We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast

Snowbourn PvMP Videos!

Hey guys (and gals),

I wanted to make a thread where Snowbourn Players, Kinships, or PvP groups could post their PvMP videos. I want to keep this thread closely associated with the Snowbourn community, so I would like to ask that any videos posted here are of Snowbourn Players playing on Snowbourn!

Also, I would like to try to keep this thread from devolving into the rage-and-hate-filled mess that seems to have sprung up in a lot of our other threads; So my final request is that not only do we not post any provocative/hurtful videos, but we also limit the conversation to nice and friendly conversations. "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all."

Anyways, to get this thread started, I thought that I would share my only video of a six man group I play with on occasion called Ataxia.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUswNo-QiEA

I apologize in advance for the FPS drops that occur randomly throughout the video, I was having a bad computer day
    Sindhala - Level 85 Rank 11 Runekeeper Healer
    Adiani - Level 85 Rank 7 Burglar
    Headhunted - Level 75 Rank 6 Hunter (Retired)

I liked the vid... Till I suddenly saw some hobbit hunter in the back
    Feailuve - Akabath
    [EN]Evernight

The important thing about life is the struggle, not the triumph... Said no winner ever.

Infuriating Video, which shows how low the creep community has fallen on snowbourn, skill wise.

If anything it shows how good RKs are at healing with a captain in the group. As for the creeps i do not think i saw you feared once, but the hunters got feared a fair bit, fail :/
    Snowbourn - Commander Shakbasher - Lieutenant Glurf

Warriors of The Great Eye

Quote Originally Posted by MessyR View Post
    As for the creeps i do not think i saw you feared once, but the hunters got feared a fair bit, fail :/
    I wouldn't be fearing as well if I had a 10k+ semi-interruptable heal.

So that vid is about a healing rk? Lame.

::: ::: ~ Arrostorm
    ::: Commander Vilemaw Sad, Watcher ::: - Get it? ---- ::: Master Guardian Ceburia 'the Banned' ::: ---- Snowbourn[EU]

It's just too easy to fight unorganised/inexperienced creep groups when you have a healing RK, LM, Captain and some dps classes, it won't be long until someone calls you out as being bad players for using such a group setup as previous videos/screenshots etc have proven

I finally moved my LotRO install to my SSD so I can finally record without lag, I'll throw something together sometime and you can see how I farm my freaver trains.

Nice one Sind for attempting to do something positive.

Sigh at the rest of the lower mammals that have missed the object of this thread.

Lob

Quote Originally Posted by Lobla View Post
    Nice one Sind for attempting to do something positive.

Sigh at the rest of the lower mammals that have missed the object of this thread.

Lob
    You're missing the object of forums Lob, they're here for trolling not being positive.
    [CENTER]Weezl R8 Champ, Pherret R11 Rvr, Lagard Fullretaard R8 Burg "retired" ;), Wellharder R7ish DPS WL
    TBP, reluctant leader of Northern Warriors
    [IMG]http://i1048.photobucket.com/albums/s377/nmdturner/Forum%20sig_zpsp8qf4oix.jpg[/IMG]

[/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Weezl View Post
    You're missing the object of forums Lob, they're here for trolling not being positive.
    At least Weezl does know what forums are for!
    Feailuve - Akabath
    [EN]Evernight

The important thing about life is the struggle, not the triumph... Said no winner ever.

The level of trolling or the grade of it has been poor lately... i'm yet to even smirk at most of it.

Lob

nice video and very very nice heals especially at the point you had 2 reavers and ba on you.... keep it up!!!

Commander Liliam - the Warden
    Evernight

Quote Originally Posted by Vilda View Post
    Video aint bad.
    But i must say you aint strong as half on him as you are on your warden. Yea, i know you can't compare warden and reaver, but still just saying.

You know, i am limited by skills and rank and by gear,... wait i have none

Evernight

I like the video man!

Quote Originally Posted by MessyR View Post
    Infuriating Video, which shows how low the creep community has fallen on snowbourn, skill wise.

If anything it shows how good RKs are at healing with a captain in the group. As for the creeps i do not think i saw you feared once, but the hunters got feared a fair bit, fail :/
    Tactical classes has high resist to creep fear :P

Didnt watch the video so don't know if it was the case here. Who wants to watch a video with a noob healing on rk?
    [CENTER][COLOR=#008080]Chains of insanity [/COLOR][COLOR=#fff0f5]- [/COLOR][COLOR=#800080]Doom of GY Reborn [/COLOR]-[COLOR=#ff0000] FOTM[/COLOR] - [COLOR=#0000ff]WotGE[/COLOR] -[COLOR=#40e0d0] The [/COLOR][COLOR=#00ffff]Fancy Lads
    [/COLOR][COLOR=#ee82ee]Retired from LOTRO[/COLOR]

[/CENTER]

Massive hate incoming. I liked green bar though...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uW2kEkBg6Ko

Quote Originally Posted by gutoabo View Post

There is no reason to hate on your or Vykuch's videos, they were both great and definitely show ability with your classes

On a side note, I would like to thank those who have taken the time thus far to promote this forum thread with either videos or supportive community feedback. It's nice to see the snowy peeps getting together in a positive way.
    Sindhala - Level 85 Rank 11 Runekeeper Healer
    Adiani - Level 85 Rank 7 Burglar
    Headhunted - Level 75 Rank 6 Hunter (Retired)

Quote Originally Posted by gutoabo View Post

ooo, very nice

next time definitely i will not leave OC

Evernight

in case someone's interested, LM taking lugazag solo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5TOk-LbiFc
    Papajoe, r11 - Jolie, r7

TV SHOW episode 1-50 , 50 videos of 50 faces of lotro.
    In part 1 we have

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNWDFpi4DVU

More parts upcoming. Btw, we still laugh for this, i wont forget this

Quote Originally Posted by zrinko View Post
    Delusional ranting
    Finally! I waited for this upload last night. Great to see an upload from such a Good Player™ like u zrinko.
    [CENTER][COLOR=#008080]Chains of insanity [/COLOR][COLOR=#fff0f5]- [/COLOR][COLOR=#800080]Doom of GY Reborn [/COLOR]-[COLOR=#ff0000] FOTM[/COLOR] - [COLOR=#0000ff]WotGE[/COLOR] -[COLOR=#40e0d0] The [/COLOR][COLOR=#00ffff]Fancy Lads
    [/COLOR][COLOR=#ee82ee]Retired from LOTRO[/COLOR]

[/CENTER]

More parts upcoming. Btw, we still laugh for this, i wont forget this
    Wait!

Is that "we" as in the "royal we" or "we" as in you and your multiple personalities?
    [CENTER]Weezl R8 Champ, Pherret R11 Rvr, Lagard Fullretaard R8 Burg "retired" ;), Wellharder R7ish DPS WL
    [IMG]http://i1048.photobucket.com/albums/s377/nmdturner/Forum%20sig_zpsp8qf4oix.jpg[/IMG]

[/CENTER]

Wait!

Is that "we" as in the "royal we" or "we" as in you and your multiple personalities?
    Who are you again?

Who are you again?
    Aw, I guess that means I won't be getting one of my own videos then

[/CENTER]

Atleast he got the rank right since he kept saying R11 over and over again on ooc, strange how a mega Pro dont know stuff like that.
    Stiekni Original Challenger of Gothmog.
    Himnir The original.

Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast