We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

R8 Kinship Eldar ; Valkyrie is now Recruiting all classes at all levels (Building towards Casual Raiding/PvMP

Hi all, I'm going to keep this very short as I prefer personal one on one messages and discussions as I feel it has a more personal touch than just doing a general recruiting thread on the forums.

First of all here is our kinship website
    http://eldarvalkyrie.guildlaunch.com...php?gid=358476

We are a newly formed R8 Kinship that is building towards Raiding and PvMP(This includes raids for F2P players and Old instances )
    We are still relatively small with less than 20 players and only one Level cap being myself, but that will soon change. Most of us have previous raiding experience and know the ins and outs of the game very well, we are not concerned with your gear or level, as long as you have a good sense of humor and are willing to work together and learn, then your welcome with us We are more of a family than a kin, we will go out of our way to help one another.

Send myself a PM or apply on the kin site and i will get back to you

IGN : Faralyne

Edit

Sorry guys I forgot to mention F2P players are also welcome as we will still be running low level skirm raids and RIFT + HELE