We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 9 of 33 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 19 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 225 of 814
  1. #201
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    az
    Posts
    1,220
    Quote Originally Posted by Thorandril View Post
    if you don't see how it could possibly be made fair, then it's not worth the time or effort in explaining it as you've already missed my point entirely and misdirected my offer with a false assumption. additionally, using the word "still" implies that at some point it was actually fair. It wasn't, ever.
    lets take a walk back and again remember whose panties were rustled from the start.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thorandril View Post
    So do 1v2/3's, if you're looking for a challenge. Who even cares? Flip to another class if people's opinions of you influence how you play.
    and the funny part that thread was the reason i started making videos, and i'm positive no one disagreed with me a month or two after isen's release that we were indeed OP. to think i used to be so civil with my arguments, i mean #### i even defended malrick in that thread lol how times a change. and lol at boost getting called out on being a terrible reaver ;D 3AM BRO
    https://www.lotro.com/en/forums/show...ors-1v1-OPness...


    Quote Originally Posted by lionoil View Post
    Your movement in Reaver 1v1 video is what id call center of gravity and reaction style
    you'd have to be more specific about which. but regardless my movement while fighting multiple people revolves around minimizing damage from all sources. which means running through selected targets letting them get maybe one hit while maintaining distance from the ones chasing you that you are not targeting. avoiding 6 wargs your not targeting hitting claws once each while you stand still.

    during a 1v1 however. I do not run. I do not kite. I do not prance around till dusts bleeds fleas etc expires.I do not use my bow you want to know why? because you will never get positional damage on me, you will never out turn me, you will never get my back unless im dipping out for a split second to minimize gear swap lag. its that simple. if i wanted to kite i'd play a hunter.

    Quote Originally Posted by Moors-Battlemaster View Post
    Just pointing our Isin has been 1v1ing on a champ since SoA and is one of the best this game has seen :P He's not a FOTM'er.
    never said he was. but i played a champ in rohan and i would be disgusted with myself if i ever took 1v1s seriously.

    Quote Originally Posted by CodeofMisconduct View Post
    before the Champion strike skills range legacy existed
    i aoe kited in mirk and explained the reasoning for my movements above. i don't necessarily ignore or forget about things, its a matter of i do not care. my legacies are built around glory and i do not care to put the time into investing into a well rounded fervour set/rune. ironically i'm a minimalist when it comes to gear ask anyone who knows me. (other than when i came to the horse lords book i bought)

    Quote Originally Posted by CodeofMisconduct View Post
    The Soleus vs. zerg videos showcase the merits of the Champion class
    that was the entire point of making the videos. and ill also just requote myself from a previous thread

    Quote Originally Posted by klover307 View Post
    i actually enjoy(ed) fighting the zergs because i could freely pop cooldowns and play the class to its limits. i went for a while doing 1v1s and only was beat by a select few ppl (never pop cds in any 1v1s for the most part) but it was always a matter of "how far should i gimp myself to be fair".


    call me what you will but 1v1s on the champion have been stale since mirkwood fervour or not. and now that i hear they're getting rid of gear swapping its even more disheartening to think of how much easier things will get. customizable LIs, instituting a universal mitigation, audacity, 2/4/6 set bonuses vs 3/5, OP buffs, rank buffs, you name it and its getting easier.
    [color=red]Soleus vs Zergs [B][/B][url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbYkH5D6Y_Q](Best Clips)[/url][/color]
    [color=Black]Retired[/color]

  2. #202
    Quote Originally Posted by klover307 View Post
    my legacies are built around glory and i do not care to put the time into investing into a well rounded fervour set/rune
    I think it is just as important to ensure that your skills will execute whether you are in Fervour or Glory. And even if you don't kite, they often will. The skills range legacy functions in all directions.

    Quote Originally Posted by klover307 View Post
    call me what you will but 1v1s on the champion have been stale since mirkwood fervour or not
    I disagree. There existed greater par levels of difficulty in SoA, Moria (after Book 6), and Mirkwood for Champion 1v1 fights. RoI bolstered the class with more DPS and more safety nets. Whatever this expansion is called continues the trend. However, certain Creep classes have also grown in potency. In addition, it is possible (of which you seem to be aware) to handicap yourself such that similar challenge levels can exist even to this day.

    I invite you to play your Champion more often - hearkening to the days of yore and then sighing, "Ahhhh.... nostalgia" is staler than 1v1s.
    Last edited by CodeofMisconduct; Nov 02 2013 at 04:39 AM.
    [CENTER][I][SIZE=1](D)[/SIZE][/I][SIZE=3]after thought criminal element[/SIZE]
    [B][I][U]time explained:[/U][/I][/B] [URL]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3jjZdyH6io[/URL]
    [/CENTER]

  3. #203
    Quote Originally Posted by lionoil View Post
    No, skill timing has an effect if you auto attacks fire or not. Forcing 1,2,3 wont get any auto attacks in at all, you must time it which takes skill. You see this in Sol video when you see skill use back to back, no auto attack in between.


    Do you actually think that getting champion auto attacks in is a minor boost? Are you serious? Do you know much they increase your dps if you get them all to land? You then talk about movement to control the battle so you land more when you want running through targets, which you can also get auto attacks to land as well instead of a pathetic bow miss. Shray had a fetish for auto attacks landing, because they were so important, do you know another major reason why you should swap weapons for the 2h brutal/feriouc is for the free auto attack inside the skill and afterwards? Landing a auto attack-hammy with 2h etc, etc. All these tiny details actually hit just as hard as real champion skills. Champions landing all theire auto attacks is imo the sign of a pro champ. Yet you say a minor boost? Ridiculous!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOLw8oKT_ss

    Not hard to just turn that damn option off and get more dps in. In that video he was sloppy.


    Are you ####ing serious. Firstly, bad argument, you dont counter someones point about champs by saying my LM doesnt do it. Guess it never occurred to you ive got other things to worry about then auto attacks on my LM. However I try on Champ, problem is id need to invest alot of time sorting out what I need to do since I run with 360ms Ping idle. Tad discouraging for a start, and my gears sad.

    Edit: Lastly, the point about using the miss chance on bow means even if you try to get your melee aa in before your skill, its unlikely due to the bow burning the auto attack.
    I said precisely what your last point was in my previous post when discussing the difference between the 'arcing' kiting movement soleus uses compared to the style thot/illy describes.

    Idon't have a champ with access to a training dummy, but a couple 2 minute parses on warden 1 with just auto-attacks, and 1 with massive skill spammage (and every skill cued before the next finished animation) showed a difference in total auto-attacks of 1 and 2, and considering you drop combat every 15s on a dummy in a un-uniform way, that seems like luck of the draw to me. I'm willing to accept that champ attack animations mean auto-attacks behave differently for them, if anyone wants to chime in. But i've not been able to see that on Warden.

    How is it a bad argument? we fought a number of times with you melee only and no inductions, you never went out of reach melee and so while I'm sure you landed more auto-attacks than you would otherwise, it also meant my faster attack duration landed a crapload more skills than I would have if you had used an approach that had you skirting the edge of melee range.

    The point of the argument has little to do with champs and everything to do with the movement. By continuously staying in melee range you do raise your own dps, but against a melee opponent it leaves you open to taking more damage from them getting skills and rotations off unimpeded. By skirting the edges of melee range on skills (which have a longer range than auto-attacks), you lose dps, but also potentially lower your opponent's by more if done right. The video you posted of Shray (I looked for more, only found him AoE trolling thuggy to death) simply showed a champ with good movement and that combat option enabled. Perhaps at other times he was able to time movement such that an Auto-attack and skill would fire while in melee range, leave for the animation, and be back in range in time for both the AA and a new skill to be used in conjuction all without the Auto-attack 'waiting', but it wasn't evident there. The reason I see a bow attack as worth leaving enabled is that if moving properly, a skill animation can execute while you are out of melee range, and you still have that chance for the auto-attack to land, where disabled you get nothing, all while preventing your opponent from getting off another melee skill. On a similar token, if you are melee on a loremaster, you gain some extra auto-attack damage by staying in range, but while you've hit staff sweep or strike and watched the animation go through, my warg has hit you with both claws and rend, where if you had popped in to range to initiate the skill animation and then away, I probably only get off Claws.
    Last edited by spelunker; Nov 02 2013 at 04:48 AM.
    [center][img]http://i58.tinypic.com/2wrm5ja_th.jpg[/img][/center]
    [center]Let our actions speak for themselves. Jinjaah has been pouring over every post in the Bullroarer forum. Please keep in mind that any experiences with previous LOTRO teams are not reflective of the current team, give us a chance[/center]

  4. #204
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,456
    Quote Originally Posted by klover307 View Post
    during a 1v1 however. I do not run. I do not kite. I do not prance around till dusts bleeds fleas etc expires.I do not use my bow you want to know why? because you will never get positional damage on me, you will never out turn me, you will never get my back unless im dipping out for a split second to minimize gear swap lag. its that simple. if i wanted to kite i'd play a hunter.
    Whats the point in even saying the above? I gave you another option - use Ferocious to bypass dust and some avoidance, or tank for a few seconds longer. Can easily just use DW attacks while dust is up to increase your hit chance as well. So many options but your prefer getting lucky with brutal, dude thats not smart play. I know Isi doesnt use brutal hoping to get lucky hits through dust, so +1 Isi.
    Dont get me wrong, im not saying your -bad- but overall I dont see you living up to your boastful comments previously. Your good, but I dont think deserve a throne.

    Later dude.

  5. #205
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    622
    This is the second time Orak has left the thread. Let us see how many more times he posts, vying for the attention he so desperately craves.

  6. #206
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    az
    Posts
    1,220
    Quote Originally Posted by CodeofMisconduct View Post
    I think it is just as important to ensure that your skills will execute whether you are in Fervour or Glory. And even if you don't kite, they often will. The skills range legacy functions in all directions.
    i do have the range on all three of my weapons i swap in combat, and believe me when i say most people outside of wargs do not get away from me if i don't want them to. a large part of dealing with zergs is catching the ####ers who run as soon as you target them. unless they stun me or i slip and leave no slow on them they don't get away usually. one of those weapons i swap has hams dur and i used to swap a piece of the Audacity sets to get the 3 set 50% hamstring bonus(i think they changed that to a 2set now right?) so whats that like a 40s 30% slow? im talking more specifically my runes and gear i'm too lazy to grind for/pay for more LI slots to make room for these. i mainly saved the tp i did get for skills on my few creeps i have or to unlock said creeps since im f2p.

    Quote Originally Posted by CodeofMisconduct View Post
    to handicap yourself
    i'm just gonna go ahead and say i ignore dust as a handicap. i never go out and trait solely for 1v1s. i'm generally traited my solo moors glory build unless i'm grouping with kinmates. if i cared enough i'd go drop raging blades and put ferocious in and switch the macros for them and switch sprint cd for another applicable red trait and a few other things. but ever since the beginning of isen i have never actively searched and attempted to 1v1 anyone. i am fully aware glory is ezmode and the build i run to solo is OP overkill in most 1v1s. but im not going to go retrait and miss the chance at 6v1ing a warg pack just in case the low ranked reaver i don't know wants a more consistent less flawed 1v1. i retrait for the friends i have when they ask but none of the creeps im friends with play anymore (that i know of).

    Quote Originally Posted by CodeofMisconduct View Post
    I invite you to play your Champion more often - hearkening to the days of yore and then sighing, "Ahhhh.... nostalgia" is staler than 1v1s.
    i neither have the time nor patience to try to continually prove my E-worth to every transfer that wants to see what i can do. i do realize that there are many players including yourself (so i've been told) that have come that do have skill. but this game has been on a downward spiral ever since voa and the chinese invaded our server. the lag combined with the slew of ezmode, combined with the OPs, Combined with lack of everything small group/solo has literally killed every inch of this game that i used to love. i can't group with some of my friends i've known for years without arrik or someone getting spammed tells to make a raid cause xyz group has a raid out.

    Maybe if HD is at all good ill drop in but i cant bring myself to pay for this game and support the changes they're continuing to make. vote with your wallet right? ill just stir the forum pot and play my free underpowered warg/wl and baffle the badies when they cant turn fast enough to keep up and wonder why they die/almost die to a r8. ./stepsofsoapbox

    Quote Originally Posted by lionoil View Post
    use Ferocious
    like i said. i've never bowed to anyone to 1v1 since the beginning of isen. i've never traited fully to 1v1 (outside of the contexts i mentioned above). raging blades happens to be a far better tool than ferocious for fighting multiple people. i do indeed use DW and actually have macros that switch between three weapon sets as stated above. so every argument your trying to make is irrelevant.


    Quote Originally Posted by lionoil View Post
    but I dont think deserve a throne.
    i don't recall where i said i did either. You and your fellows are the ones attempting to ridicule my playstyle lets not forget. even despite only watching a few seconds of my videos to come to said conclusions.


    and @ the wardens brick of text im too lazy to quote. as a glory champ (and fervour with other cds) you have 3 immediate skills; BF 40s cd (with LI) clobber 10s cd (was much better at 5s obv) hedge 15?s cd (i think cant remember) each of which can be used to interrupt a separate skill animation (SD doesn't count as its animation sucks). you can literally fire brutal BF remorseless clobber WA/SS hedge rend or w.e interchangeably depending on your pip counts and literally fire off 6 skills with no inductions besides the hedge and clobber animations. this also works with cds and can interupt almost anything with an animation. if you really wanted to maximize dps in the least amount of time in range as possible, this is much better than playing with auto attacks if you other champs did not know. having hedge on a 15s cd is literally 75% why i like the glory build.

    although i won't relent on the fact that wardens are in every way shape and form the most ezmode class regardless how they're played. my wife could play a warden with her face and she is bat #### ######## when it comes to computers.
    [color=red]Soleus vs Zergs [B][/B][url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbYkH5D6Y_Q](Best Clips)[/url][/color]
    [color=Black]Retired[/color]

  7. #207
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,456
    Quote Originally Posted by spelunker View Post
    I said precisely what your last point was in my previous post when discussing the difference between the 'arcing' kiting movement soleus uses compared to the style thot/illy describes.
    Either style is irrelevant to my point, since both styles would benefit from getting extra attacks in simply because, its extra, damage. When mastered, its a reliable source of dps, not a minor increase like you've assumed.

    Quote Originally Posted by spelunker View Post
    How is it a bad argument? we fought a number of times with you melee only and no inductions, you never went out of reach melee and so while I'm sure you landed more auto-attacks than you would otherwise, it also meant my faster attack duration landed a crapload more skills than I would have if you had used an approach that had you skirting the edge of melee range.
    Bad assumption, you should know better, and your an expert after only two fights? -_-
    I dont need movement to avoid your attacks, I only need to prevent the positional dmg because it seems your totally unaware of what im doing to your warg. You think your faster attack duration is dropping a crapload? Guess you didnt notice in those two fights; -30% melee dps; -30% attack duration; 17% base miss that can max to 42% miss ;-critical chance; you take 7% more dmg; and couldn't gain positional dmg apart from second fight when I lagged taking a raid invite, surely you noticed that too? The faster I dps wargs, the easier the fight is, which means landing every auto attack, and not running off giving you my back.

    I cant do this verses reavers for obvious reasons, and if you ever watched me fighting -any- reaver you'd notice a very different style which is simply in-and-out and cc'ing when colliding and interrupting the animations to delay their skills, to set back cds and reduce incoming dps...very basic. Quiet astonishing you conclude this about me from only two warg fights without even thinking different styles are required for different situations.

    Quote Originally Posted by spelunker View Post
    The point of the argument has little to do with champs and everything to do with the movement. By continuously staying in melee range you do raise your own dps, but against a melee opponent it leaves you open to taking more damage from them getting skills and rotations off unimpeded. On a similar token, if you are melee on a loremaster, you gain some extra auto-attack damage by staying in range, but while you've hit staff sweep or strike and watched the animation go through, my warg has hit you with both claws and rend, where if you had popped in to range to initiate the skill animation and then away, I probably only get off Claws.
    Yes thats extremely basic, and totally irreverent for my point. Do you even know the actually chances of your bow landing on the move? Its so rare, I think it might be impossible. So you have two options: 1) zero dps which stuffs up your melee auto attack timing which is a good source of dps. 2) Disable option and every time your within range it will activate giving free and reliable dps.

    You prefer option 1? Why. So do other champs, Kid and Sol, why!? So nubby considering the amount of dps they're missing out on.

    @Shray. The point is he isnt face rolling randomly, but relies on another source of damage which requires timing. Its free damage and very powerful for Champions, 2h auto attacks hurt like hell, and DW is decent considering its two attacks with high crit. Im dead set serious, I cant even believe im having to defend why auto attacks are important. Its free damage accessible for the few who can master it. Have you ever been hit with a cappies auto attack!? Would you say its a minor increase to dps? -_-..

  8. #208
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,456
    Quote Originally Posted by klover307 View Post
    so every argument your trying to make is irrelevant.
    Irrelevant only because your not making smarter decision? Thats not irrelevant, its just making poor decisions. Using DW for ~6 seconds doesnt require re-traiting, and using brutal before they apply dust doesnt either, but instead you use a DW rend instead of 2h. 2h Rend does more base dps, since its a single hit skill. Its the same reason you should always use 2h hammy and brutal...

    Quote Originally Posted by klover307 View Post
    i don't recall where i said i did either. You and your fellows are the ones attempting to ridicule my playstyle lets not forget. even despite only watching a few seconds of my videos to come to said conclusions.
    I gave you a chance to be specific and link a video and the reason why your proud of it.

    Hey Isi, he called you my fellow, oh mang, you probably want to take a shower now.

  9. #209
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    622
    I love how Orak is attempting to speak sense as a champ despite being a Rohan champ. GG.

    Also, 3rd entry, you gonna go for 15 in this thread?

  10. #210
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,456
    Quote Originally Posted by Moors-Battlemaster View Post
    I love how Orak is attempting to speak sense as a champ despite being a Rohan champ. GG.
    SoM Glory+Ardor champ actually, it went alright considering how difficult its to constantly keep reflect and flurry up. Hey, let me see how smart you are. Why was it hard to get flurry and reflect up?

    Ps: I knew you'd say my name again. Go on, say it again, you really want my attention dont'cha little boi /tickle.
    New record, 12min reply delay, im getting good at this PVP.

  11. #211
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    622
    Quote Originally Posted by lionoil View Post
    SoM Glory+Ardor champ actually, it went alright considering how difficult its to constantly keep reflect and flurry up. Hey, let me see how smart you are. Why was it hard to get flurry and reflect up?
    Because you can gauge the intelligence of someone based on a random question about a game, says it all really.

    My guess is because the good reflect required you to be in glory to activate and the good flurry required you to be in fervour, without using CB.

    Quote Originally Posted by lionoil View Post
    Ps: I knew you'd say my name again.
    Well nobody else ever does or will, not even Angelen.

    Quote Originally Posted by lionoil View Post
    Go on, say it again, you really want my attention dont'cha little boi /tickle.
    That's why you keep 'leaving' the thread. Righteo.


    Quote Originally Posted by lionoil View Post
    New record, 12min reply delay, im getting good at this PVP.
    It would be the only pvp you are good at. Keep editing while you're at it, Ansi 2.0 is a good title.

  12. #212
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,456
    Quote Originally Posted by Moors-Battlemaster View Post
    My guess is because the good reflect required you to be in glory to activate and the good flurry required you to be in fervour, without using CB.
    Well nobody else ever does or will, not even Angelen.
    That's why you keep 'leaving' the thread. Righteo.
    It would be the only pvp you are good at. Keep editing while you're at it, Ansi 2.0 is a good title.
    /clap
    Ever heard someone moan your name before?
    Still trying to get out, stop pulling on my leg
    Last four posts no edits, new record for me.

  13. #213
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    622
    Quote Originally Posted by lionoil View Post
    Last four posts no edits, new record for me.
    Liar, quoted your post and it was different upon the quote, you edited it shortly after posting. Try again.

  14. #214
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    3,904
    Best forum PvP in a long time.


  15. #215
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    1,033
    I could've sworn I was on Brandywine's forums but,the people posting.....what they are saying...the .gifs................deja vu.
    [URL=http://s14.photobucket.com/user/xdestroyracismx/media/download_zpsoskmzr9i.jpg.html][IMG]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a339/xdestroyracismx/download_zpsoskmzr9i.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

  16. #216
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    20
    Ocrack, debating about the mechanics of a class that he is arguable one of the worst on the server.


  17. #217
    Quote Originally Posted by klover307 View Post
    i neither have the time nor patience to try to continually prove my E-worth to every transfer that wants to see what i can do
    If I cared for you to prove your E-worth I would say "prove it" or "show me." You yourself stated that you don't care to retrait for 1v1s. You also stated "call me what you will but 1v1s on the champion have been stale since mirkwood fervour or not." I continue to disagree. My experience as a Fervour Champion contradicts this observation of yours.

    It seems the mistake I have made is to attempt discourse in the midst of what is an obvious troll thread. Shame on me, and Desolates. Ad hominem speech is excellent troll-bait.
    [CENTER][I][SIZE=1](D)[/SIZE][/I][SIZE=3]after thought criminal element[/SIZE]
    [B][I][U]time explained:[/U][/I][/B] [URL]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3jjZdyH6io[/URL]
    [/CENTER]

  18. #218
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Greece - Region of Macedonia
    Posts
    212
    Quote Originally Posted by lionoil View Post
    Ps - Rest assured I wont let that door hit me otw out. And Elgreeko, go chat to the other fan girls to get my mailing address so you can proactively give me attention. Cuz bruva, you just love giving me attention when id prefer to kick you to the curb.
    There are two kinds of players that get my attention. Good players and bad players that think/call themselves good.

    You' re an average player in the best case Orak. You have knowledge of the game because apparently you' ve put enough time to it but all you' re good at is talk about it in the forums. That being said you have no right to even think of yourself posting in a Best of their class thread. All these theories that you post - about auto attacks and all that - it all sounds cool and fancy but THEY ARE JUST THEORIES. Theories that when you try to apply in combat you get your #### handed to you. Here's a couple of examples.

    Example #1

    It is my understanding from the way you move and from what you' ve said in this thread that when you' re 1v1ing on your champ you try to get as many Auto-Attacks off as possible. I killed your champ using: Sundering blow, Ravage, Laceration, Gutpunch and Sudden Strikes.

    Example #2

    I'm sure you remember that time when I was 1v1ing Vaapad's LM and we were chatting in tells. I was open to advice from you then because I knew you had a r12 LM and even though I know the basic stuff about them, I was inexperienced in fighting them. Your advice to me was to open with disarm and then drop impale before he uses fire-lore. Every time I followed your advice step by step I got roflstomped. After fighting Vaapad a few more times I found a way more effective strat against him over the nonsence you suggested.

    Hell I can see you being bad on a r8 champion, but when you play a r12 LM and you give such terrible pointers on how to counter them I think it's clear that you should #### of this game and forums.

    To sum up:

    You are bad. You think you are good. You starve for attention and recognision for your imaginary skill. You don't get it ingame because you don't have skill. You look for it in the forums. You don't get it even there cuz the stuff you post 90% of the time are straight up ret4rded. So once again here's my advice to you. Play the gdam game and have fun.
    Brandywine: Aurn r13 Guardian / Eurn r10 Reaver, Eyebrowjoe r9 Blackarrow, Zoulapi r9 Warg, Aurney r7 Warleader
    Elendilmir: Ellada r6 Guardian / Elgreco r10 Reaver, Eurn r6 Blackarrow, Yurn r6 Warg
    [b]Acta Non Verba / Stainless[/b]

  19. #219
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    8,332
    Quote Originally Posted by klover307 View Post
    lets take a walk back and again remember whose panties were rustled from the start.

    and the funny part that thread was the reason i started making videos, and i'm positive no one disagreed with me a month or two after isen's release that we were indeed OP. to think i used to be so civil with my arguments
    https://www.lotro.com/en/forums/show...ors-1v1-OPness...
    .

    Except literally anyone who had been in beta or even read Orions patch notes knew what the class was going to be like post update, so your attempt at elucidating to a crowd who already knew was not only redundant but a little silly. Which is an entirely different context from me saying "Hey, if you're rolling around in glory chances are you won't receive actual serious fights from any players with a clue and will probably just end up on everyones zerg list", I mean your entire point to Deso was that somehow backpedalling made him bad regardless of the reasons for/against which shows a serious lack of critical thinking. Situational backpedalling has kept me alive on many occasions where I would have died much faster, and your assumption of FoTM in both his and my case turned out to be little more than false generalizing when we questioned your purported accomplishments you seem quick to link whenever someone turns the question back on you.

    I don't get your ridiculous memebase umad mentality, if you think I'm somehow upset while explaining to you that you're:
    preaching to the choir
    probably wrong
    not seeing the whole picture
    etc, etc

    then by all means.
    Last edited by Thorandril; Nov 02 2013 at 07:48 PM.
    There may come a time for valor without renown, for those without swords may surely still die upon them.


  20. #220
    Quote Originally Posted by Orakhodegod View Post
    You reveal your own hateful cowardice.
    [CENTER][I][SIZE=1](D)[/SIZE][/I][SIZE=3]after thought criminal element[/SIZE]
    [B][I][U]time explained:[/U][/I][/B] [URL]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3jjZdyH6io[/URL]
    [/CENTER]

  21. #221
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by Therealmvp View Post
    Hell I can see you being bad on a r8 champion
    You should see him on LM. Biggest joke on E, my friend.

  22. #222
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    22 Acacia Avenue
    Posts
    790
    This thread is sorely lacking in the kitty department.


  23. #223
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    622
    Quote Originally Posted by lionoil View Post
    If you look at the note below posts, it tells you if its been edited unless its within minutes of posting. Which means your probably too quick, which is correct, you've probably got my posts on a pager.

    You beat my 12min by: 10min, 6mins and finally 4mins! Ding ding, We have a winner! Yo dude, even bro love has limits, just settle down mang your trying to hard.

    Just, sit down, your one liners are completely pointless unless your want to keep thinking my pos champ is actually a RoR champ? Yeah bro ive got the AH 'bling' all RoR champs wear, right? Your posts are so trivial if I replied NA-AH it would suffice.

    /sigh this really is going to provoke more total garbage from a recycling hole. You've had many chances, and i regret replying to them all, apart from seeing a 4min reply from you: because thats dedication!
    If that's the best you can come up with, then you've scraped the bottom of the barrel so hard you've gone down to the cellar floor. Begone now, Angelen would not be proud of you.

  24. #224
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    1,393
    Quote Originally Posted by lionoil View Post
    No, skill timing has an effect if you auto attacks fire or not. Forcing 1,2,3 wont get any auto attacks in at all, you must time it which takes skill. You see this in Sol video when you see skill use back to back, no auto attack in between.
    Orak, this was changed when SoM was launched. That was in December, 2009. That is almost 4 years ago.

    It takes about a minute to test this on a training dummy, doing a parse playing properly (chaining skills immediately, with the 4 year old blended auto attacks) then a parse waiting for AA's to fire between skills like it is 2008. Spoilers: When you wait for AA's your dps drops because you aren't using as many skills. For someone who does so much testing I am shocked you haven't noticed this!
    [RIGHT][SIZE=2][COLOR=#ffa07a]Babou + Tyrannosaurus [/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=3][SIZE=2]/ [/SIZE][COLOR=#afeeee][SIZE=2]Zapdos[/SIZE]
    [/COLOR][/SIZE][B][COLOR=#ee82ee][SIZE=3]Acta Non Verba[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/RIGHT]

  25. #225
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,456
    Quote Originally Posted by TimmmmaaaaH View Post
    Orak, this was changed when SoM was launched. That was in December, 2009. That is almost 4 years ago.

    It takes about a minute to test this on a training dummy, doing a parse playing properly (chaining skills immediately, with the 4 year old blended auto attacks) then a parse waiting for AA's to fire between skills like it is 2008. Spoilers: When you wait for AA's your dps drops because you aren't using as many skills. For someone who does so much testing I am shocked you haven't noticed this!
    Yeah your correct to say im totally wrong in that area, problem is thats not the main point, even though I was wrong to say the above, my other point is valid. You may need to read a bit more to see what im talking about, or test this on your champ. Because im not talking about how the basic aa system works for -all- toons, only talking about the effects of the bow on champs...ye?

    Regardless of the aa changes, the aa can be burnt from the champs bow, and if they're burnt for that timing sequence you have to wait for the next, and if your within melee range for that sequence and its burnt, then that dps is lost/gone/zero. The difference in having the bow option on or off, is basically forcing the system to only start when your in melee range, so all aa lands perfectly and none of them are burnt saying MISS. Wouldnt you prefer -anything- apart from MISS? And if you could hit for 1k instead of MISS, wouldnt you think my point is valid?

    You actually have to test this yourself, put yourself under the same conditions and fight with similar movement in 1v1s and try to land as many melee aa as you can with the bow burning every aa sequence. Then change the option and notice the difference.

    Ps- This had always been the case, im surprised someone like yourself didnt notice it...? Pretty easy to swing that cat back at you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Therealmvp View Post
    chop, chop, chop.
    Dude, im not actually going to read something that long from you, no offence if you actually read what I write on the forums, thats your problem. But im not going to read something from a blatant two-faced troll.
    Ps: Oh bro umad? That looked like it took alot of work to write, hope your not actually giving me MORE attention? Because your really good at giving it to me.
    Last edited by lionoil; Nov 02 2013 at 10:10 PM.

 

 
Page 9 of 33 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 19 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload