We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast
    New video is up.

This time minstrel vs Knallwurst R15 and friends. Knall did very good job btw.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFO8kxv1Tug

Quote Originally Posted by zrinko View Post
    New video is up.

This time minstrel vs Knallwurst R15 and friends. Knall did very good job btw.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFO8kxv1Tug

New videos up.

Sample:

HEPHBURZ R12 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3IMz8...ature=youtu.be

New videos up.

Sample:

I realise this may have seemed disrespectful towards you. I would like to assure you it was not meant to be that. There was a warg on the other side of tr (my lil brother) that was in desperate need of his healer, hence my hurry to get back there.

Honoured as I am to have made it in one of the great Zrinko's vids, you caught me at the worst possible timing and I would like to give you my word that the next time we meet 1v1 I will atleast give it a try.

Also, that's r13.

Quote Originally Posted by Hepheastus View Post
    I realise this may have seemed disrespectful towards you. I would like to assure you it was not meant to be that. There was a warg on the other side of tr (my lil brother) that was in desperate need of his healer, hence my hurry to get back there.

Honoured as I am to have made it in one of the great Zrinko's vids, you caught me at the worst possible timing and I would like to give you my word that the next time we meet 1v1 I will atleast give it a try.

Also, that's r13.
    Ok, my bad then. Dont worry im showing how everyone fight, and i maybe did cought u in bad timing, next time show me more love please. But new videos are beeing uped now, with other players, u havent been worst one i encountered, so no worries. Many will be mad when see how they look from my side of POV.

New videos up.

Sample:

First of all he's R13. Gratz on not being able to kill a WL who only stopped to heal once in about 30 seconds on one of the most OP classes in the moors.

DAMN Y U SO GOOD?

Something fishy about this excuse. I suppose lil bro Warg had used hips and sprint? Also, would your lil bro warg have raged at you if he died and you said that its cos you had a rare opportunity for a 1v1 chance encounter? Looks like many of your tribe mates or other creeps were at TR rushing towards you to help, they could have gone helped your bro and if TR red why he not go in there? You ran from a 1v1, proof is there in the vid, just admit it instead of making up false excuses for running away -_-

Quote Originally Posted by gonnaplaynow View Post
    Something fishy about this excuse. I suppose lil bro Warg had used hips and sprint? Also, would your lil bro warg have raged at you if he died and you said that its cos you had a rare opportunity for a 1v1 chance encounter? Looks like many of your tribe mates or other creeps were at TR rushing towards you to help, they could have gone helped your bro and if TR red why he not go in there? You ran from a 1v1, proof is there in the vid, just admit it instead of making up false excuses for running away -_-
    What's fishy is you still stalking members of my tribe even after all this time we've been away from your server. Do you really have nothing better to do?

missing us Eve?

The original Valdez

Quote Originally Posted by Faildget View Post

missing us Eve?
    lol melancholic Eve writing in snow forums, cause he cant get past of ruining our play in evernight.
    bloody transfers!

Haha the trolls are out. FYI I have never played on the EN server, my snowy kin know who I am and though we pvp we do so mostly in the background and are not the big forum voices. I am just of the opinion that most of the recent EN creep transfers are zergers and have not contributed in a positive way to snowy PVP. Deal with an independent opinion, the proof is in the vid, you run from a 1v1 chance encounter than make excuses why. Fact is fact.

Name and ID!

Haha the trolls are out. FYI I have never played on the EN server, my snowy kin know who I am and though we pvp we do so mostly in the background and are not the big forum voices. I am just of the opinion that most of the recent EN creep transfers are zergers and have not contributed in a positive way to snowy PVP. Deal with an independent opinion, the proof is in the vid, you run from a 1v1 chance encounter than make excuses why. Fact is fact.
    I've met Musgo 1on1 and he didn't run at all. Biggest solo challenge i've had so far also. The worst EN transfers are also some of the ones most active on the forums, nuff said.

Besides that, Snowbourn community as you want to portray it, is not as golden as you make it. I find it rather unhonest and worse state than when i left it 2 years ago.
    Moridin

Aut vincere aut mori
    Attitude is everything

League of Legends HebnesO: Singed The MAD Chemist. - Gold ranked player season one
    Lotro:Minstrel x2, Burglar x2, Lore Master x2, Guardian, Champion, Captain, Hunter, Runekeeper and Warden
    Ranks:3xr10, 5xr7, 2xr6, 2xr5,r4 and r3.. Lvls: 2x75 8x65
    Retired status: Ultra Casual

Quote Originally Posted by HebnesO View Post
    I've met Musgo 1on1 and he didn't run at all. Biggest solo challenge i've had so far also. The worst EN transfers are also some of the ones most active on the forums, nuff said.
    Who mentioned Musgo? I didn't. Reread my posts and watch the vid I am talking about. Plus, I agree with you, it is the EN transfers from last few years have ruined our once great PVMP community and they are the loudest voices on the forum at the moment and try to bully into silence any who dare disagree with them or question their playstlye. Would love to hear from some EN players whether or not they were as bad there on that server and as destructive as they are on here.

Quote Originally Posted by Evadar View Post
    Name and ID!
    Irrelevant, it's not about who I am, but the fact the guy ran like a coward into the zerg from a 1v1 encounter. Focus on this? Try to make it about who I am if you wish, but then I question your motives I guess so that you can flame and troll me to death in this thread as you do anyone else who dares question you? I can't beat you at trolling I admit that as you will have far more voices on your side who will flame me into silence as has already started, I used to read your forums, how many times was it shut down in the past?. The truth is in the vid though, the guy ran from a 1v1 chance encounter, it is there in the vid for all to see. So brave in a zerg, so afraid and scared alone lol. That's the last post I make on this issue, he ran away, simple as that
    Last edited by gonnaplaynow; Jan 06 2014 at 10:10 PM.

Who mentioned Musgo? I didn't. Reread my posts and watch the vid I am talking about. Plus, I agree with you, it is the EN transfers from last few years have ruined our once great PVMP community and they are the loudest voices on the forum at the moment and try to bully into silence any who dare disagree with them or question their playstlye. Would love to hear from some EN players whether or not they were as bad there on that server and as destructive as they are on here.

Irrelevant, it's not about who I am, but the fact the guy ran like a coward into the zerg from a 1v1 encounter. Focus on this? Try to make it about who I am if you wish, but then I question your motives I guess so that you can flame and troll me to death in this thread as you do anyone else who dares question you? I can't beat you at trolling I admit that as you will have far more voices on your side who will flame me into silence as has already started, I used to read your forums, how many times was it shut down in the past?. The truth is in the vid though, the guy ran from a 1v1 chance encounter, it is there in the vid for all to see. So brave in a zerg, so afraid and scared alone lol. That's the last post I make on this issue, he ran away, simple as that
    The community is damaged beyond repair. The Zerglings will always win, no one bar turbine can change it.

The days of solo play is gone unless your a stealth class, even small groups easily get zerged. If you speak out, your shunned, to many kids play the game it seems.

I just hope in the future turbine kill 24 man raids in pvp, its a very small start, but its a start.
    Snowbourn - Commander Shakbasher - Lieutenant Glurf

Warriors of The Great Eye

FYI I have never played on the EN server, my snowy kin know who I am and though we pvp we do so mostly in the background and are not the big forum voices.
    If this is this case then I do apologise. I had you mistaken for someone else - one I did not deem worthy for a decent answer (even though Zrinko is really the only person that deserves one).

Yes I might have run like a coward to get back into the zerg at that point. I will not disagree there. Yes the warg I was going for has hips and sprint. I won't disagree either. Though, if you've played creep recently, you must have found out about the awesome out of combat morale regeneration we are currently stuck with. My brother was on 3k morale when I died and did not receive any heals afterwards. There was some nice fights going and nice infamy flowing and we were both in a hurry to get back in on it.

Whatever POV you take, fact is I also gave Zrinko my word to make up for the lost chance of a 1v1 encounter. I kept my word. Last night, he and I had a long fight that was actually quite fun. Obviously I lost in the end, but I did gave it my all and part of me is hoping he recorded that as well

Anyway, I kept my voice off these forums for a long time for this exact reason, so this should be the last I will post here for a while. But one can only argue who is the real coward - the one that admits he acted like one and tries to redeem himself, or the one that tries to make everyone he resents look bad, while hiding behind his anonymity.
    Last edited by Hepheastus; Jan 07 2014 at 04:45 AM.

If this is this case then I do apologise. I had you mistaken for someone else - one I did not deem worthy for a decent answer (even though Zrinko is really the only person that deserves one).

Yes I might have run like a coward to get back into the zerg at that point. I will not disagree there. Yes the warg I was going for has hips and sprint. I won't disagree either. Though, if you've played creep recently, you must have found out about the awesome out of combat morale regeneration we are currently stuck with. My brother was on 3k morale when I died and did not receive any heals afterwards. There was some nice fights going and nice infamy flowing and we were both in a hurry to get back in on it.

Whatever POV you take, fact is I also gave Zrinko my word to make up for the lost chance of a 1v1 encounter. I kept my word. Last night, he and I had a long fight that was actually quite fun. Obviously I lost in the end, but I did gave it my all and part of me is hoping he recorded that as well

Anyway, I kept my voice off these forums for a long time for this exact reason, so this should be the last I will post here for a while. But one can only argue who is more of a coward - the one that admits he acted like one and tries to redeem himself, or the one that anonymously calls everyone he resents a coward, with zero chance of his name actually getting caught into the crosshairs.
    Yes, true, he did gave me more then fair 1on1 last night near crude TA and it was fun. I did record it, also i will edit my video soon enough. Must also add it was nice from scogo's warden that let us do it fair way without him attacking Heph. And i got lucky there was no wargs from ressurection around.

But also last night i got clip of jagghal which is very funny, he took 23 other creeps to fight me 1on1. As he claims it was fair fight. But what can we say more for r15 BA that got half of ranks behind stone trolls behind ROP.

I find it rather unhonest and worse state than when i left it 2 years ago.
    You know the flame of this community died when a lot of active pvpers left in Isengard, or in the first months
    [IMG]http://i60.tinypic.com/2qx7sdx.png[/IMG]
    [B]:::[/B][IMG]http://i57.tinypic.com/33lk1hx.png[/IMG][B] :::[/B] ~ Arrostorm
    [B][color=green]::: Commander Vilemaw Sad, Watcher ::: - Get it? ---- [/color] [color=blue]::: Master Guardian Ceburia 'the Banned' ::: ----[/color] Snowbourn[EU][/B]

But also last night i got clip of jagghal which is very funny, he took 23 other creeps to fight me 1on1. As he claims it was fair fight. But what can we say more for r15 BA that got half of ranks behind stone trolls behind ROP.
    Yes was funny see you charge me when i was solo, killing norbogs for find some fun action meanwhile was waiting the freep zerg ping pong to tol to try save some creeps, harrasing with stun headshoot fotm players and slowly runners and killing pets (I get r15 killing norbogs from TOL balcony everybody knows it). You run for gank me without see the creep raid behind me. Was very funny zS
    If I kill you meanwhile try to kill freeavers and low ranks from a farmzerg in gy with only 3 shoots I only can say you learn to live it and make me famous! and continues complaing in forums and cry turbine for nerf the most op class in ettens: blackarrows! oh wait...

The worst EN transfers are also some of the ones most active on the forums, nuff said.
    HELLO.

I did catch on the to the subtle dig. However, if we're truly honest with each other - there are no truly bad EN transfers. Yesss some of us may cause a bit of QQ, troll a little. But our kin generally keeps itself to itself (take out the last few weeks of QQ) and raids/PvPs with itself.

The real culprits of transfer world are, imo, our Lauralin friends for the perma zerg atmosphere we find ourselves in. You forget half of us EN lost have been here since the start of 75. Our other friends arrived much later in the huge transfer hype. Players like Mere and myself were here long before any of that, getting on with our own business. Plenty of other EN players, whose freeps you see now (from the end of 75 or start of 85) had their creeps here as early as level 65.

Me vs Saurngash R14 and Monsterous R13

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhaIC...ature=youtu.be

3 new videos up

Mortuss
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2uaHq...ature=youtu.be

Again part2 & 3 with pherret and Echiborg (i wonder what will pherret says again on 2 and 3rd video, if he have tried to defend his play in 1st video)

Now go check my channel im lazy to link all here. Anyway 7 videos in last 48h. Dont miss on them

3 new videos up

Mortuss
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2uaHq...ature=youtu.be

Again part2 & 3 with pherret and Echiborg (i wonder what will pherret says again on 2 and 3rd video, if he have tried to defend his play in 1st video)

Now go check my channel im lazy to link all here. Anyway 7 videos in last 48h. Dont miss on them
    You poor, delusional little man. I have nothing to defend. Just remember I'll keep getting audacity and ranks, but you'll still be awful.
    [CENTER]Weezl R8 Champ, Pherret R11 Rvr, Lagard Fullretaard R8 Burg "retired" ;), Wellharder R7ish DPS WL
    TBP, reluctant leader of Northern Warriors
    [IMG]http://i1048.photobucket.com/albums/s377/nmdturner/Forum%20sig_zpsp8qf4oix.jpg[/IMG]

[/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Weezl View Post
    You poor, delusional little man. I have nothing to defend. Just remember I'll keep getting audacity and ranks, but you'll still be awful.
    How come then u play like this
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEF0X...ature=youtu.be

Dat moment when someone rolls a FOTM Minstrel, barely wins from a Reaver and then goes trashtalking about that Reaver.

#NeverGoFull######.

~Back to mah cave~
    [center][URL=http://s1170.photobucket.com/user/Glohir/media/99b92620-47a6-43d6-8b52-1ff43a173a35_zpsz90debot.png.html][IMG]http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r524/Glohir/99b92620-47a6-43d6-8b52-1ff43a173a35_zpsz90debot.png[/IMG][/URL][/center]

Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast