We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Exclamation Still waiting for Lifetime VIP Turbine Points

I think it's shocking that I've not received my 500 free Turbine Points. I normally get them on or around the end/beginning of the month, but so far I've not received them for the end of August/beginning of September.
    I don't take the points for granted, because they're "free". I'm one of the "lucky" ones who bought a lifetime subscription back in 2007 and I do appreciate that my lifetime account is being honoured. However, there is no excuse for Turbine to be so lax in honouring its side of the bargain by not awarding me the points that I'm rightly entitled to. Any other person would consider taking legal action, but I'm not that sort of person. However, I'm still waiting and my patience is gradually dissipating. Turbine assure us that it's striving to sort out such problems to make things better... Plus ça change!

Quote Originally Posted by Kerr_Avon View Post
    I think it's shocking that I've not received my 500 free Turbine Points. I normally get them on or around the end/beginning of the month, but so far I've not received them for the end of August/beginning of September.
    I don't take the points for granted, because they're "free". I'm one of the "lucky" ones who bought a lifetime subscription back in 2007 and I do appreciate that my lifetime account is being honoured. However, there is no excuse for Turbine to be so lax in honouring its side of the bargain by not awarding me the points that I'm rightly entitled to. Any other person would consider taking legal action, but I'm not that sort of person. However, I'm still waiting and my patience is gradually dissipating. Turbine assure us that it's striving to sort out such problems to make things better... Plus ça change!
    If you can call them, they'll sort it out on the spot. Otherwise, you need to file a ticket with Account-Support via http://support.turbine.com/ics/suppo...?style=classic to get the process rolling.
    Crell-L85-Champion - Riddermark ; Swego-L85-Burglar ; Kotvi-L95-Runekeeper
    Delego-L85 Hunter ; Stodden-L51-Captain ; Edhul-L61-Loremaster
    Deglorion - SoA XP Disabler

I've been having to open tickets on a monthly basis regarding this. They keep assuring me that the points automation will be fixed 'soon' but who knows when that will be. They are good with responding to tickets so if you open one today you should have your points by end of tomorrow. It seems the issue is only affecting a limited number of accounts so I guess we're the unlucky ones. Hope you get your points soon.