We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 782
  1. #51
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    21
    Burg: Nuggz/Falco
    Rk: Elo/Cheezypoooooooooooooooooofs/(all time fav was Shinaynay)
    Mini: Buna/Merimell
    Guard: Arrik/Aurn
    Cappy: Lleo/Sherwood
    LM: Bran/Adan
    Warden: Fall
    Champ: Chily/Thot
    Hunter: Xero/Daymen

    Warleader: Gothnon/Fizze
    Blackarrow: Firebytes/Shapz/Prop
    Wargeh: Snoopey
    Spider: Barkle/Evil
    Defiler: Dephailer/Idmel
    Reaver: Slyc/Luckyhit
    Last edited by knighter3; Sep 15 2013 at 03:41 AM.

  2. #52
    Quote Originally Posted by PranceyG View Post
    Freeps:
    They all suck! Well, except Dyschord. And Buna and Merimell.. and... Soing! And Brannir.. I guess. Yep.
    Quote Originally Posted by 0987654321 View Post
    im gonna go cry in my corner now ;( although i guess i am more of a creep >.>
    me too! except i'm probably better on my wl then my lm lol
    [CENTER][SIZE=3][COLOR=#ff0000][URL="http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/index.php"][IMG]http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/any/0/1/7/9/0/5601790TdIBQ.png[/IMG][/URL][/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER]

  3. #53
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    622
    Quote Originally Posted by loki84 View Post
    I don't need to make drama in my own thread lol.
    Yeah, you did that by making the thread in the first place

    Quote Originally Posted by loki84 View Post
    and you are welcome to your opinion.
    Thank you for reminding us of our basic rights

    Quote Originally Posted by loki84 View Post
    like I said earlier, the reason I put a 6 month thing on it was so there would be a chance people would pick me and boost my ego
    Yes we know.


    Quote Originally Posted by loki84 View Post
    also, the 6 month thing means that some of the newer players will get some recognition, since naming any longer than that would be unfair to them, like i said, we have a lot of transfers and new players.
    Paraphrase as: I hope I make some lists for dat ego boost.

    Quote Originally Posted by loki84 View Post
    Also I didn't make the thread hoping people would name me.
    Yes you did


    Quote Originally Posted by loki84 View Post
    why are you even so butthurt about someone else's opinion that has nothing to do with you anyway? *sigh*
    Ask yourself that the next time you go off ranting about me in tribe chat/tells to people and take a good look at the hypocrisy of all this.

  4. #54
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    575
    evil honestly, get over it, I have plenty of things I could have an ego about, this game is the very least of those things. and since you've decided to prevent me from joining any of your raids, or even participating in raids with other raid leaders over something as small as this, I can only surmise you're the one that needs the ego boost. I find this amusing, you haven't touched your spider this whole time for fear of damage to your ego, but I bet come the expansion when freeps get a nerf you'll be right there. not to mention pitching a fit because somebody said someone who isn't you on an opinion thread. Buddy, you're the one with the ego problem, not me. Get over yourself kid.
    Belolth Hisses with fury as venom drips from his maw, scorching the earth, "come manling, my brood hungers!"

  5. #55
    this is getting kinda cute actually.
    Lugbur, R11 Reaver ./. Guthfred, R9 Captain ./. Guthblade, R9 Chamption ./. Muzluck, R9 Warg + Various other toons of different rank and class.

  6. #56
    Quote Originally Posted by 0987654321 View Post
    this is getting kinda cute actually.
    You're cute.
    [COLOR=#800080][B][SIZE=1]Second Marshall Adanelriel Willbreaker,[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#999999][B][SIZE=1] Mistress Over Fear[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#008000][B][SIZE=1] and lover of bog-lurkers[/SIZE][/B].[/COLOR]

    [COLOR=#a52a2a][SIZE=1][B][SIZE=1]~Adan - Incendiary Expert[/SIZE][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]

  7. #57
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    622
    Quote Originally Posted by loki84 View Post
    evil honestly, get over it, I have plenty of things I could have an ego about, this game is the very least of those things.


    Quote Originally Posted by loki84 View Post
    and since you've decided to prevent me from joining any of your raids, or even participating in raids with other raid leaders over something as small as this, I can only surmise you're the one that needs the ego boost.
    Has nothing to do with that, but whatever helps you sleep at night.

    Quote Originally Posted by loki84 View Post
    I find this amusing, you haven't touched your spider this whole time for fear of damage to your ego, but I bet come the expansion when freeps get a nerf you'll be right there.
    I retired my spider for good reason the momemt RoR hit, which had nothing to do with the dynamics of the class. It will be returning once I am satisfied with a few things. And if you honestly think freeps are being nerfed in the expansion, you're dellusional. See you on your rk!

    Quote Originally Posted by loki84 View Post
    not to mention pitching a fit because somebody said someone who isn't you on an opinion thread.
    You haven't noticed how facetious most of my posts have been, have you?

    Quote Originally Posted by loki84 View Post
    Get over yourself kid.
    Now trying to make personal insults?


  8. #58
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Anchorage, Alaska
    Posts
    656

  9. #59
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    az
    Posts
    1,219
    Quote Originally Posted by spockerized View Post
    [color=red]Soleus vs Zergs [B][/B][url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbYkH5D6Y_Q](Best Clips)[/url][/color]
    [color=Black]Retired[/color]

  10. #60
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    575
    Belolth Hisses with fury as venom drips from his maw, scorching the earth, "come manling, my brood hungers!"

  11. #61
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    8,332
    how are you even bad at bbcode
    There may come a time for valor without renown, for those without swords may surely still die upon them.


  12. #62
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    US
    Posts
    428
    Quote Originally Posted by PvMPG0D View Post
    Freeps:

    Champion: Isindar, Thotcriminal, Soleus, Thunderlipz and Anduhar from back in the day. (All of them beast and fair players that played before the champ class was OP)
    Captain: Lleo and Sherwood for 1v1s/solo and Beastwise for group. (Just legends of brandy)
    Guardian: Arrik, Bellrock, Aurn (Arrik and Bellrock proved themselves pre-RoI, gods of the guard class. Aurn is up there as well granted he's the only active ROR PvP guard, given the fact that the class is currently broken)
    Hunter: Daymen, Boosted, Jmez, Brodster, Yelk (Daymen and Boost are on top, beast turners and soloers. Both proved themselves solo before hunter was just a dumb pen shot spam. Yelk is up there as well even though he wasn't really much of a soloer, still great turner and definately knows the class. Jmez and Brod I put there cuz I respect them as leaders)
    Burglar: Nuggsta, Jugglez, Palesinik, Arnomion, Masshysteria (Just gods)
    Warden: Matdir (Fallarden knows the class but he's a keyturner/clicker so I will exclude him from my list.)
    RuneKeeper: Cheezypoofs, Furia from back in the day(Malarick and Eloquently are good too but I exclude them cuz they' re keyturners/clickers that just play an easy class)
    Minstrel: Winterfell, Mihiraa, Ziras, Thragg (All 4 minstrels that played before they could self-heal in Warspeech)
    LoreMaster: Vaalea, Vronwulf, Brazzack, Krondorr (Note: I only include LMs that proved themselves before they got the Water Lore skill)

    Creeps:

    Reaver: Luckyhit, Boostad, Slyc, Beatlejuice, Arrikluk, Suge-1, Newbsauce (All reavers that played and were good during RoI when reaver sucked)
    Blackarrow: Iamfreerenown, Shapz (Evil fast, accurate turner with great reflexes, Shapz solid old school BA)
    Warleader: Juiceyfruit, Meregash, Bedraggle (All 3 old school WLs, badass healers with tons of deaths on their tabs. I would add Gothnon but he spam heals way too much in 1v1s)
    Defiler: Dephailer, Ivyblood (very good defilers)
    Warg: Snoopey, Lockjawz (Snoopey was the best pre-u6 when warg was outdated, now that would be Lockjawz given that the warg is outdated again) also Drauglorn from back in the day.
    Spider: Evilspinnre, Strozzaretti (spelling?) (Just badass players, both solid turners that played when spider class was broken and were great at it.)
    This brought back some great gaming memories <3

    -Airfury
    Airfury
    Long Gone
    Et sicut ego vado respicio et inhorrescere ad caecitate vestra

  13. #63

    Yo

    w.e

    Minstrel: 1. Mihiraa 2. Buna 3. Laerdin
    Captain: 1. LLeo 2. Tarpellion 3. Download
    Champion: 1. Chily/Soleus (tie) 2. shanehere 3. w.e
    warden: *giggle*
    Burglar: 1. Nuggsta 2. Nuparu/palesinik 3. arnomion
    hunter: 1. yelk/daymen/boosted 2. no1 else matters.
    runekeeper: 1. Eloquently 2. Unitedstates 3. laerdan
    Loremaster: too many to name. Bran,saxxy,val,zhoen,rhabri,su ena,adel, just too many.
    guardian: 1. Aurn 2. Elween 3. Arrikthesomething

    Creeps:
    Blackarrow: doesnt matter
    weaver: doesnt matter
    reaver: 1. luckyhit/boosted
    defiler: 1. idmel
    Warleader: doesnt matter
    Warg: 1. Myself (kidding)
    1. Snoopey
    2. Lockjawz/Stylen
    3. Lonewolf/bunnytail
    4. Ggarf/xkillah

    yes this is arctic, shutup.

  14. #64
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcticgetsbannedalot View Post
    w.e

    Minstrel: 1. Mihiraa 2. Buna 3. Laerdin
    Captain: 1. LLeo 2. Tarpellion 3. Download
    Champion: 1. Chily/Soleus (tie) 2. shanehere 3. w.e
    warden: *giggle*
    Burglar: 1. Nuggsta 2. Nuparu/palesinik 3. arnomion
    hunter: 1. yelk/daymen/boosted 2. no1 else matters.
    runekeeper: 1. Eloquently 2. Unitedstates 3. laerdan
    Loremaster: too many to name. Bran,saxxy,val,zhoen,rhabri,su ena,adel, just too many.
    guardian: 1. Aurn 2. Elween 3. Arrikthesomething

    Creeps:
    Blackarrow: doesnt matter
    weaver: doesnt matter
    reaver: 1. luckyhit/boosted
    defiler: 1. idmel
    Warleader: doesnt matter
    Warg: 1. Myself (kidding)
    1. Snoopey
    2. Lockjawz/Stylen
    3. Lonewolf/bunnytail
    4. Ggarf/xkillah

    yes this is arctic, shutup.
    what a joke list lmao

  15. #65
    Freeps
    Hunter - Alomar
    Guard - Eps (RIP)
    RK - Olerandir
    Minstrel -
    Warden - Fallarden
    Captain - Beastwise
    Champion -
    Burglar - Nuggsta/Jugglez

    Creeps:
    Warg - Stlyen/Snoopeh
    WarLeader - Zamamee / Meregash
    Weaver - Nidor/Evilspinnre
    Reaver - Luckyhit/Boostad
    Defiler -

  16. #66
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    622
    Here is the opposite post:

    Rvr-None come to mind
    Wvr-Beloth and Hatchlings-1
    WL-None come to mind
    BA-None come to mind
    Warg-Warggble
    Def-Tenderize

    Burg-Clipper
    Champ-Kunidana
    Cap-Superfreep
    Hunt-Annabellwen
    Lm-Ananazzi
    Grd-None come to mind
    Mins-Angelia
    Rk-Thryller
    Ward-All of them

    May also be considered the FOTM list.

  17. #67
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Kansas!
    Posts
    4,704
    Popularity thread..just need friends to vote for you.
    .
    Ancient spider of the moors

  18. #68
    Quote Originally Posted by MummyLord View Post
    Popularity thread..just need friends to vote for you.
    Or haters. The mad is strong on evil today; drama in 3 separate threads. Must be out of brainless creeps to mend his ego.

  19. #69
    Champion- Anduhar
    Captain- Lleo
    Warden- Matdir
    Runekeeper- Eloquently
    Burglar- Gambler-- Jugglez Qk-- Arnomion
    Guardian- Bellrock
    Hunter- Othalion
    Minstrel- Ziras and Merimell
    Loremaster- Val


    Warleader- eh
    Reaver- Luckyhit or Beatle
    Weaver- Airfury
    Warg- Swiftd/scoobydoom hands down
    Defiler- Dephailer

    Legends

  20. #70
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    622
    Quote Originally Posted by Shintagh View Post
    Or haters. The mad is strong on evil today; drama in 3 separate threads. Must be out of brainless creeps to mend his ego.
    Your ooc rants make it apparent the mad is strong with you every day, glad you're so easy to rile up.

  21. #71
    Quote Originally Posted by Moors-Battlemaster View Post
    Your ooc rants make it apparent the mad is strong with you every day, glad you're so easy to rile up.
    I'm not the 1 making 1 whole craid jump off to follow 1 champ and then cj. Stay mad bro.

  22. #72
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    622
    Quote Originally Posted by Shintagh View Post
    I'm not the 1 making 1 whole craid jump off to follow 1 champ and then cj. Stay mad bro.
    Actually it was 8 of us so I could corpse jump you. The fact you made a post to highlight this clearly illuminates the rage within you.

    Also, GG tonight. Conquered.

  23. #73
    Quote Originally Posted by Moors-Battlemaster View Post
    Actually it was 8 of us so I could corpse jump you. The fact you made a post to highlight this clearly illuminates the rage within you.

    Also, GG tonight. Conquered.
    Oh clearly it shows the mad in ME. Clearly.

  24. #74
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    622
    Quote Originally Posted by Shintagh View Post
    Oh clearly it shows the mad in ME. Clearly.

  25. #75
    where am i

    Quote Originally Posted by MummyLord View Post
    Popularity thread..just need friends to vote for you.
    take my hand. there there now, it'll be alright
    Kraken, Thesungodra

 

 
Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload