We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Your First Horse

When do you get your first horse? I have enough TP to get the Riding Skill, but forgot where you need to go to actually buy your horse. My character is currently level 16.

Thanks for any and all help.

Hengstacer Farm is the place to go to buy a horse. You should be able to buy one already, the minimum level should be between 6 and 8. If you're VIP, you can wait until 20 and earn the Riding trait for free.
    [CENTER][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v341/tindragon/Base.png[/IMG]
    Steam: Sneakeh Snake[/CENTER]

You buy standard mounts at Hengstacer Farm in northern Bree-land. You can also get festival mounts when a festival is running, for example there are three different mounts you can currently barter from the Farmers Faire announcer at Bywater. I'm not sure what minimum level you have to be to use the festival mounts, but you'll be fine at 16.

You can also get mounts automatically given to all new characters (and usable after completing the Introduction) if you buy certain expansions or Samwise Gamgee's Starter Pack.

Quote Originally Posted by Formengil View Post
    You can also get mounts automatically given to all new characters (and usable after completing the Introduction) if you buy certain expansions or Samwise Gamgee's Starter Pack.
    Or the Mithril Edition pack.

Every faction will also have steeds you can barter for or outright buy, once you hit kindred with them. I wouldn't expect to be kindred for Thorin's Hall at level 16, but the Shire and Bree have some decent steeds to start out with, once you hit kindred.
    R5 100 GRD Marevayave - Leader of Riddermarked For Death
    R8 100 MNS Fayah/100 LM Siennah/100 HNT Dinenol/100 RK Dhurik
    100 CHN Alachas/85 CPT Dinfaerien/60 BUR Dhax/35 WDN Godoric
    R9 100 MNS Fayeh (alt Wilya) - Lonely Mountain Band @ Landroval

The Summerfest mount is a bargain right now on the festival barter vendor. I think it's only 1 or 2 tokens.