We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 8 of 33 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 18 ... LastLast
Results 176 to 200 of 814
  1. #176
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    622
    Quote Originally Posted by lionoil View Post
    Yeah, you really have me against the ropes aye, damn man, all these insults im overwhelmed...
    That wasn't an insult. Thot, link the definition of insult please, Orak needs a hand.

    Quote Originally Posted by lionoil View Post
    I didnt post on BW forums to project myself on these forums (yes you did), but seems you couldnt control yourself, you just -had- to talk about me (because we don't need your ranting here). +1 Fan club.
    All you've done is disrespected your own forums by injecting another servers topics into your own(You mean you want a clean slate here after all the drama you have caused on E). Should be ashamed, im actually interested to see what videos this guy has to offer.(They are far better than the ones you make) But you just really want a slice of me.
    You give yourself far too much credit, we do not care about you as much as you'd like to think.

  2. #177
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,456
    Quote Originally Posted by lionoil View Post
    Yeah, you really have me against the ropes aye, damn man, all these insults im overwhelmed...
    sar·casm [sahr-kaz-uhm]

    1.harsh or bitter derision or irony.
    2.a sharply ironical taunt; sneering or cutting remark: a review full of sarcasms.

    Quote Originally Posted by Moors-Battlemaster View Post
    That wasn't an insult. Thot, link the definition of insult please, Orak needs a hand.
    ignorant ~adjective
    1 lacking knowledge or awareness in general; uneducated or unsophisticated: he was told constantly that he was ignorant and stupid
    lacking knowledge, information, or awareness about something in particular: he was largely ignorant of Oraks sar·casm.

    Quote Originally Posted by Moors-Battlemaster View Post
    You give yourself far too much credit, we do not care about you as much as you'd like to think.
    Say my name, say my name...just one more time.

    P.S: Cant believe your still polluting your-own forums bring my past into a BW thread, have some respect for your fellow memebers ffs. Its rude!

  3. #178
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    622
    Quote Originally Posted by lionoil View Post
    sar·casm [sahr-kaz-uhm]

    1.harsh or bitter derision or irony.
    2.a sharply ironical taunt; sneering or cutting remark: a review full of sarcasms.
    ignorant ~adjective
    1 lacking knowledge or awareness in general; uneducated or unsophisticated: he was told constantly that he was ignorant and stupid
    lacking knowledge, information, or awareness about something in particular: he was largely ignorant of Oraks sar·casm.
    There was no sarcasm in your post, but attempting to make it as such in an attempt to belittle others after having your flaws pointed out is laughable.

    Quote Originally Posted by lionoil View Post
    Say my name, say my name...
    Something you never get to say outside of a computer



    Quote Originally Posted by lionoil View Post
    P.S: Cant believe your still polluting your-own forums bring my past into a BW thread, have some respect for your fellow memebers ffs. Its rude!
    It's the present, and you polluted it first by posting here. Don't speak about respect when you hold none here, or anywhere for that matter. Now be a polite dear and swiftly disappear.

  4. #179
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,456
    Quote Originally Posted by Moors-Battlemaster View Post
    There was no sarcasm in your post
    Lol, this is your best excuse for being so ignorant? Damn, your tough.


    -------
    (Ill post this again, just so you know the meaning of: Damn, your tough)

    sar·casm [sahr-kaz-uhm]

    1.harsh or bitter derision or irony.
    2.a sharply ironical taunt; sneering or cutting remark: a review full of sarcasms.
    ignorant ~adjective
    1 lacking knowledge or awareness in general; uneducated or unsophisticated: he was told constantly that he was ignorant and stupid
    lacking knowledge, information, or awareness about something in particular: he was largely ignorant of Oraks sar·casm.

    P.S: Counting until a lock. Good work punk, good work. Say my name, just one more time.

  5. #180
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Greece - Region of Macedonia
    Posts
    212
    Quote Originally Posted by lionoil View Post
    So you are a troll afterall?
    I am. I went easy on you at first because you did nothing wrong to me. I can see now why people treat you as they do. You' re starving for attention, you don't get it ingame because you simply aren't good enough to impress people so instead you search for it in the forums. I honestly don't care what you do or say either ingame or forumwise. Just 1 piece of advice i got for you, play the gdam game and try to have fun.
    Brandywine: Aurn r13 Guardian / Eurn r10 Reaver, Eyebrowjoe r9 Blackarrow, Zoulapi r9 Warg, Aurney r7 Warleader
    Elendilmir: Ellada r6 Guardian / Elgreco r10 Reaver, Eurn r6 Blackarrow, Yurn r6 Warg
    [b]Acta Non Verba / Stainless[/b]

  6. #181
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,456
    Quote Originally Posted by Therealmvp View Post
    I am. -a troll-
    Yo, bruva, am I seeking attention? Or are you GIVING me the attention?

    Your post is so incorrect, its a joke to read. No, i did something wrong against you, i called you a trolly kid by my pet when we first 1v1'd and i was right after all. Not taking your poorly laid bait, better luck next time kid.

  7. #182
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    az
    Posts
    1,220
    Quote Originally Posted by Thorandril View Post
    the set of rules and standards I hold myself to
    how fascinating you. your one of the guys who 1v1s all the time on your champ in rohan and acts like anything about 1v1ing in this game is still fair. i promise i'll try to hold you to a higher standard than the rest of the trash polluting this server.

    again requotes for quotes
    Quote Originally Posted by klover307 View Post
    "mediocrity" that has yet to be duplicated or replicated by any other champ to the extent i've taken it.


    Quote Originally Posted by lionoil View Post
    ill be interested to see what you've done thats so impressive
    ask anyone on BW who has actually fought against me. in fervour or in glory. its the same song videos with or without the videos. there aren't that many zerg videos even but it must be hard to use youtube for some i understand.

    Quote Originally Posted by Vanacor View Post
    People getting so serious over a game that barely challenges grandmothers.
    my point exactly
    [color=red]Soleus vs Zergs [B][/B][url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbYkH5D6Y_Q](Best Clips)[/url][/color]
    [color=Black]Retired[/color]

  8. #183
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,456
    Quote Originally Posted by klover307 View Post
    ask anyone on BW who has actually fought against me. in fervour or in glory. its the same song videos with or without the videos. there aren't that many zerg videos even but it must be hard to use youtube for some i understand.
    No im asking you. I only stayed this long in the thread to see if you were going to link a video you were proud of and reasons why.

    I gave you a fair chance, im asking to see which of your videos displays your skill the most - instead of picking it apart such as a few accidental DW brutals, unless these a magical reason why off-handed brutals were good back then. We all make mistakes, and not every video from players showcase everything they can offer. Problem is dude, I played on E around some crazy players in tough books like Shray for example. So players have to live up to high standards to impress me playing a Champ.

    Your a good player, but I dont see anything really impressive, maybe you should directly link something? You play your class, you press your buttons, you wear your gear, you go as expected. Do same thing Kidefence does, press buttons, be normal, pvp as someone would expect. You link brutal-merc which is expected from a pvper.

    But you do strange things like, using two brutals while dust was up (having ~2/6 land) which you could argue was a calculated chance of hitting or being lazy. You could of just waited a few seconds for dust to wear off before landing your second. Or if you used a different tactic like using Ferocious that cannot miss would at least be smarter.
    Your movement in Reaver 1v1 video is what id call center of gravity and reaction style, which I suffer from and would take some serious dedication on my bad Champ to overcome if I wanted to. But this movement loses to good reavers because your not controlling the fight, they are, and good players abuse that advantage. Most of your melee contact is when the reaver decides to brawl with you, when in fact you should be like in Shrays videos controlling the fight.

    So imo, you cant judge Deso unless you have something more impressive to boast over. Actually, you can boast over some of your posts, some are pretty funny.

    But hey, your ####ing awesome and im an idiot. Maybe you have a video to showcase something more, maybe not.
    ---
    Im checking out of the BW hotel, peace.
    Ps - Rest assured I wont let that door hit me otw out. And Elgreeko, go chat to the other fan girls to get my mailing address so you can proactively give me attention. Cuz bruva, you just love giving me attention when id prefer to kick you to the curb.

  9. #184
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    622
    Quote Originally Posted by lionoil View Post
    No im asking you. I only stayed this long in the thread to see if you were going to link a video you were proud of and reasons why.
    You posted here to get attention and sympathy.


    Quote Originally Posted by lionoil View Post
    I gave you a fair chance, im asking to see which of your videos displays your skill the most - instead of picking it apart such as a few accidental DW brutals, unless these a magical reason why off-handed brutals were good back then. We all make mistakes, and not every video from players showcase everything they can offer. Problem is dude, I played on E around some crazy players in tough books like Shray for example. So players have to live up to high standards to impress me playing a Champ.
    Doesn't one have to be a good player in order to have high standards?

    Quote Originally Posted by lionoil View Post
    So imo, you cant judge Deso unless you have something more impressive to boast over. Actually, you can boast over some of your posts, some are pretty funny.
    And you can't judge anyone

    Quote Originally Posted by lionoil View Post
    But hey, your ####ing awesome and im an idiot. Maybe you have a video to showcase something more, maybe not.
    When did you have this eppifany?


    Quote Originally Posted by lionoil View Post
    Yo, bruva, am I seeking attention?
    Yes. If you weren't, you wouldn't reply to 'troll' posts.

    Quote Originally Posted by lionoil View Post
    Your post is so incorrect, its a joke to read.
    This sums up everything you post on the forums.

  10. #185
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    622
    Quote Originally Posted by klover307 View Post
    how fascinating you. your one of the guys who 1v1s all the time on your champ in rohan and acts like anything about 1v1ing in this game is still fair.
    Just pointing our Isin has been 1v1ing on a champ since SoA and is one of the best this game has seen :P He's not a FOTM'er.

  11. #186
    Quote Originally Posted by Moors-Battlemaster View Post
    Just pointing our Isin has been 1v1ing on a champ since SoA and is one of the best this game has seen :P He's not a FOTM'er.
    I second this notion. Isindar, Shray, and Kidefence are the three best 1v1 Champions I have ever encountered. Without resorting to cool-downs, they can/could take down any Creep on any server. Shray killed Reavers with purple gear when average+ Reavers did not lose to Champions. Isindar adapts to every different PvP era with continual success. Kidefence executes skills and twitch movement better than any champion I have witnessed.

    It is not difficult to hit Sprint and swing through your opponent, like a mobile pendulum, while unleashing Ferocious/Brutal strikes. It is difficult to find the sweet spot outside of 3.5m and inside of 4.2m with consistency and rhythm. This is similar to the stylistic differences of a boxer versus a brawler. The brawler may hit hard, however he exposes himself to counterattacks unlike the boxer.

    All three of the above Champions can/did this. Shray even did this before the Champion strike skills range legacy existed (adds a maximum of 1.7m to the default of 2.5m for all strike skills). Experience and success in the 1v1 'arena' translate well into solo'ing when not a true 1v1, i.e. 1v2+.

    I have watched the 1v4-6 videos that Soleus posted. He is a player of skill and experience for sure. However, he is not on the same playing field as these three Champions. He is good; they are exceptional. The Soleus vs. zerg videos showcase the merits of the Champion class more so than pure player skill. A 1v6 is possible if the 6 do not coordinate, move, and/or execute well, which is always the case in these videos. The videos teach Creeps how not to play more than anything else.

    ...

    And to be fair to the Brandywine natives, your raid leaders and organizational merits far exceed those of PvP'ers on any other North American server. Leadership on other servers seems to occur when and where the opposition is not. Furthermore, there exist many skilled 1v1 players on Brandywine, although a sample size of 1.5 months limits my perspective. With a higher population, there will be more bad players and good players alike.

    As a Freep, I found more skilled 1v1'ing Creeps than I expected. In fact, I found some Creeps that were better in 1v1s than longtime greats on Elendilmir. Three exceptional Weavers, one War-leader, a few Reavers, two Defilers, two to three Wargs, and two to three Black-arrows stand out. Many of them are not loudmouths, nor post often on the forums - their individual talent tends to outweigh their online persona.

    - Thotcriminal/Illthallion
    Last edited by CodeofMisconduct; Nov 01 2013 at 04:46 PM.
    [CENTER][I][SIZE=1](D)[/SIZE][/I][SIZE=3]after thought criminal element[/SIZE]
    [B][I][U]time explained:[/U][/I][/B] [URL]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3jjZdyH6io[/URL]
    [/CENTER]

  12. #187
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    263
    PvP everywhere!

    Pullout - Reading Rainbow - Somalii

  13. #188
    Quote Originally Posted by KingofE View Post
    Everything I say is a :
    logical fallacy,

    Sub category; Ad Hominem: Defined as resorting to attacking your opponents personal traits when you can't dispute their actual argument....


    It really is a race to the bottom with you trolls. Sadly, however, your posts aren't clever or original really.


    In case you are wondering; your comeback to me should sound something like, " You're an ### Hat" .

  14. #189
    Quote Originally Posted by CodeofMisconduct View Post

    It is not difficult to hit Sprint and swing through your opponent, like a mobile pendulum, while unleashing Ferocious/Brutal strikes. It is difficult to find the sweet spot outside of 3.5m and inside of 4.2m with consistency and rhythm. This is similar to the stylistic differences of a boxer versus a brawler. The brawler may hit hard, however he exposes himself to counterattacks unlike the boxer.

    All three of the above Champions can/did this. Shray even did this before the Champion strike skills range legacy existed (adds a maximum of 1.7m to the default of 2.5m for all strike skills). Experience and success in the 1v1 'arena' translate well into solo'ing when not a true 1v1, i.e. 1v2+.
    .[/U]
    Funny that in the many video's posted by one of your above mentioned Champions there always seems to be high amount (greater than 75%) of auto attacks that come from the bow.

    Perhaps it might be that some people aren't as great as the hype they, or their friends, try to beat up?

  15. #190
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,456
    Quote Originally Posted by CodeofMisconduct View Post
    I second this notion. Isindar, Shray, and Kidefence are the three best 1v1 Champions I have ever encountered.
    Thought id comment just to back something up, because its funny your seem to be overlooked. This post is mainly for you Illy
    The above three with yourself included are all good champs (and that other dude from Landy) Malaha. Its not extremely hard to become decent on a champ, but I think we're referring to characteristics that make players stand out.

    You've mentioned some already, but unlike you I value the reason why rather then performance. I always pick at Kid because the main reason why he preforms well is as you say: abuses the range with +1.7m, which means you can slide around like a reaver. Although it takes some measure of skill to perfect, its not incredibly impressive compared to how Shray overcome movement issues. I also think Isi plays a smarter style then what I saw in Sol(?) in the reaver 1v1 video. Then yourself Illy, I was impressed by your 1v1s recently because I could tell you were carefully executing and planing every skill. Even though you werent breaking records so-to-speak, it was really awesome to see you have a game plan well thought out and execute it every time for consistent results instead of mindlessly hacking and slashing. Even though your gears good, r14 bfp etc, I was impressed by your discipline and training. Good stuff.

    I just hope the above players in HD are noted for truly impressive qualities, and average players aim for something more then a standard style.

    --
    Down trolls, down. I only posted to give Illy a pat on the back he deserves.

  16. #191
    Quote Originally Posted by tully007 View Post
    Funny that in the many video's posted by one of your above mentioned Champions there always seems to be high amount (greater than 75%) of auto attacks that come from the bow.

    Perhaps it might be that some people aren't as great as the hype they, or their friends, try to beat up?
    you understand strike skills range =/= melee auto-attack range, right? Nevermind that the whole point even before the legacy came into existence is to be at the edge of melee range when starting the animation on one of your own skills, then attempting to be out of the opponents melee range. This does not mesh well with auto-attacks which operate on their own timer.

    I don't think I've seen anyone able to mesh their attacks and movement with the auto-attack timer since weapon speed and auto-attack frequency were normalized for MoM. I'd love to see someone actually doing that if you can show it, excluding the combat option for disabling movement reduced auto-attacks, and that is what your post is suggesting.

    Edit: come to think of it, base range on champ skills is 2.5m, while auto-attacks are some figure less than this.
    Last edited by spelunker; Nov 01 2013 at 10:01 PM.
    [center][img]http://i58.tinypic.com/2wrm5ja_th.jpg[/img][/center]
    [center]Let our actions speak for themselves. Jinjaah has been pouring over every post in the Bullroarer forum. Please keep in mind that any experiences with previous LOTRO teams are not reflective of the current team, give us a chance[/center]

  17. #192
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    1,033
    ^Seconded.Illy is one of if not the best champ I have ever fought with or against on any server.Nothing against the a fore mentioned champs as I the ones I know are among the best but they all have uniquely different playstyles and movements.That being said Illy aka Thotcriminal is amazing.
    [URL=http://s14.photobucket.com/user/xdestroyracismx/media/download_zpsoskmzr9i.jpg.html][IMG]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a339/xdestroyracismx/download_zpsoskmzr9i.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

  18. #193
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,456
    Quote Originally Posted by spelunker View Post
    you understand strike skills range =/= melee auto-attack range, right? Nevermind that the whole point even before the legacy came into existence is to be at the edge of melee range when starting the animation on one of your own skills, then attempting to be out of the opponents melee range. This does not mesh well with auto-attacks which operate on their own timer.

    I don't think I've seen anyone able to mesh their attacks and movement with the auto-attack timer since weapon speed and auto-attack frequency were normalized for MoM. I'd love to see someone actually doing that if you can show it, excluding the combat option for disabling movement reduced auto-attacks, and that is what your post is suggesting.
    Bow auto attacks is my pet hate, and having to reply when I want to #### out of here is another.
    Think the point is a bow auto attack missing = zero dps, true? Altering combat options and constantly moving so melee auto attacks hit = dps, true?
    Sol and Kid do it, and its so ####ing annoying to watch videos of champions with the stupid bow auto attacks and pretending they're amazing players when they arnt even timing skills after melee auto attacks /sigh.

    *Change options, constantly move, more dps -_-

  19. #194
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    8,320
    Quote Originally Posted by klover307 View Post
    how fascinating you. your one of the guys who 1v1s all the time on your champ in rohan and acts like anything about 1v1ing in this game is still fair.
    if you don't see how it could possibly be made fair, then it's not worth the time or effort in explaining it as you've already missed my point entirely and misdirected my offer with a false assumption. additionally, using the word "still" implies that at some point it was actually fair. It wasn't, ever.

    and yet..
    There may come a time for valor without renown, for those without swords may surely still die upon them.


  20. #195
    Quote Originally Posted by lionoil View Post
    Bow auto attacks is my pet hate, and having to reply when I want to #### out of here is another.
    Think the point is a bow auto attack missing = zero dps, true? Altering combat options and constantly moving so melee auto attacks hit = dps, true?
    Sol and Kid do it, and its so ####ing annoying to watch videos of champions with the stupid bow auto attacks and pretending they're amazing players when they arnt even timing skills after melee auto attacks /sigh.

    *Change options, constantly move, more dps -_-
    More dps, but its a generally minor boost, and if movement is good enough in the way Illy describes above, incoming damage is significantly reduced. a 50% miss rate on something that happens all the time is better than a 100% hit rate on something that happens more rarely. If you're doing the Soleus/Kunidana style of kite hitting where you make wide turns for a single hit per pass, bows attacks are generally #### and often result in not getting any melee auto-attacks off and just trading skill single skill hits with your opponent (and since champs fundamentally take less daamge per hit than their opponent, this works). What Illy/Thot describes is not at all the same, and while they do not time their auto-attacks with movement (skill use has no effect on auto-attacks, which is what you seem to be suggesting), this style is continuously skirting the edge of melee, and getting a decent mix of ranged and melee auto-attacks.

    I fought your melee LM enough times to know that you aren't timing your movement and range with your auto-attacks: you stay in melee so your auto-attacks are always going off if you face your opponent. There is a difference between the two.
    Last edited by spelunker; Nov 01 2013 at 11:08 PM.
    [center][img]http://i58.tinypic.com/2wrm5ja_th.jpg[/img][/center]
    [center]Let our actions speak for themselves. Jinjaah has been pouring over every post in the Bullroarer forum. Please keep in mind that any experiences with previous LOTRO teams are not reflective of the current team, give us a chance[/center]

  21. #196
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    622
    Quote Originally Posted by lionoil View Post
    and having to reply when I want to #### out of here is another.
    It's called self control, which you lack

  22. #197
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    327
    Quote Originally Posted by Moors-Battlemaster View Post
    Just pointing our Isin has been 1v1ing on a champ since SoA and is one of the best this game has seen :P He's not a FOTM'er.
    Hi Evilspinnre! I don't follow this forum or thread (it's long been de-railed anyway judging from a 1-page skim) but pleasant 1v1's with you and stuff, handicap or no handicaps. Just came by to drop this comment.
    Last edited by Gottapee; Nov 02 2013 at 12:37 AM.

  23. #198
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,456
    Quote Originally Posted by spelunker View Post
    (skill use has no effect on auto-attacks, which is what you seem to be suggesting)
    No, skill timing has an effect if you auto attacks fire or not. Forcing 1,2,3 wont get any auto attacks in at all, you must time it which takes skill. You see this in Sol video when you see skill use back to back, no auto attack in between.
    Quote Originally Posted by spelunker View Post
    More dps, but its a generally minor boost,
    Do you actually think that getting champion auto attacks in is a minor boost? Are you serious? Do you know much they increase your dps if you get them all to land? You then talk about movement to control the battle so you land more when you want running through targets, which you can also get auto attacks to land as well instead of a pathetic bow miss. Shray had a fetish for auto attacks landing, because they were so important, do you know another major reason why you should swap weapons for the 2h brutal/feriouc is for the free auto attack inside the skill and afterwards? Landing a auto attack-hammy with 2h etc, etc. All these tiny details actually hit just as hard as real champion skills. Champions landing all theire auto attacks is imo the sign of a pro champ. Yet you say a minor boost? Ridiculous!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOLw8oKT_ss

    Not hard to just turn that damn option off and get more dps in. In that video he was sloppy.

    Quote Originally Posted by spelunker View Post
    I fought your melee LM enough times to know that you aren't timing your movement and range with your auto-attacks: you stay in melee so your auto-attacks are always going off if you face your opponent. There is a difference between the two.
    Are you ####ing serious. Firstly, bad argument, you dont counter someones point about champs by saying my LM doesnt do it. Guess it never occurred to you ive got other things to worry about then auto attacks on my LM. However I try on Champ, problem is id need to invest alot of time sorting out what I need to do since I run with 360ms Ping idle. Tad discouraging for a start, and my gears sad.

    Edit: Lastly, the point about using the miss chance on bow means even if you try to get your melee aa in before your skill, its unlikely due to the bow burning the auto attack.
    Last edited by lionoil; Nov 02 2013 at 02:33 AM.

  24. #199
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by lionoil View Post
    Trash
    Self proclaimed champion expert...yet his champion fails in 1vs1 and GvsG in the most faceroll update for freeps in 5 years.


  25. #200
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    20
    Astounding.. hes up to his 5th edit within 5 minutes..Ocrack, the second coming of Ansi, my friends

 

 
Page 8 of 33 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 18 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload