselves. Jinjaah has been pouring over every post in the Bullroarer forum. Please keep in mind that any experiences with previous LOTRO teams are not reflective of the current team, give us a chance[/center]

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Tamriel
    Posts
    4,457
    Quote Originally Posted by spelunker View Post
    Anything thats done to make hunters more than a class that revolves around a single skill like they are now should be welcomed with open arms.

    Hybrid builds will still be available, based on the 3 diaries posted thus far, too.

    The changes do look dumb, though.
    What single skill are Hunter revolved around?

    I don't think you'll be happy with what they are doing with Wardens, from what I hear anyways.
    [center][color=red]Now roaming the earth searching for a fun, interesting game.......again.[/color][/center]

    [center][URL=http://s545.photobucket.com/user/fenderp61/media/ESO/Narcosys500_zpsaa2b6fce.jpg.html][IMG]http://i545.photobucket.com/albums/hh367/fenderp61/ESO/Narcosys500_zpsaa2b6fce.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/center]

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Gladgilrian View Post
    What single skill are Hunter revolved around?

    I don't think you'll be happy with what they are doing with Wardens, from what I hear anyways.
    Pen shot. Most hunters will use it as much or more than every other skill they have combined in a given fight, and it will account for the vast majority of any dps they pump out. I mean good hunters here, too.

    I'm painfully aware of how potentially bad this will be for wardens, and I'm hoping the class gets nerfed hard.
    [center][img]http://i58.tinypic.com/2wrm5ja_th.jpg[/img][/center]
    [center]Let our actions speak for themselves. Jinjaah has been pouring over every post in the Bullroarer forum. Please keep in mind that any experiences with previous LOTRO teams are not reflective of the current team, give us a chance[/center]

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload