We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast
    This would be my troll list, consisted of freeps that started out in RoR/RoI and have the false impression that they' re good.

Champion: Thyke, Chily
    Captain: Tarpelion
    Guardian: Legendmc
    Hunter: Shirinig, Onehelsing
    Burglar: -
    Warden: Resillient
    Runekeeper: Malarick
    Minstrel: Enesoulas, Angiela
    Loremaster: Adanelriel, Brannir

I can see many established people have had their ego's hurt already, this isn't a popularity test. You can't have just been good back when you actually played a toon you haven't touched in months and expect others to have not caught up skill-wise and/or made their own impressions. That's why I put the 6 month thing on it. If you haven't done anything in those 6 months to deserve being called the best then you aren't. Go out there and re-prove it if you want it so bad. Players that used to play when the classes themselves, the classes you fight against, and even the map are all completely different don't get to be called the best anymore because times have changed and new players have risen, the best player of a class was a conditioned response for most people, with no real thought given to what they've done lately. As I said, it's not fair for players to compete under different circumstances with the ghosts of the past, no matter that they may have been good.

Also, 1v1's are not the entirety of the measure of a player, there are many good players on both sides that do not do the 1v1 circle thing. they may be an amazing raider, small grouper, duoer, soloer, or they may be that person that ALWAYS gets the kill, or always manages to evade death no matter how much you think you have them. there are players that take on groups particularly well (often dependent on class) and players that have a mind for changes in the pace of battle and know where to be, when to be there, and when to get out. there are even more aspects, I just wanted to demonstrate that it's not all 1 dimensional.

so once again, please lets keep this civil. if you think you're the best and someone says they think someone else is, it's ok, that simply means you need to reprove yourself, because while you rest on the laurels of the past, other players are making a name for themselves. idk why people complain about this anyway. "oh no, someone said someone who isn't me, their opinion is invalid!" lol. once again, lets forget the e-peen measuring and recognize players skill without fighting.

If you like, you can even just say specific examples of impressive things you've seen by players that have left you with an impression.
    Belolth Hisses with fury as venom drips from his maw, scorching the earth, "come manling, my brood hungers!"

clipper

burglar:Palesinik
    champion:thotcriminal
    captian:tarp
    mini:Enesoulas-Thran
    rk:cheezy - legendas
    loremaster:brannir
    hunter:shirning( vs ) and fatalspirt <3

Creeps:
    WL: Gothnon, Elvich, Ivywar, Healzalittle!
    Defiler: Ivyblood, Zanzax, Kreeperofladygaga, Tsaheylu!
    Reaver: Suge, Mudpiez, Ivystrike, Danceswithswords, Imnotbrannir, Kniglet, Xiox, Leodush, Tarpblade!
    Weaver: Branagra, Firewebs, Pranceswithgothnon, Ivyweb!
    BA: Proposition, Firebytes, Shapz, Robertpatinson, Kristenstewart!
    Warg: Variation, Thragguk, Stalkhurr durr, Gwethrin, Nonconsensual, Blays!

Freeps:
    They all suck! Well, except Dyschord. And Buna and Merimell.. and... Soing! And Brannir.. I guess. Yep.
    Prancey R10 LM Roxxia R12 WL Pranceswithwargs R12 Reaver Dark Impulse

Guardian - Legendmc, Arrik

Captain - Bellav, Bimbeaux, Ganendor, Cortlund, tarp, beast (Some others i can not remember)

Minstrel - Buna, Merimell, Soing, Enesoulas, Angiela, Winterfell, Ziras, thragg, Freckkles

Burglar - Dupe, Falcobo, Jugglez, palesinik, rhae, kylidoc

Hunter - Shirinig, Dupemeister, Elingwen, Baldrmac, Farlion, Xerodegreez

Champ - Chily, halair, Catharses

Loremaster - Vaalea, Stungun, Brannir, Adanelriel

Rune keeper - Malarick, eloquently, bangbang, alrightt

Warden - Fallarden, matdir, eolar
    Last edited by Healinyou; Sep 12 2013 at 05:20 PM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/032020100004f567c/signature.png]Firebytes[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by loki84 View Post
    I can see many established people have had their ego's hurt already, this isn't a popularity test. You can't have just been good back when you actually played a toon you haven't touched in months and expect others to have not caught up skill-wise and/or made their own impressions. That's why I put the 6 month thing on it. If you haven't done anything in those 6 months to deserve being called the best then you aren't. Go out there and re-prove it if you want it so bad. Players that used to play when the classes themselves, the classes you fight against, and even the map are all completely different don't get to be called the best anymore because times have changed and new players have risen, the best player of a class was a conditioned response for most people, with no real thought given to what they've done lately. As I said, it's not fair for players to compete under different circumstances with the ghosts of the past, no matter that they may have been good.

so once again, please lets keep this civil. if you think you're the best and someone says they think someone else is, it's ok, that simply means you need to reprove yourself, because while you rest on the laurels of the past, other players are making a name for themselves. idk why people complain about this anyway. "oh no, someone said someone who isn't me, their opinion is invalid!" lol. once again, lets forget the e-peen measuring and recognize players skill without fighting.

If you like, you can even just say specific examples of impressive things you've seen by players that have left you with an impression.
    You made a "Best of their class thread" and didn't expect this to happen?

Quote Originally Posted by PranceyG View Post
    Freeps:
    They all suck! Well, except Dyschord. And Buna and Merimell.. and... Soing! And Brannir.. I guess. Yep.
    im gonna go cry in my corner now ;( although i guess i am more of a creep >.>
    Lugbur, R11 Reaver ./. Guthfred, R9 Captain ./. Guthblade, R9 Chamption ./. Muzluck, R9 Warg + Various other toons of different rank and class.

Quote Originally Posted by loki84 View Post

Also, 1v1's are not the entirety of the measure of a player, there are many good players on both sides that do not do the 1v1 circle thing. they may be an amazing raider, small grouper, duoer, soloer, or they may be that person that ALWAYS gets the kill, or always manages to evade death no matter how much you think you have them. there are players that take on groups particularly well (often dependent on class) and players that have a mind for changes in the pace of battle and know where to be, when to be there, and when to get out. there are even more aspects, I just wanted to demonstrate that it's not all 1 dimensional.

1st: You' re butthurt cuz you think you' re the best spider. You are not. If evil plays for 3 days, he' ll be 10 times better than you ever was. Don't get me wrong I am not trying to troll you but this is a fact.

2nd: Yes it's not all about 1v1s, never said it was. The best gameplay evolves around soloing. If you re a competitive soloer then you do well in groups, you do well in raids and in 1v1s. People will say soloing is dead, I just laugh at people that say so. If you got the balls, go out there and solo, go out there and DIE. Or you can go out there and call people out and run away first chance you get like you Beloth. So don't throw in the 6month thing in hopes that people will name you the best spider. You came here asking for drama. This is what I'm giving you. DRAMA!

PS: Not trying to troll you

PS2: oh almost forgot, keep it civil

PS3: so yeah this thread is for the lolz, especially when started by you

edit: no drama plz
    Last edited by PvMPG0D; Sep 12 2013 at 05:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PvMPG0D View Post
    This would be my troll list, consisted of freeps that started out in RoR/RoI and have the false impression that they' re good.

Champion: Thyke, Chily
    Captain: Tarpelion
    Guardian: Legendmc
    Hunter: Shirinig, Onehelsing
    Burglar: -
    Runekeeper: Malarick
    Minstrel: Enesoulas, Angiela
    Loremaster: Adanelriel, Brannir
    I'm so honored to have made this list, especially since I've been playing SoA; that's some pretty exclusive company. Thanks for the kudos
    [COLOR=#800080][B][SIZE=1]Second Marshall Adanelriel Willbreaker,[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#999999][B][SIZE=1] Mistress Over Fear[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#008000][B][SIZE=1] and lover of bog-lurkers[/SIZE][/B].[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#a52a2a][SIZE=1][B][SIZE=1]~Adan - Incendiary Expert[/SIZE][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Freep's

Guard : Aurn, Jeffaman
    Captain : Tarp , Jingleshod , Sherwood , Halberdor , Aldamer
    Minstrel : of course Enesoulas and Thrandrothar , Angiela
    Warden : Resillent
    Champ : Chily ,Thotcriminal , Anduhar , Kuni
    Burglar : Gurva , scotsley , clipper
    Hunter : especially ''Jmez'' and Cornbred, evilred, fatalspirit , xerodegreez
    Lore master : Windrial , Firemind
    Rune Keeper : Legendas , Dagorroth , cheezypofs , thryller

Creep's

Reaver : Slyc , Beatlejuice , Arrikluk
    Blackarrow : Picher
    Weaver :
    Warg : Snoopey , Stylen
    Defiler :Kozrog , Ivyblood
    Warleader :juicefruit , Fizze

I'am sory for forgotten ..

Freeps:

Lore-master: Adanelriel
    Runekeeper: Adanelwyn
    Minstrel: Adanowyn
    Burglar: Trixxee
    Champ: Caydee
    Guardian: Caytee
    Captain: Tarandirlas
    Warden: Casaubon
    Hunter: Prescot

[URL=http://s1287.photobucket.com/user/Ryley_Dahl/media/derp_zpsf862ca42.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1287.photobucket.com/albums/a625/Ryley_Dahl/derp_zpsf862ca42.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
    [color=#F660D8]Brannir r13 Lore-master - Brannur r9 Minstrel - Branagra r11 Spider[/color]
    [color=#5D2552]Skill and Valour[/color]

Best cappy = Brannar
    Worst LM = Brannir
    [COLOR=#800080][B][SIZE=1]Second Marshall Adanelriel Willbreaker,[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#999999][B][SIZE=1] Mistress Over Fear[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#008000][B][SIZE=1] and lover of bog-lurkers[/SIZE][/B].[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#a52a2a][SIZE=1][B][SIZE=1]~Adan - Incendiary Expert[/SIZE][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Freeps:

Champion: Isindar, Thotcriminal, Soleus, Thunderlipz and Anduhar from back in the day. (All of them beast and fair players that played before the champ class was OP)
    Captain: Lleo and Sherwood for 1v1s/solo and Beastwise for group. (Just legends of brandy)
    Guardian: Arrik, Bellrock, Aurn (Arrik and Bellrock proved themselves pre-RoI, gods of the guard class. Aurn is up there as well granted he's the only active ROR PvP guard, given the fact that the class is currently broken)
    Hunter: Daymen, Boosted, Jmez, Brodster, Yelk (Daymen and Boost are on top, beast turners and soloers. Both proved themselves solo before hunter was just a dumb pen shot spam. Yelk is up there as well even though he wasn't really much of a soloer, still great turner and definately knows the class. Jmez and Brod I put there cuz I respect them as leaders)
    Burglar: Nuggsta, Jugglez, Palesinik, Arnomion, Masshysteria (Just gods)
    Warden: Matdir (Fallarden knows the class but he's a keyturner/clicker so I will exclude him from my list.)
    RuneKeeper: Cheezypoofs, Furia from back in the day(Malarick and Eloquently are good too but I exclude them cuz they' re keyturners/clickers that just play an easy class)
    Minstrel: Winterfell, Mihiraa, Ziras, Thragg (All 4 minstrels that played before they could self-heal in Warspeech)
    LoreMaster: Vaalea, Vronwulf, Brazzack, Krondorr (Note: I only include LMs that proved themselves before they got the Water Lore skill)

Creeps:

Reaver: Luckyhit, Boostad, Slyc, Beatlejuice, Arrikluk, Suge-1, Newbsauce (All reavers that played and were good during RoI when reaver sucked)
    Blackarrow: Iamfreerenown, Shapz (Evil fast, accurate turner with great reflexes, Shapz solid old school BA)
    Warleader: Juiceyfruit, Meregash, Bedraggle (All 3 old school WLs, badass healers with tons of deaths on their tabs. I would add Gothnon but he spam heals way too much in 1v1s)
    Defiler: Dephailer, Ivyblood (very good defilers)
    Warg: Snoopey, Lockjawz (Snoopey was the best pre-u6 when warg was outdated, now that would be Lockjawz given that the warg is outdated again) also Drauglorn from back in the day.
    Spider: Evilspinnre, Strozzaretti (spelling?) (Just badass players, both solid turners that played when spider class was broken and were great at it.)
    dude lol what a list of nostalgia.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0320200000030b05c/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Ahh yes, threads like this make me miss you guys. All the drama and whatnot.
    To those who've thrown a shout-out my direction:
    Thanks, I guess I've slimed you enough times in the past to make an impression.

Figured I had to post if only to address this one.
    Quote Originally Posted by tarpelion View Post
    . . . ( WTB Idmel with full aud/Dephailer back) . . .
    How much?
    I settle for no less than Rhae and/or Evil nudes. Also, maybe that tasty little pie that Mihiraa used to wave around up at GV. I've gotta say, that looked pretty tasty.
    Or one quadratrillionbillionmillion dollars... That might make me think about coming back...
    [size=3][color=#086A87]Dephailer - Draped in Disease[/size]
    Rank 12 Defiler[/color] ~ ~ ~ [color=#B40404][/color]
    RIP Nidor of Brandywine (1970-2012)

Champ Coolfireman
    Captain Superfreep
    Hunter Anabellwen
    Runekeeper Evilgod
    Loremaster Yand
    Minstrel Arlough
    Warden Bijupowa
    Burglar Seldomseen
    Guardian is there a guard in Leithiani?
    [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/nSMasJK.jpg[/img][/center]
    [center][color=black]Will you hold this for me? You'll need both hands...[/color][/center]
    [center][color=#ff0000]A[/color][color=#e93f15]r[/color][color=#d47a2a]r[/color][color=#bfad3f]o[/color][color=#aad655]w[/color][color=#94f16a]d[/color][color=#7ffe7f]y[/color][color=#6afa94]n[/color][color=#55e7aa]a[/color][color=#3fc6bf]m[/color][color=#2a98d4]i[/color][color=#1561e9]c[/color][/center]

Ok, so here's my real list

Champ Atienne
    Captain Beastwise
    Hunter Boosted
    Runekeeper Malarick
    Loremaster Adanelriel
    Minstrel Buna
    Warden Fallarden
    Burglar Whipersnaper
    Guardian Elweenn

My opinion is based solely on who I have seen play the class in the moors. Some of those people I know, some I do not.
    [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/nSMasJK.jpg[/img][/center]
    [center][color=black]Will you hold this for me? You'll need both hands...[/color][/center]
    [center][color=#ff0000]A[/color][color=#e93f15]r[/color][color=#d47a2a]r[/color][color=#bfad3f]o[/color][color=#aad655]w[/color][color=#94f16a]d[/color][color=#7ffe7f]y[/color][color=#6afa94]n[/color][color=#55e7aa]a[/color][color=#3fc6bf]m[/color][color=#2a98d4]i[/color][color=#1561e9]c[/color][/center]

Well I love you all!

Love Itz!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/03202010000187645/signature.png]Itzbitz[/charsig]

Thumbs up

These type of threads always constitute a recipe for drama.

Thanks,

~Ushrak Grobashnok, Warlord.

Cohorts of the Red Legion
    Vae Victis - Woe to the vanquished.
    Timidi mater non flet.

Quote Originally Posted by Alakdae View Post
    Ahh yes, threads like this make me miss you guys. All the drama and whatnot.
    To those who've thrown a shout-out my direction:
    Thanks, I guess I've slimed you enough times in the past to make an impression.

Figured I had to post if only to address this one.

How much?
    I settle for no less than Rhae and/or Evil nudes. Also, maybe that tasty little pie that Mihiraa used to wave around up at GV. I've gotta say, that looked pretty tasty.
    Or one quadratrillionbillionmillion dollars... That might make me think about coming back...
    Not sure wich option is the hardest or the easiest
    Second Marshall Tarpelion/Commander Huntarp/Master guardsman Vindicto
    Stainless

1st: You' re butthurt cuz you think you' re the best spider. You are not. If evil plays for 3 days, he' ll be 10 times better than you ever was. Don't get me wrong I am not trying to troll you but this is a fact.

2nd: Yes it's not all about 1v1s, never said it was. The best gameplay evolves around soloing. If you re a competitive soloer then you do well in groups, you do well in raids and in 1v1s. People will say soloing is dead, I just laugh at people that say so. If you got the balls, go out there and solo, go out there and DIE. Or you can go out there and call people out and run away first chance you get like you Beloth. So don't throw in the 6month thing in hopes that people will name you the best spider. You came here asking for drama. This is what I'm giving you. DRAMA!

PS: Not trying to troll you

PS2: oh almost forgot, keep it civil

PS3: so yeah this thread is for the lolz, especially when started by you

edit: no drama plz
    I don't need to make drama in my own thread lol. and you are welcome to your opinion. like I said earlier, the reason I put a 6 month thing on it was because otherwise people will name their best buddies from times like angmar who don't play anymore and won't ever play again and who don't even represent their class anymore since their class will have totally changed since they played. also, the 6 month thing means that some of the newer players will get some recognition, since naming any longer than that would be unfair to them, like i said, we have a lot of transfers and new players. Also I didn't make the thread hoping people would name me. there are already quite a few people in game who have told me what they think concerning this. Once again, this is an opinion thread, there are no facts, why are you even so butthurt about someone else's opinion that has nothing to do with you anyway? *sigh*
    also, if i'm having my longburrow camped by a froup, especially one with heals, of course i'll call them out. if people are willing to try to zerg me, they can sit there and take the zerg I call in response. turnabout is fair play. besides, only desperate players camp a spider. (or those with a grudge, lol) What obligation exactly do I have to the 10 freeps trying to 10v1 me? well i better be fair and let them kill me.... um... no. i'll engage when it's even close to a fair fight, but if there is no chance of even a kill i'm not going to feed the freeps. sorry if that upsets you.

Also, you'll notice that G-Power (an awesome reaver btw) also mentioned evilspinnre. who I happen to think is an awesome spider (despite his apparent dislike of me)
    Belolth Hisses with fury as venom drips from his maw, scorching the earth, "come manling, my brood hungers!"

Evil hates everyone equally... and that is a beautiful thing

Ush that video is pretty incredible lol

Quote Originally Posted by Grego28 View Post
    D. Guardian : I'm not satisfied with the BW's GRDs so far, so I'd say this server needs OP GRDs. For the time being it seems that Aurn could be,

not so sure in PvE stuff but well (then is Elweenn)
    Brandywine: Aurn r13 Guardian / Eurn r10 Reaver, Eyebrowjoe r9 Blackarrow, Zoulapi r9 Warg, Aurney r7 Warleader
    Elendilmir: Ellada r6 Guardian / Elgreco r10 Reaver, Eurn r6 Blackarrow, Yurn r6 Warg
    [b]Acta Non Verba / Stainless[/b]

someone made a good list up there of all the old people pvmpgod or somethin. 1v1s now a days mean #### because its all about OP and gimping yourself to make it "fair enough" to be socially acceptable when in all reality 1v1s aren't fair regardless. ill list some off the top of my head from the olden days i suppose

burg - jugglez, pale, nuggz, and dupeeeeeeeeeee
    champs - thunderlipz, halair, anduhar, allistinar heal proc pants ftw
    hunter - jagathir , yelk, i know im missin someone who solo'ed here
    cappy - lleo, sherwood beast etc
    guard - arrik, bellrock, aurn later in the game when he bought his naga
    warden - matdir, fall
    rk - there was no rks either i can remember except ROSIEODONALD
    lm - krondorr, val, vron, sugarpie lol
    mini - nim for heals, ziras, thragg, winter, lunas up there even tho hes an ezmode isenguarder . bunny yours was on another server so i cant say ;p

wl - mere, fizze, bed, joooocey
    reaver - arrik, boost, luckyhit (<-i miss u)
    spider - evil, stroz,,,
    warg - swiftd if anyone remembers him, snoop, artics worth a mention even tho he can be a ######. missin a few here too
    defiler - idmels the only 1v1er really, but deph, kreeper etc all good
    BA - shapz, pewter, missing someone here too..

the amount of work it takes to become a good player now a days is pathetic compared to back then. now just slap on some mits do a couple t1 farms get some golds and faceroll and backpedal your way to victory. go buy a naga and you'll be a god by todays standards.

Quote Originally Posted by Moors-Battlemaster View Post
    Warden: Theystoleyourbeer
    i heard hes making a comeback bro!
    [color=red]Soleus vs Zergs [B][/B][url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbYkH5D6Y_Q](Best Clips)[/url][/color]
    [color=Black]Retired[/color]

These threads are always moot as Direlegend is the best at every class

Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast