We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Giliodor View Post
    Hmm. Learn me to play please
    There are exceptions of course, like when OPs are 4-0 or you have very substandard gear.

[CENTER][IMG]http://i57.tinypic.com/nzknxz.jpg[/IMG]
    [/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Anolus View Post
    There are exceptions of course, like when OPs are 4-0 or you have very substandard gear.

Substandard. Is my gear substandard? I do not think so. I just need some bracelets and LI scrolls.
    Feailuve - Akabath
    [EN]Evernight

Quote Originally Posted by XPICTO View Post
    As Valdez stated Kiisseli uses 0heals/hots in spars and still kills creeps
    So ? There are creeps I could kill with nothing but melee attacks, plus as always when it comes to spars, all it takes to kill anything on anything is an implicit or explicit agreement to make the fight close so both parties have a chance to win. Sparring creeps gimp themselves too.

Also i've recieved 4/5k crits ftom mincers with 2-2op
    Thanks for sharing your anecdotes.

PS: I do not seem to have the same definition of "0" as some other players, neither do I see the value in pretending bubbles are not heals.
    Last edited by Equendil; Oct 19 2013 at 07:15 PM.
    [size=1]Freeps (Snowbourn): [b]Equanor (R11 MNS)[/b] - Equendil - Orlo - Equadoc - Quaolin - Oshia - Kaolin - Equaric - Equorn
    Creeps (Snowbourn): Veloch (R9 RVR) - Velrow (R10 BA) - Velkro - Oruk - Velrot - Velreth
    Author of the [url=http://tiny.cc/2zm50w]Legendary Item Planner[/url], [url=http://tiny.cc/m1m50w]Bootstrap[/url] and [url=http://tiny.cc/41m50w]Baruk[/url] plugins.[/size]

Quote Originally Posted by Faildget View Post
    A mini called Kiisseli from Evernight does a pretty good job in spars, without heals at all.
    Best mini i've seen in my creep time.
    Exactly mate, he don't use any heal in spars, and still gaining the spars against reavers.

As Valdez stated Kiisseli uses 0heals/hots in spars and still kills creeps -just to say every mincer uses minimum 1hot even bofere starting the fight
    Yeah some minstrels yes. But as valdez and you said, kiisseli don't use any hot or healing and still can gaining the high rank reavers. I said to him that he has to record some video but he is an slacker xD.

A bit off topic from mincet a champ named Aniquilador again in EN never uses bracing attack against shadow warg, if you cant fugure out why i can tell you, only agaist flayer ones, not like every champ here - bracing attack forever.
    Well i made a video and as people can see, i never use ba against shadow wargs, even if they have 4 op. Also i consider unfair to use merciful or even battle frenzy. I think that champion is able to win wargs without using this skill. Also i think that you can win spars against flayer wargs without using ba as people can see in the video.

For the reavers i apply the same rule. The good way is try to win without using ba, hedge,cb,sb etc. I could win reavers rank 12 and less on this way. But with reavers that has more than rank 12 is really hard without switching between sets and jewellry. But due that in the expansion you will not be able to switch anymore between sets, so i preffer to try on this way. As valdez said, the idea is try to become better with less.

Freeps have too many skills that they dont ever use, some they dont even know what skill does, some are great skills, cuz they only know heal/3k+ crit skill.... lm wont cc/debuff kill you but spam wl, cappy will use all heals, champ will bubble/sprint/dn, already said about mincers, burg will KO/heal, huntards - 2.5k crit skill spammeble up to 6 timez ON THE MOVE alongside the cc amount, and so on and so on. Complains and qq about any freep class being weak or weaker tgan any creep class in meh... Try to look further than your nose is and use new ways to win, win cuz you are smarter or more skilled, not by being fast-fingers on p2w skill.
    The true i was quite shocked when i saw rank 14 champion in snowy sparing my reaver rank 6 no p2w and without audacity. And he was using sprint, controlled burn and seeking blade... The same as i saw with some rk using vivid imagery + ec or shield of the stom. Or minstrels spamming chord or burglars k.o etc. Also it's true that i found some people sparing quite fair, but the majority were using some cd. I supose that each server is different on this way.

Here the link of the video for if you want to take a look. I hope you like it . http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjyPA6N3ICg (Or press my signature ) .
    Last edited by Aniquilador; Oct 21 2013 at 11:54 AM.
    Aniquilador Captain General Champion
    [color=#DB7900]La Lista Negra[/color]
    [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xU0sbAuaZCQ]ChampionPvMPvideos[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by Aniquilador View Post
    Well i made a video and as people can see, i never use ba against shadow wargs, even if they have 4 op. Also i consider unfair to use merciful or even battle frenzy. I think that champion is able to win wargs without using this skill. Also i think that you can win spars against flayer wargs without using ba as people can see in the video.
    Look mate, you really can't compare. If I had your gear, I might do the same. But, I do not, and therefore I do have to use the (Untraited, btw) Bracing Attack. I noticed you potted Flea Bitten, which I find rather lame.

For the reavers i apply the same rule. The good way is try to win without using ba, hedge,cb,sb etc. I could win reavers rank 12 and less on this way. But with reavers that has more than rank 12 is really hard without switching between sets and jewellry. But due that in the expansion you will not be able to switch anymore between sets, so i preffer to try on this way. As valdez said, the idea is try to become better with less.
    Again, you can't compare different kind of players with different qualities of gear. Yes, if you crit Brutal Strikes for 1600 I don't see the point in using Merciful Strike either. I crit 1100 ish on Reavers. Slight difference?...

The true i was quite shocked when i saw rank 14 champion in snowy sparing my reaver rank 6 no p2w and without audacity. And he was using sprint, controlled burn and seeking blade... The same as i saw with some rk using vivid imagery + ec or shield of the stom. Or minstrels spamming chord or burglars k.o etc. Also it's true that i found some people sparing quite fair, but the majority were using some cd. I supose that each server is different on this way.
    That's the way it goes here, lots of people are at GTA for the points, not the challenge. To be honest, if you were p2w (and no one can tell till they've sparred you), there is no significant difference between you and a R10 Reaver.
    Feailuve - Akabath
    [EN]Evernight

Look mate, you really can't compare. If I had your gear, I might do the same. But, I do not, and therefore I do have to use the (Untraited, btw) Bracing Attack. I noticed you potted Flea Bitten, which I find rather lame.
    Well for get my jewellry is quite easy. The bracalets 1 earring and poket are from wildermore reputation. So is just farm there. The rings are from the snowbourn traders. And the neckle is from erebor t1 recipe. So for get my gear i think is pretty easy the true. I don't have any horse lord or something. For other part i potted flea bitten because i did not considered unfair if warg use the long stun from flayer. I think is more fair remove one dot that use ba that can remove 3 dots on you + heal+hot+15%ich, no?.
    But i also won spars without using any pot and still being the same result like in video. If you want i can make a short video and give you the link if you wish .

Again, you can't compare different kind of players with different qualities of gear. Yes, if you crit Brutal Strikes for 1600 I don't see the point in using Merciful Strike either. I crit 1100 ish on Reavers. Slight difference?...
    Well then improve your gear and you will hit more. If you hit low becasue your jewellry is not so good and for this you have to use more skills, i can't do anything on that way . But as i said for get my jewellry is pretty easy.

That's the way it goes here, lots of people are at GTA for the points, not the challenge. To be honest, if you were p2w (and no one can tell till they've sparred you), there is no significant difference between you and a R10 Reaver.
    Well in terms of skills no, but the bfp has a some influence influence. But as i said in my case i did not buy any skill, and i don't have any audacity. And people still using cd. So for this i said that each server is different on that way

Well for get my jewellry is quite easy. The bracalets 1 earring and poket are from wildermore reputation. So is just farm there. The rings are from the snowbourn traders. And the neckle is from erebor t1 recipe. So for get my gear i think is pretty easy the true. I don't have any horse lord or something. For other part i potted flea bitten because i did not considered unfair if warg use the long stun from flayer. I think is more fair remove one dot that use ba that can remove 3 dots on you + heal+hot+15%ich, no?.
    But i also won spars without using any pot and still being the same result like in video. If you want i can make a short video and give you the link if you wish .
    Won't be neccesary, I'll take your word for it. On the jewellery: that's probably the best stuff in game. I did not want to do dailies for days, just for some bracelets and other stuff. I know, that was my decision, I should not cry then, but I am simply giving a reason.

Well then improve your gear and you will hit more. If you hit low becasue your jewellry is not so good and for this you have to use more skills, i can't do anything on that way . But as i said for get my jewellry is pretty easy.
    Same goes here.

Well in terms of skills no, but the bfp has a some influence influence. But as i said in my case i did not buy any skill, and i don't have any audacity. And people still using cd. So for this i said that each server is different on that way
    Like I said, lots of people here will use everything to beat you. Even if you should get them to 50% or so they'd pop bubbles and what not. Some people, mostly your Evernight friends, will not bubble/sprint and so. Out of interest, who is your Reaver?
    Feailuve - Akabath
    [EN]Evernight

. Out of interest, who is your Reaver?
    Aniquileitor mate .

Aniquileitor mate .
    Ah never seen him, then ^^
    Feailuve - Akabath
    [EN]Evernight

Won't be neccesary, I'll take your word for it. On the jewellery: that's probably the best stuff in game. I did not want to do dailies for days, just for some bracelets and other stuff. I know, that was my decision, I should not cry then, but I am simply giving a reason.
    If you shouldn't cry then why do you still do this every day on OOC?

Like I said, lots of people here will use everything to beat you. Even if you should get them to 50% or so they'd pop bubbles and what not. Some people, mostly your Evernight friends, will not bubble/sprint and so. Out of interest, who is your Reaver?
    Yet the ones that don't use everything are only at good TA...

And the ones that claim they are good because they don't use everything usually play OP classes.

::: ::: ~ Arrostorm
    ::: Commander Vilemaw Sad, Watcher ::: - Get it? ---- ::: Master Guardian Ceburia 'the Banned' ::: ---- Snowbourn[EU]

Can we please refocus ourselves to discussing or promoting community PvMP videos again?

Thanks
    Sindhala - Level 85 Rank 11 Runekeeper Healer
    Adiani - Level 85 Rank 7 Burglar
    Headhunted - Level 75 Rank 6 Hunter (Retired)

Selembar - R12 - Minstrel
    PvP Youtube channel
    Kinship : Odyssey

A rather old vid but... Well.
    Feailuve - Akabath
    [EN]Evernight

Quote Originally Posted by headhunted View Post
    Can we please refocus ourselves to discussing or promoting community PvMP videos again?

Thanks
    Please, read through my posted posts, only a few are serious, the rest is trolling.

Don't tell me what to do mister.

::: ::: ~ Arrostorm
    ::: Commander Vilemaw Sad, Watcher ::: - Get it? ---- ::: Master Guardian Ceburia 'the Banned' ::: ---- Snowbourn[EU]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r49SbQNy-Us

Made this with some recent spars, enjoy.
    Captain-General Othlon // Master-at-Arms Mektar // Leader of |Nexus| - http://nexuskinship.shivtr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Ellodh View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r49SbQNy-Us

Made this with some recent spars, enjoy.
    Is it moar clicking? :P

MI6 - Evernight
    Original Challenger of Gothmog
    R4 Champion Erelena R9 Guardian Merebrand R12 Burglar R9 Captain R6 Hunter
    R8 Stalker | Nuntii R13 Reaver | R8 Warleader

Quote Originally Posted by zrinko View Post
    bang bang, freeps down, gta empty
    Warg r10, Spider r7, Blackarrow r6, Warleader r6,reaver r8,defiler r4

~metalcreep~

I liked the bit where you used slow motion and we saw you constantly going straight past your target, some insane DPS there!
    The Last Alliance - Officer
    Dapple - Rank 10 Warg

Heh, you blocked me on youtube?

How i see you movement, i want cry
    http://youtu.be/MzTyGZOtODc

Commander Liliam - the Warden
    Evernight

Hey all.

Made a short video of Me fighting a Op Glory champ this morning.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBtPx8QWKMQ

The original Valdez

Hey all.

HAHAHAHAHAHAAH hes worst than Vear! This is hilarious! How can one be that bad in OP glory stance?
    Chains of insanity - Doom of GY Reborn - FOTM - WotGE - Fancy Lads
    Retired from LOTRO

Hey all.

How dare you soloing on OP reaver such an underpowered class as glory champion is!? So terribad!

He was probably lagging or had a skillbug hence he managed to take you down to 16k by burning every cd he had. And a hundred of other excuses will be given this day.

Etheldar - r14 Hunter, Bloodtail - r15 Stalker, Etheal - r10 Defiler, Hailnkill - r8 Reaver

Hey all.

See, this is why champs need to be buffed. Most underpowered class in the game.
    Eraelin | Redemnus

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... LastLast