We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Kinship

Kinship

are there any oceanic kinship here?.. Im looking for kinship same as my timezone. don't tell me to go to the unofficial oceanic server 'cause i fear there might be less people or a ghost town. And i dont want to level up all over again up to 20. ive done alot of quest already.. like alot.

I have the same question ... any kinships with Oceanic or late US West Coast players on Brandywine?

looks like this game is pretty dead? rofl. i tried asking question on eledilmir (the unofficial oceanic server) seems like its pretty much of a ghost town. I don't want to level up again and find out that the server is much of a ghost town.

It's not dead, there's just not alot of casual people using the forums.

All I can say about your timezone is that when I'm on at 9pm PST, there's plenty of people on in GLFF.

If there's plenty of people on.. then there's bound to be an active kinship... who they are? I don't know.
    Borgorid of Arkenstone - Leithiani Officer
    r11 - Champ , r8 - Mini,

I don't know Crimson Blades memberbase but I know they are a large kinship geared to group together questing players. I recommend seeking them out.

I don't know of any oceanic kins that don't comprise of asian members.

just wondering if with my timezone, i can get to group up with players here.thats my only problem. anyway im gmt+8