We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 16 of 33 FirstFirst ... 6 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 26 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ThunderbowStormshard View Post
    I am pretty simple. Mal would be my top warg on BW since 100% activity is not a pre req. I dont go back on what I said, just edit it to reflect the true nature of the original poster.

Also, lets 1v1 some time. Seems the only fights we ever got were RvR or ZergV1....let me know, we can make it happen!
    Now, that's what I call a 100% pure vote, tysm good sir, and again I apologise for that frustration!

And ofc after I'm done with some stupid little things (e.g. Onodrim recipe's grind ) I'm planning to solo more on my Minstrel since he used to solo a lot back to RoI and RoR but you

weren't here in order to know that well! It's true that solo action isn't encouraged much in this expansion and a lot more after this last update!

To be honest with you? I can get really mad when a r6 store bought weaver with reflect on her really needs to call for her friendo r5 Defiler to help her kill me while she's burrowing

the same time that I barely have any +buff on me but pretty much my rank promotion's one and maybe a tome of defence? And this during this update when weaver's dots probably

do more dmg on me than a reaver or maybe a BA!

But that's something else... I guess!

But to answer to your suggestion, I don't mind 1v1 either other freeps or creeps, the old BW players know that I'm always up to.The truth is that I haven't really 1v1 lately and I

need be focus on that once again, ty for reminding me that!

With respect,

CG Enesoulas Sexydrop, Hero of Legend!

Quote Originally Posted by Grego28 View Post
    Now, that's what I call a 100% pure vote, tysm good sir, and again I apologise for that frustration!

And ofc after I'm done with some stupid little things (e.g. Onodrim recipe's grind ) I'm planning to solo more on my Minstrel since he used to solo a lot back to RoI and RoR but you

weren't here in order to know that well! It's true that solo action isn't encouraged much in this expansion and a lot more after this last update!

To be honest with you? I can get really mad when a r6 store bought weaver with reflect on her really needs to call for her friendo r5 Defiler to help her kill me while she's burrowing

the same time that I barely have any +buff on me but pretty much my rank promotion's one and maybe a tome of defence? And this during this update when weaver's dots probably

do more dmg on me than a reaver or maybe a BA!

But that's something else... I guess!

But to answer to your suggestion, I don't mind 1v1 either other freeps or creeps, the old BW players know that I'm always up to.The truth is that I haven't really 1v1 lately and I

need be focus on that once again, ty for reminding me that!

With respect,

CG Enesoulas Sexydrop, Hero of Legend!
    Eh I dont judge. I am as guilty as the next as going from solo extreme to zerg baby extreme, then back again. No matter the server I am on. I was here years back when you were a greenie, Latina was a R1 picking up sticks, Yelk and Snow and Jmez were green ranked. Shanere was my first friend on BW before he quit. I was used to smaller Ridder, so went back, but came back again months ago. Glad to be back, it suits me well. Solo if I want, or group if that suits my fancy.
    Jawbreakerz(R10), OptimusKrime(R11), Bromanceswithwargs(R10), Pentacle(R9), AllOveryourFace(R109), Throatrip(R10), Charlottesweb(R9)-Dark Impulse, WKSL (BW)
    Thunderbow(R9), Triplexxx(R10), Airlyn(R109), Creepingdeath(R8), AllOverYourChin(R7), Valerial(R9)
    #NoBrakesOnTheRapeTrain

Eh I dont judge. I am as guilty as the next as going from solo extreme to zerg baby extreme, then back again. No matter the server I am on. I was here years back when you were a greenie, Latina was a R1 picking up sticks, Yelk and Snow and Jmez were green ranked. Shanere was my first friend on BW before he quit. I was used to smaller Ridder, so went back, but came back again months ago. Glad to be back, it suits me well. Solo if I want, or group if that suits my fancy.
    You might be right, I don't want to argue with you, man! I'm with you!

Yet lemme remind you that you still luck BW information, as it seems!

Also, the correct name is Shanehere, I suppose you miss-typed!

Quote Originally Posted by Grego28 View Post
    You might be right, I don't want to argue with you, man! I'm with you!

Yet lemme remind you that you still luck BW information, as it seems!

Also, the correct name is Shanehere, I suppose you miss-typed!
    general lack of caring to be honest.

Cheers, Enes. Im off for the night
    Jawbreakerz(R10), OptimusKrime(R11), Bromanceswithwargs(R10), Pentacle(R9), AllOveryourFace(R109), Throatrip(R10), Charlottesweb(R9)-Dark Impulse, WKSL (BW)
    Thunderbow(R9), Triplexxx(R10), Airlyn(R109), Creepingdeath(R8), AllOverYourChin(R7), Valerial(R9)
    #NoBrakesOnTheRapeTrain

general lack of caring to be honest.

Cheers, Enes. Im off for the night
    kk man, ty for the convo and cya around in the battlefield!

Take care!

./cheer

There seems to be a lot of discussion about Variation vs. Chachii (aka Thegreatwhitewarg, currently Chaachii).

I think it would be a good idea to list the known facts about each.

Variation:

- Keyturner
    - Zergling

- FOTM (rolled warg in 2011)

Summary: FOTM keyturner zergling
    "There is alot we can hold Turbine's feet to the fire for ; but the state of pvmp isn't one of them." - Quote from a 2014 Players Council Member

Chachii:

- Mouseturner
    - God
    - Destroys opponents in 3 moves or less

- Rank 10 in early moria
    - Rank 9 and inactive before surugistats was even created

Summary: Mouseturning god who destroys opponents in 3 moves or less of his bestial claws
    "There is alot we can hold Turbine's feet to the fire for ; but the state of pvmp isn't one of them." - Quote from a 2014 Players Council Member

Friends it looks like one one hand we have a FOTM zergling keyturner

And on the other hand we have a god who destroys his opponents in 3 moves or less

The choice is clear

The choice is clear.

Warglar is the best warg

Quote Originally Posted by GodOfBrandywine View Post
    Friends it looks like one one hand we have a FOTM zergling keyturner

And on the other hand we have a god who destroys his opponents in 3 moves or less if they are red rank or up-leveled

The choice is clear

Fixed it for you. You have yet to fight me alone. Youre always grouped. Bad is Bad like ive said before. Bring it to gta when im logged in. See how good you really are. Ill be out all day Monday if youre around.
    Remember 3 moves.

Y'all know nothing. The real Brandywhine.

This is my server.
    Last edited by jennirich; May 24 2014 at 11:57 PM.
    Bunnytail |Terminus Venatus Triumphus
    Mihiraa | Shock and Awe | Gladden
    Original Challenger of Saruman
    Original Challenger of Gothmog

Quote Originally Posted by jennirich View Post

This is my server.
    I cannot comprehend why that video has 46 million+ views. Maybe it has gone Rebecca Black status.
    Vercetorix R12 Warden- Brandywine
    Epiales R9 Defiler- Elendilmir; Johnthefisherman R7 BA-WIndfola
    ~VT~

is this brandywine?

evil where am i
    [color=red]Soleus vs Zergs [B][/B][url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbYkH5D6Y_Q](Best Clips)[/url][/color]
    [color=Black]Retired[/color]

Quote Originally Posted by klover307 View Post
    >took 5 scoops
    >brain is now a bicep
    >fingers too swole to hit keys properly
    >whatever im a glory champion
    >slap keyboard like it's a misbehaving medicine ball
    >succeed

15g for the story please
    There may come a time for valor without renown, for those without swords may surely still die upon them.

well now that no qq is here you all should line up at gv for us to farm, our takeover started with tarpelion tonight. He raged so hard to hunter after being farmed and still couldnt kill me, maybe one day bud.

Quote Originally Posted by Thaelon View Post
    well now that no qq is here you all should line up at gv for us to farm, our takeover started with tarpelion tonight. He raged so hard to hunter after being farmed and still couldnt kill me, maybe one day bud.
    judging from your tells you sent to some people bout me i'm fairly sure it's the other way around, not to mention the bad freep/creepside trolling.

keep trying though
    Second Marshall Tarpelion/Commander Huntarp/Master guardsman Vindicto
    Stainless

Quote Originally Posted by Thaelon View Post
    I don't think I have ever seen Tarp get anywhere remotely close to being upset, let alone raging :P
    #NoBrakesOnTheRapeTrain

I don't think I have ever seen Tarp get anywhere remotely close to being upset, let alone raging :P
    Then you never asked him about the time the Belgians blew a lead in WW2 and almost lost the war.

Quote Originally Posted by Murtanion View Post
    Then you never asked him about the time the Belgians blew a lead in WW2 and almost lost the war.
    Well played, Hurth.
    #NoBrakesOnTheRapeTrain

Quote Originally Posted by OHCRIPES View Post
    Fixed it for you. You have yet to fight me alone. Youre always grouped. Bad is Bad like ive said before. Bring it to gta when im logged in. See how good you really are. Ill be out all day Monday if youre around.
    Remember 3 moves.
    How horribly misinformed you are...I look forward to ending your miserable existence. I rule GTA.

Are you prepared to die?

Quote Originally Posted by klover307 View Post

is this brandywine?

evil where am i

ya really does not seem like brandywine anymore does it lol
    Arrik

Quote Originally Posted by Thorandril View Post
    15g for the story please
    >play lotro
    >have a REAL life, and REAL fun
    pick one

Oh hai arrik!
    [color=red]Soleus vs Zergs [B][/B][url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbYkH5D6Y_Q](Best Clips)[/url][/color]
    [color=Black]Retired[/color]

Quote Originally Posted by jennirich View Post
    This is my server.

Hey Doods, Slowbo here. I've been on BW for 7 months now and this is my "best of" list.

Gaurd - Morpheus - You showed me what was really real bro, and I'm forever thankful. I'll never forget when you offered me the red pill or blue pill and I took both to look cool in front of my friends.
    LM - The Oracle - You feed me power and knowledge at all the right times and you feed me great cookies too!
    Captain - Neo - You give a new meaning to "The One" I remember when that time when that BA was firing arrow upon arrow at you, and you dodged everyone effortlessly.
    Minstrel - Trinity - I'm always thankful for your healing kisses that bring me back from the dead.
    Hunter - Mouse - Thank you for all the bowls of tasty wheat you've feed me that always maximized my buffs.
    Burg - Cypher - Although I'm unsure where your loyalty lies, you were the first one to teach me "ignorance is bliss"

CREEPS
    Weaver - Agent Smith
    Reaver - Agent Smith
    Stalker - Agent Smith
    Defiler - Agent Smith
    WL - Agent Smith
    BA - Agent Smith
    "Quoting yourself is one of the tackiest things you can do" - Slowbo Laggins, r12 Minstrel

There is no 'best'.

It's just ranks, numbers and class matchups offset by a player's experience. Ultimately, if the target dies you are either happy or sad and you don't care whether the target had a chance in the first place or really couldn't lose. Pit us all against each other with the identical class, rank and number. Then you might really have some idea who is 'best'.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0320201000027b3ee/signature.png]Mummy[/charsig]
    Ancient spider of the moors

Page 16 of 33 FirstFirst ... 6 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 26 ... LastLast