We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 5 of 33 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by klover307 View Post
    i was going to care but then i saw you were playing a warden in rohan hahaha
    I was going to be impressed by your video, but then i noticed all the kills were red ranks. Props on trying to take the high road with a glory champ though. Come out of retirement and we can compare who spam heals more to win those encounters.
    [center][img]http://i58.tinypic.com/2wrm5ja_th.jpg[/img][/center]
    [center]Let our actions speak for themselves. Jinjaah has been pouring over every post in the Bullroarer forum. Please keep in mind that any experiences with previous LOTRO teams are not reflective of the current team, give us a chance[/center]

still don't know who you are but
    I wouldn't worry about the poster so much as the post, but at least you aren't disagreeing.
    There may come a time for valor without renown, for those without swords may surely still die upon them.

Quote Originally Posted by spelunker View Post
    I was going to be impressed by your video, but then i noticed all the kills were red ranks. Props on trying to take the high road with a glory champ though. Come out of retirement and we can compare who spam heals more to win those encounters.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thorandril View Post
    I wouldn't worry about the poster so much as the post, but at least you aren't disagreeing.
    i've heard it all before, just a couple of jelly mad haters who couldn't do it if they tried
    [color=red]Soleus vs Zergs [B][/B][url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbYkH5D6Y_Q](Best Clips)[/url][/color]
    [color=Black]Retired[/color]

i've heard it all before, just a couple of jelly mad haters who couldn't do it if they tried
    Correct, i couldn't fathom killing a couple r3-5 keyturning wargs while dropping all my cooldowns, and call it getting zerged. Consider me your new #1 fan.
    [center]Let our actions speak for themselves. Jinjaah has been pouring over every post in the Bullroarer forum. Please keep in mind that any experiences with previous LOTRO teams are not reflective of the current team, give us a chance[/center]

Correct, i couldn't fathom killing a couple r3-5 keyturning wargs while dropping all my cooldowns, and call it getting zerged. Consider me your new #1 fan.

jokes on you tho warden you dont have cooldowns!
    [color=red]Soleus vs Zergs [B][/B][url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbYkH5D6Y_Q](Best Clips)[/url][/color]

jokes on you tho warden you dont have cooldowns!
    tell me more about how ignorant you are on the subject, please.

Guise... GUISE!! Arguing how good or bad one is in Lotro is futile. You know, because, Lotro.

oh right they gave you one in rohan you got meeeee

Quote Originally Posted by Rhedry View Post
    Guise... GUISE!! Arguing how good or bad one is in Lotro is futile. You know, because, Lotro.
    bikers opinions are irrelevant around here

oh right they gave you one in rohan you got meeeee
    which is funny, because we got them in RoI, when you were still playing supposedly. Please note the bolded word in the previous sentence.

bikers opinions are irrelevant around here
    Bush league.

which is funny, because we got them in RoI, when you were still playing supposedly. Please note the bolded word in the previous sentence.
    did you even play in RoI? im confused here

Quote Originally Posted by spockerized View Post
    walt wants pizza

Bush league.

gifs for dayzzz

did you even play in RoI? im confused here
    Did you? it doesn't seem like it.

truly the most representative statement of how the server actually is thus far. Kill a few terrible red ranks who stay in melee range minus the use of a snare and you're a paragon amongst players.
    Last edited by Thorandril; Oct 13 2013 at 02:17 PM.
    There may come a time for valor without renown, for those without swords may surely still die upon them.

hunter rnk10-runekeeper rnk10-warleader rnk10-defiler rnk10-stalker rnk9-minstrel rnk8-reaver blackarrow burglar rnk5

Bush league.

Can't wait for Google cars!
    Lockjawz - R13 Warg - Brandywine

[LEFT][FONT=Verdana][B]Rhae[/B] | [B]V[/B]eni [B]V[/B]idi [B]V[/B]ici | [B]T[/B]erminus [B]V[/B]enatus [B]T[/B]riumphus | [B]S[/B][/FONT][FONT=Verdana]hock [/FONT][B]A[/B][FONT=Verdana]nd [/FONT][B]A[/B][FONT=Verdana]we[/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana]============================[/FONT][FONT=Verdana]================[/FONT]
    [I]In Remembrance: [B]Nidor[/B] of Brandywine (1970-2012)[/I][/LEFT]

Quote Originally Posted by Berso View Post
    dangit my original biker gif was intended for you... cant keep all the rhe and rhaes in line here

Did you? it doesn't seem like it.
    i actually played a warden in mirkwood, but i doubt you remember those times. tsk tsk

Quote Originally Posted by Thorandril View Post
    truly the most representative statement of how the server actually is thus far. Kill a few terrible red ranks who stay in melee range minus the use of a snare and you're a paragon amongst players.
    i still don't know who you are and if it were so easy why can't you film me some videos and show me how a good champ plays then solo vs a zerg? oh right you couldn't

dangit my original biker gif was intended for you... cant keep all the rhe and rhaes in line here
    Well then one good bike wipeout gif deserves another

[LEFT][FONT=Verdana][B]Rhae[/B] | [B]V[/B]eni [B]V[/B]idi [B]V[/B]ici | [B]T[/B]erminus [B]V[/B]enatus [B]T[/B]riumphus | [B]S[/B][/FONT][FONT=Verdana]hock [/FONT][B]A[/B][FONT=Verdana]nd [/FONT][B]A[/B][FONT=Verdana]we[/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana]============================[/FONT][FONT=Verdana]================[/FONT]
    [I]In Remembrance: [B]Nidor[/B] of Brandywine (1970-2012)[/I][/LEFT]

Brandywine: Aurn r13 Guardian / Eurn r10 Reaver, Eyebrowjoe r9 Blackarrow, Zoulapi r9 Warg, Aurney r7 Warleader
    Elendilmir: Ellada r6 Guardian / Elgreco r10 Reaver, Eurn r6 Blackarrow, Yurn r6 Warg
    [b]Acta Non Verba / Stainless[/b]

Thread successfully derailed and misdirected
    [center][B][color=orangered][I]Kozrog, Rank 13 Defiler[/I][/color][/B][/center]
    [center][color=teal][I]Brandywine[/I][/color][/center]

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly_II View Post
    Thread successfully derailed and misdirected: Achievement Unlocked
    ***fixed***

Page 5 of 33 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... LastLast