We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast
    roll fotm in 2011, lol, u have no clue about lotro.

I'm not talking about when you made it. I'm talking about when you use it in the moors.

I rolled a Healing Runekeeper back in SoM when everyone preferred a minstrel. That doesn't take away the fact that RK healing was fotm in the moors in RoI/RoR if you played it right.

Quote Originally Posted by zrinko View Post
    zrinko i have nothing against you, but whats the point of uploading videos hitting a reaver 100m away with your new ez mode class????
    be4 HD you played a cd based champ using tactics like sprinting back to gys or OR (a video of Valdez where you didnt write anything for a month)
    i mean you might be a good player, but why keep running the best classes to prove so?? zS Killerhealer!!

Quote Originally Posted by Evadar View Post
    zrinko i have nothing against you, but whats the point of uploading videos hitting a reaver 100m away with your new ez mode class????
    be4 HD you played a cd based champ using tactics like sprinting back to gys or OR (a video of Valdez where you didnt write anything for a month)
    i mean you might be a good player, but why keep running the best classes to prove so?? zS Killerhealer!!
    EDIT: I DO PLAY BEST CLASS ? MAN, U KNOW I GOT ALL CLASS ON LVL95 AND HAD ALL ON LVL85, SO WHY HAVENT I PLAYED RK OR WARDEN MOSTLY YEAR AGO ? I PLAY MINI NOW CUZ' IT'S BEST WAY FOR DPS ATM SINCE CHAMP RED LINE IS DESTROYED AND NO USE OF YELLOW SOLO CHAMP.

Is that why u afraid of sparing me?

In fact, i comented on video of valdez, go learn your facts. And in ROI i had my minstrel on other server, it's transfer u know. And it was R8 when i transfered here, so i did played it a lot in ROI. Again learn your facts.

Oh, did i 100m hit knall,saurn,heph and others? Did i had pocket cappy (like u do) with myself while doing it?

Playing on champ and making same videos was not posible because of ability of creeps to get away from fight, from minstrel they cant as i range. On champ, they stuned, runed, and in many cases maped before i could do anything, as champ class has it's limitations in chasing runing objects such as MIT BA's for example. HD made ranged dps more fun to play with, while kep everything in balance. And for your info Mini was more OP back in roi then it's now, considering amount of exploit reavers and wargs. That could not do same vs minstrels on ROI.

Your facts are poor and you aint even skilled enough mini to talk about minstrel dps. You like self heals and cappy pocket friends while raid zerging, im solo and i have fun dps people or dying from same ones, if i fails, luckly im so good that i do fail as much as u would want me to. On other hand, even in 24men, u seems to have quicker feet then me, i wonder why, dont tell me u keep your rating high or something.

QQ moar, make's me more special anyways.

What? Did you ever play with minstrel pre warspeech?

No, didn't think so.
    And yes, Minstrel became even more OP with RoI expanison... which was in late 2011...Never before i have felt so OP on it.
    Leveling mine now feels even more OP and i've seen what they do in pvmp.
    Moridin

Aut vincere aut mori
    Attitude is everything

League of Legends HebnesO: Singed The MAD Chemist. - Gold ranked player season one
    Lotro:Minstrel x2, Burglar x2, Lore Master x2, Guardian, Champion, Captain, Hunter, Runekeeper and Warden
    Ranks:3xr10, 5xr7, 2xr6, 2xr5,r4 and r3.. Lvls: 2x75 8x65
    Retired status: Ultra Casual

EDIT: I DO PLAY BEST CLASS ? MAN, U KNOW I GOT ALL CLASS ON LVL95 AND HAD ALL ON LVL85, SO WHY HAVENT I PLAYED RK OR WARDEN MOSTLY YEAR AGO ? I PLAY MINI NOW CUZ' IT'S BEST WAY FOR DPS ATM SINCE CHAMP RED LINE IS DESTROYED AND NO USE OF YELLOW SOLO CHAMP.

Is that why u afraid of sparing me?

In fact, i comented on video of valdez, go learn your facts. And in ROI i had my minstrel on other server, it's transfer u know. And it was R8 when i transfered here, so i did played it a lot in ROI. Again learn your facts.

Oh, did i 100m hit knall,saurn,heph and others? Did i had pocket cappy (like u do) with myself while doing it?

Playing on champ and making same videos was not posible because of ability of creeps to get away from fight, from minstrel they cant as i range. On champ, they stuned, runed, and in many cases maped before i could do anything, as champ class has it's limitations in chasing runing objects such as MIT BA's for example. HD made ranged dps more fun to play with, while kep everything in balance. And for your info Mini was more OP back in roi then it's now, considering amount of exploit reavers and wargs. That could not do same vs minstrels on ROI.

Your facts are poor and you aint even skilled enough mini to talk about minstrel dps. You like self heals and cappy pocket friends while raid zerging, im solo and i have fun dps people or dying from same ones, if i fails, luckly im so good that i do fail as much as u would want me to. On other hand, even in 24men, u seems to have quicker feet then me, i wonder why, dont tell me u keep your rating high or something.

i cant see my QQ in my first post and its ok if you think there was QQ in it its all good.
    be4 i stop playing for christmass you hadnt answer and if you did good for you.
    apart all that i dont recall me running around with a cappy at any times (i just grouped with noal 3-4 mornings and raid to be honest or spar) so it turns out you are the one using lies m8.
    i just asked why you suddenly changed your main and keep harrassing other players, when some of the have been kind to you whenever you send them a tell.

Currently snooping around the back yard. ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by Glohir View Post
    Nice Signature

Quote Originally Posted by Muzzard View Post
    Nice Signature
    Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Muzzard View Post
    Nice Signature Let's go to take coffe?
    Quote Originally Posted by Glohir View Post
    Thank you. You can be my brown sugar

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Quote Originally Posted by HebnesO View Post
    What? Did you ever play with minstrel pre warspeech?

No, didn't think so.
    And yes, Minstrel became even more OP with RoI expanison... which was in late 2011...Never before i have felt so OP on it.
    Leveling mine now feels even more OP and i've seen what they do in pvmp.
    It's a veteran battle, Mori.

Leave these mortals be, they don't know what they're talking about.

After this morning i wonder about your knowledge of Minstrels, we corrected you though, silly boy.

Feel free to spar me anytime btw, but lets not start at 45m range shall we :-)

You didnt play warden or RK, because they are "advanced" classes

Yea special:
    SPECIAL: "adj. Euphemism for having a disability, esp. a behavioral or mental disability; low-functioning mental ######ation in particular."
    (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=special)

If u remove macro users that exploit game, there is no one that is good on creep side anymore, they are all just laughable pille of exploiters.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBoan...ature=youtu.be

ROFL......

Webbtje u know u cant 1on1 me right? Wanna try?

Anyway, im back and with few more videos here.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/worldofgnr

They are nice i hope you enjoy them.

Quote Originally Posted by MessyR View Post
    After this morning i wonder about your knowledge of Minstrels, we corrected you though, silly boy.

Feel free to spar me anytime btw, but lets not start at 45m range shall we :-)
    You wish me to remove weapons aswell ? Anyway, you are on my list, soon enough ill show Snowie how strong you are.

You wish me to remove weapons aswell ? Anyway, you are on my list, soon enough ill show Snowie how strong you are.
    Good luck, Shakbasher never leaves grams without a raid to hug and is always the first one back to the one shotters.

SOLO4LIFE

Goodluck out there, at least you solo, even if it is on the most OP class.

I hope you show snowie how strong a Minstrel is against a WL, thats only going to end one way.

If you want a spar just ask, ill show up on my own.

Quote Originally Posted by Zelol View Post
    Good luck, Shakbasher never leaves grams without a raid to hug and is always the first one back to the one shotters.

SOLO4LIFE
    Abbu taught me well ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Tolgaring View Post
    It's a veteran battle, Mori.

Leave these mortals be, they don't know what they're talking about.
    yea let us mortals be, troll god who thinks himself best veteran EU and speaks about everything anytime is right, always right!!!
    you feel lonely m8? thats why you write irrelevant posts in a forum? :S

Quote Originally Posted by Evadar View Post
    yea let us mortals be, troll god who thinks himself best veteran EU and speaks about everything anytime is right, always right!!!
    you feel lonely m8? thats why you write irrelevant posts in a forum? :S
    You sir, are my hero - for real.

The fact that he'll use chord of salvation vs WLs, spiders, BAs and even defilers may indicate it would be a fruitless charge, even though you are undoubtedly the better player Shak.
    Perhaps Zrinko would like to 1v1 a creep class which is actually up to the job, may i suggest reaver? And may I suggest myself?

Quote Originally Posted by iano12 View Post
    Perhaps Zrinko would like to 1v1 a creep class which is actually up to the job, may i suggest reaver? And may I suggest myself?
    But you will cheat and use macro Impale, 5 impale hits in a row is impossible!

D:

Indeed

Btw, Othlon had blast last night, check it here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82IVq...ature=youtu.be

Much love!

Nice signature Zelol

Quote Originally Posted by Anolus View Post
    Nice signature Zelol
    I am embracing the hate ^^

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast