We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 7 of 33 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 ... LastLast
    The best PvP is between governments of countries.

I can't find the download link though ):

Heard there was something funny going on, and I found it.
    Good thing BW isnt like E, full of drama etc... at least this guy would give Bane a run for his money.

Its funny, because his points against Deso are actually correct (since freeps are OP and easy to use) even if though hes as subtle and narrow minded as a jack hammer. The only clause is the fact Deso isnt blue line, and because of that failed to play an easy class even easier which hes getting trolled for. But it sounds like klover307 is a hardcore hoe in the shed who trolls everything with a pulse.

Meh, I was hoping to see something different, same'ol'same'ol.

Stay on E thanks Orak.

Quote Originally Posted by lionoil View Post
    Heard there was something funny going on, and I found it.
    Good thing BW isnt like E, full of drama etc... at least this guy would give Bane a run for his money.

Its funny, because his points against Deso are actually correct (since freeps are OP and easy to use) even if though hes as subtle and narrow minded as a jack hammer. The only clause is the fact Deso isnt blue line, and because of that failed to play an easy class even easier which hes getting trolled for. But it sounds like klover307 is a hardcore hoe in the shed who trolls everything with a pulse.

Meh, I was hoping to see something different, same'ol'same'ol.
    Brandywine: Aurn r13 Guardian / Eurn r10 Reaver, Eyebrowjoe r9 Blackarrow, Zoulapi r9 Warg, Aurney r7 Warleader
    Elendilmir: Ellada r6 Guardian / Elgreco r10 Reaver, Eurn r6 Blackarrow, Yurn r6 Warg
    [b]Acta Non Verba / Stainless[/b]

Quote Originally Posted by Thorandril View Post
    independent thought seems out of your league.
    i fail to see where you have any independent or original thoughts other than ones i've been hearing for years now. thread very related
    https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...t=grats+soleus
    Quote Originally Posted by spelunker View Post
    burn 2 meaningful cooldowns.
    right..

using every cooldown to win 2v1s...
    there are plenty of videos on my channel of me fighting 6+ people at a time. many of the time where i get 6+ and up to 10 kills before i die. IF you would be so kind as to watch them all then maybe we could have a conversation where you know what your actually talking about. and if you happen to know of any other champs who were doing that around the time i was then please do point them out.

You screenshotted said zerg
    i forgot where 3v1ing a warden is a zerg. again, your a warden. lets not forget that.

subtle and narrow minded as a jack hammer
    now now can you tell me something other than my opinion on transfers that is indeed a false assumption? wardens are ezmode. champs are ezmode. most freeps in general are ezmode. this servers community is terrible. this games pvp is terrible. this server is overrun with transfers. miss anything?
    [color=red]Soleus vs Zergs [B][/B][url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbYkH5D6Y_Q](Best Clips)[/url][/color]
    [color=Black]Retired[/color]

Quote Originally Posted by Therealmvp View Post
    trollol
    So you are a troll afterall?

p.s : No when pvp is the easiest its ever been (apart from fighting apex) in history of lotro apart from SoA when creeps didnt have stun pots.

Quote Originally Posted by klover307 View Post
    now now can you tell me something other than my opinion on transfers that is indeed a false assumption? wardens are ezmode. champs are ezmode. most freeps in general are ezmode. this servers community is terrible. this games pvp is terrible. this server is overrun with transfers. miss anything?
    Because your perception is narrow that Deso is trying to abuse his class to the limits of whats possible this book. If he really wanted to pawn people he could and its even easier then how he plays atm.

P.S Your forum pvp is weak sauce klover307.

there are plenty of videos on my channel of me fighting 6+ people at a time. many of the time where i get 6+ and up to 10 kills before i die. IF you would be so kind as to watch them all then maybe we could have a conversation where you know what your actually talking about. and if you happen to know of any other champs who were doing that around the time i was then please do point them out.
    Link away please, I haven't ventured farther than the terribad stuff in your sig, I'll let you link something your truly proud of, as what has been presented so far hasn't left me with any interest in watching more in an attempt to find your so called accomplishments.

I can think of several champs offhand who make your movement look sloppy, and execution meh. Whether or not vids of them exist is another story, show me a vid where you do something worth anything and maybe I'll look around for one.

i forgot where 3v1ing a warden is a zerg. again, your a warden. lets not forget that.

Ah, so 3v1 with spearline warden not using CDs = not a zerg. 2v1 with Glory Champ using CDs = Zerg. Makes tons of sense.

wardens are ezmode. champs are ezmode. most freeps in general are ezmode.
    and now you've gone and confused me all over again.

You're truly a light in the darkness amongst this server's community, that's for sure.
    [center][img]http://i58.tinypic.com/2wrm5ja_th.jpg[/img][/center]
    [center]Let our actions speak for themselves. Jinjaah has been pouring over every post in the Bullroarer forum. Please keep in mind that any experiences with previous LOTRO teams are not reflective of the current team, give us a chance[/center]

this server is overrun with transfers. miss anything?
    Turbine likes it bro y u mad?

Trash
    My Brandy bretheren, Elendilmir apologizes in advance for the fecal matter you are soon to receive. We call him Ocrackhedoes or Ocrack for short. He is infamous for mental illness and substance abuse.

i fail to see where you have any independent or original thoughts other than ones i've been hearing for years now. thread very related
    https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...t=grats+soleus
    have you given any credence to the possibility that if a notion seems to be concluded by many, it might not actually be a coincidence? literally every source you've cited to boast about gives no indication at all for above what most would consider to be mediocre play, at best.
    There may come a time for valor without renown, for those without swords may surely still die upon them.

Your forum pvp is the only decent pvp left in this game
    *fixed that for ya

your movement
    i don't click anything on my screen besides a few cds soooo i don't get the point your trying to argue here. you wont out turn me. that's a guarantee. go ahead and ask anyone whose actually 1v1ed me on any toon or who has been on this server for any amount of time longer than a couple weeks lol.

i refuse to watch your videos and yet i continue to argue about your lack of skill
    man can't argue with that logic

Quote Originally Posted by Thorandril View Post
    have you given any credence to the possibility that if a notion seems to be concluded by many, it might not actually be a coincidence? literally every source you've cited to boast about gives no indication at all for above what most would consider to be mediocre play, at best.
    "mediocrity" that has yet to be duplicated or replicated by any other champ to the extent i've taken it.

despite me fully disclosing my traiting, full rotations, gear used, what i swap in combat, and exactly what hardware i use in order to implement it all. Again what point were you trying to make? That i have plenty of jelly haters who could never solo on one of the most overpowered classes in isen and in rohan? i'm well aware.

protip: using a thesaurus to boost your vocabulary will not make you any less wrong than you already are. if you are still confused go ahead and refer back to the attempted troll thread i linked early. you'll find all your answers there.
    [color=red]Soleus vs Zergs [B][/B][url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbYkH5D6Y_Q](Best Clips)[/url][/color]
    [color=Black]Retired[/color]

protip: using a thesaurus to boost your vocabulary will not make you any less wrong than you already are. if you are still confused go ahead and refer back to the attempted troll thread i linked early. you'll find all your answers there.
    mate is being literate a crime or do the 3 syllable words give you pause? I can assure you I go through no extra effort on your behalf.

regarding your other points, i'll reiterate that it is all quite unimpressive and invite you to play under the set of rules and standards I hold myself to. I mean I already know the dismissive response I'll receive, couldn't hurt though eh?
    There may come a time for valor without renown, for those without swords may surely still die upon them.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanacor View Post
    Sazh's Challenge. 3 Spars, consecutively fought . Loser deletes toon on aggregate. Winner takes over kinship. PST.
    Does my spider count?

Quote Originally Posted by Moors-Battlemaster View Post
    Does my spider count?
    Indeed

werds
    Formerly Sazh Frecklestache & Galuf Pronnstache

*fixed that for ya

i don't click anything on my screen besides a few cds soooo i don't get the point your trying to argue here. you wont out turn me. that's a guarantee. go ahead and ask anyone whose actually 1v1ed me on any toon or who has been on this server for any amount of time longer than a couple weeks lol.

man can't argue with that logic

"mediocrity" that has yet to be duplicated or replicated by any other champ to the extent i've taken it.

despite me fully disclosing my traiting, full rotations, gear used, what i swap in combat, and exactly what hardware i use in order to implement it all. Again what point were you trying to make? That i have plenty of jelly haters who could never solo on one of the most overpowered classes in isen and in rohan? i'm well aware.

Lmfao I confess, that was ####ing hilarious, great work. So maybe your forum pvp isnt weak sauce after all.
    But still Deso is a nice-guy-warden who doesnt want to abuse the system for easy kills.

@klover307, ill be interested to see what you've done thats so impressive. As Deso said, link something your proud of, and note why. If your truly that good, ill credit your skill. Just make sure you note which book etc which is usually obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanacor View Post
    Indeed

werds
    log onto PoE.

log onto PoE.
    Godammit Orak stay on Elendilmir please, thanks. I don't want to read essays on the Brandy forums.

log onto PoE.
    Equals
    essays
    1+1=11!

Equals

1+1=11!
    You omitted all the rest of your posts, and are not factoring in your history of posting on the Elendilmir forums.

I've heard of selective memory, but what is this? Selective derpness?

On E, we call it mental illness.

You omitted all the rest of your posts, and are not factoring in your history of posting on the Elendilmir forums.

Quote Originally Posted by KingofE View Post
    On E, we call it mental illness.
    Fan club so soon? You shouldnt have.
    Or maybe your my doctors handing out my med? I hope you two look good in mini skirts.

Fan club so soon? You shouldnt have.
    Don't flatter yourself, but if it helps you sleep at night.

Or maybe your my doctors handing out my med? I hope you two look good in mini skirts.
    No, they are all on Elendilmir. Still don't know what happened to you Orak, I liked you back in the day.

Still don't know what happened to you Orak, I liked you back in the day.
    Your an extremely rude (insert extremely bad language) to talk to me like that. You can (extremely bad language)-out and id enjoy you either sending me something real in PM or forever (extremely bad language)-up.

P.s: Your so damn rude, dont you ever bring my #### up in another servers forums. Have some respect not to raise things like that when im passing-by on these forums.
    DONT YOU DARE REPLY unless its a PM.

Your an extremely rude (insert extremely bad language) to talk to me like that. You can (extremely bad language)-out and id enjoy you either sending me something real in PM or forever (extremely bad language)-up.
    If you don't like it, stay away from this forum. You'll find no sympathy here.

P.s: Your so damn rude, dont you ever bring my #### up in another servers forums. Have some respect not to raise things like that when im passing-by on these forums.
    DONT YOU DARE REPLY unless PM you priq
    Someone's been drowing their sorrows with a few too many.

'Passers by' do not intervene. You are not passing by. You are stirring the pot.

If you don't like it, stay away from this forum. You'll find no sympathy here.
    Yeah, you really have me against the ropes aye, damn man, all these insults im overwhelmed...
    I didnt post on BW forums to project myself on these forums, but seems you couldnt control yourself, you just -had- to talk about me. +1 Fan club.
    All you've done is disrespected your own forums by injecting another servers topics into your own. Should be ashamed, im actually interested to see what videos this guy has to offer. But you just really want a slice of me.

Page 7 of 33 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 ... LastLast