We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 15 of 33 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 25 ... LastLast
    It is truly unfortunate how broken our PvP zone is. Clearly, we've all migrated to the forums for the better quality PvP.

Target my target >>>Evilspinnre<<<!!!!
    Third Marshal Rubicon Guardian ~ Third Marshal Raae Minstrel
    Commander Danceswithwargs Reaver ~ Taskmaster Whiskeytangofoxtrot Spider
    Commander Verkaufsschlacker Lore-master ~ Lieutenant Rivaalan Hunter
    ~ No Mercy ~

this thread still needs more gifs...

[color=red]Soleus vs Zergs [B][/B][url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbYkH5D6Y_Q](Best Clips)[/url][/color]
    [color=Black]Retired[/color]

I just want to let you trolls know. Evil is a great gal. She cooks, cleans, even walks the dogs. and to top it off Evil is actually pretty nice. This is coming from someone that actually left his tribe. no one should have problems with evil,,,,, he has all girl tribe. whats to hate?
    [url=http://www.sigcreator.com/][img]http://www.sigcreator.com/generatedsigs/17322151200lotro_lotro07.png[/img][/url]

Bring this thread back :O.

Thumbs down Based on active players, and mostly 1v1s.

Warden: Desolates. Eath.
    Minstrel: Ratslayer.
    Captain: Grimphore. Tarpelion. Saxmi.
    Champion: Thot. Isindri.
    RK: ~~
    Guardian: officially. Honourable mentions to Rubicon, Halin.
    Lore master: Ancient.
    Burglar: Immanitas. Elezra. Honourable mention to buriedalive.

War leader: easily Elvich
    Spider: Evil.
    Defiler: Creepyhealer.
    Warg: thegreatwhitewarg. Snoopey? Runningluk.
    Reaver: assimilation. Impales. Mention to Ceddin.
    BA: kickback. Grumghar and pomp very good for rank also.

Warden: Exclusively
    Minstreal: Thrand
    Captain: Onestopper
    Champion: Dec/chily
    Rk: Bombastic-1
    Guardian: Rubicon, Officially
    Loremaster: Firemind-1
    Burglar: Jetsu

WL: Elvich
    Spider: Evil
    Defiler: ,,,,
    Warg: Warglar, godnakh, wargamin
    Reaver: Impale, ceddin,
    BA: sefunxistoo

Just my opinion from who i have played with and fought in a 1v1

Quote Originally Posted by Grytubakki View Post
    Minstreal: Thrand
    Captain: Onestopper
    Champion: Dec/chily
    Loremaster: Firemind-1

BA: sefunxistoo
    "There is alot we can hold Turbine's feet to the fire for ; but the state of pvmp isn't one of them." - Quote from a 2014 Players Council Member

Quote Originally Posted by GodOfBrandywine View Post
    Someone didn't read the small font :S

"Just my opinion from who i have played with and fought in a 1v1 "

Oh, and the best BA is Shapz.

Quote Originally Posted by Haldaim View Post
    BA: [...] and pomp very good for rank also.
    Sorry but I have to ask, is "pomp" short for pompompidou here ?

These never end well. But I'll partake for once instead of trolling it.
    These are all my opinion from a mostly 1v1 and small-group/roaming perspective seeing as that is how I usually experience the game.

Warden: Desolates
    Minstrel: Bozak
    Captain: Grimphore, Tarpelion is close.
    Champion: Lenovos, Honorable Mention to Isindri
    Rk: Cheezypoofs
    Guardian: Tie, Halindale-1 and Officially
    Loremaster: Brannir
    Burglar: Buriedalive

Spider: Evilspinnre with honorable mention to Barklespinnre
    Defiler: Creepyhealer for 1v1's, Kozrog in groups
    Warg: Thegreatwhitewarg, Honorable mention to Runningluk
    Reaver: Karosh, Assimilation
    BA: Not a lot of 1v1'ing BA's I've encountered. Gandawf-1 I suppose, Grumghar is surprisingly good for his rank as well.
    [img]http://i.imgur.com/q5ZqG3m.png[/img]
    Brandywine: Immanitas R12 Burg, Sueahpro R11 Mini, Falsified R9 RK, -The Blood Hand
    Crickhollow: Orphluk R9 Warg, Orphelun-1 R8 RK. -The Blood Hand.
    Landroval: Gorbat R12 Reaver.

Quote Originally Posted by J-Moneyforever View Post
    These never end well. But I'll partake for once instead of trolling it.
    These are all my opinion from a mostly 1v1 and small-group/roaming perspective seeing as that is how I usually experience the game.

Minstrel: Bozak
    Captain: Grimphore, Tarpelion is close.
    Champion: Lenovos, Honorable Mention to Isindri
    Rk: Cheezypoofs
    Guardian: Tie, Halindale-1 and Officially
    Loremaster: Brannir

Spider: Evilspinnre with honorable mention to Barklespinnre
    Defiler: Creepyhealer for 1v1's, Kozrog in groups
    Warg: Thegreatwhitewarg, Honorable mention to Runningluk
    Reaver: Karosh, Assimilation
    BA: Not a lot of 1v1'ing BA's I've encountered. Gandawf-1 I suppose, Grumghar is surprisingly good for his rank as well.
    A few I'd take exception to, but a pretty good list overall.

Definitely +1 to grumghar
    Jetsu and you for burg should be there.
    A few recent xfers on different classes I'd like to see more, and maybe brandy might actualy get a legitimate active hunter.

P.S. where's Idmel been?
    Last edited by spelunker; May 22 2014 at 01:36 PM.
    [center][img]http://i58.tinypic.com/2wrm5ja_th.jpg[/img][/center]
    [center]Let our actions speak for themselves. Jinjaah has been pouring over every post in the Bullroarer forum. Please keep in mind that any experiences with previous LOTRO teams are not reflective of the current team, give us a chance[/center]

Mini: Bozak (Im biased since I knew him while we were humping stumps in the chetwood in MoM)
    Warden: Deso/Hurth
    Captain: Tarp (one of the few true MoW cappies that can crush any creep class)
    RK: tough, since no one stays on one for long. Loki when he plays, Flanes when he can be bothered
    Guard: Native? none I can honestly say worth a darn. New xfer? Scuppers or Halindale-1. Although tough to judge guards with builds these days.
    Champ: Maencrist, and Hellowei (i kid with the latter lol)
    Burg: I had to think hard on this one. Again, with the faceroll ability, tough to judge. But for overall skill with our without stealthing up? Orph's burg hands down. Or Jugglez/Binks. Tough call. all three own face
    Hunter: Too many yellow lined cowards hugging GV these days. So I cant give an answer here. If I had to shoot one out, there is a r7 that is at the 1v1s lately, Thor something. He at least tries to solo. +rep
    LM: Bran and Adan. Never use WL or WotC, and still take names.

BA: tough to say. from a 1v1 perspective, Sefun or Hellseye.
    WL: There is no contest imo here. Elvich makes me and all WLs look silly. In 1v1s, solo, small or raid, he just owns. Gothnon for sure, but he doesnt play anymore. Goth was the definition of a war leader
    Defiler: Creepyhealer, Kozrog, Deph, Corz, Lonely......all pre-FOTM defilers who stuck it out thru the years of terrible times. Hats off to all ya
    Reaver: Tough one. Slyc, Beatle, Danceswithswords and Xiox come to mind. When we had DI reaver trains, chily was pretty awesome as well. Not many old reavers play anymore, so I go by my first three.
    Weaver: Evil, Barkle
    Warg: So many dogs running around. Mal wrecks face, but doesnt play much. So have to go with GreatWhiteWarg
    Jawbreakerz(R10), OptimusKrime(R11), Bromanceswithwargs(R10), Pentacle(R9), AllOveryourFace(R109), Throatrip(R10), Charlottesweb(R9)-Dark Impulse, WKSL (BW)
    Thunderbow(R9), Triplexxx(R10), Airlyn(R109), Creepingdeath(R8), AllOverYourChin(R7), Valerial(R9)
    #NoBrakesOnTheRapeTrain

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderbowStormshard View Post
    Warg: So many dogs running around. Mal wrecks face, but doesnt play much. So have to go with GreatWhiteWarg
    LOL to this statement : Mal doesn't play much?!?! Lemme inform you that Mal propably plays more often than you do!

Also, I thought that the creator of this thread had written that we shouldn't vote for totally inactive players, like Gothnon the WL, for instance?

So, pls correct me incase I misunderstood : you HAD TO vote GreatWhiteWarg instead of Variation as the best BW stalker because the 2nd one doesn't play often -because this is

fasle!- ...

Or?
    La Vie Est Belle ~ Captain-General Enesoulas Sexydrop, Hero of Legend/Reaver's End/Blackarrow's Executioner/Stalker's Nemesis/Weird of the Defilers/War-Leader's Doom

Quote Originally Posted by Grego28 View Post
    LOL to this statement : Mal doesn't play much?!?! Lemme inform you that Mal propably plays more often than you do!

Also, I thought that the creator of this thread had written that we shouldn't vote for totally inactive players, like Gothnon the WL, for instance?

So, pls correct me incase I misunderstood : you HAD TO vote GreatWhiteWarg instead of Variation as the best BW stalker because the 2nd one doesn't play often -because this is

fasle!- ...

Or?
    You read too far into my words. And as lame as it sounds, I am on far more than most players on some toon, on either side. Mal doesnt run around nearly as much as he used to. And I said IF Goth was still playing.

I didn't take offense, just tried to clarify my words is all As much as I am on my creeps, I can assure you wargs are fotm and most dont stick around.

Mal is a friend of mine both in game and irl, I take notice when he logs on or not

Cheers, Enes!
    Last edited by ThunderbowStormshard; May 23 2014 at 09:26 AM.
    Jawbreakerz(R10), OptimusKrime(R11), Bromanceswithwargs(R10), Pentacle(R9), AllOveryourFace(R109), Throatrip(R10), Charlottesweb(R9)-Dark Impulse, WKSL (BW)
    Thunderbow(R9), Triplexxx(R10), Airlyn(R109), Creepingdeath(R8), AllOverYourChin(R7), Valerial(R9)
    #NoBrakesOnTheRapeTrain

You read too far into my words. And as lame as it sounds, I am on far more than most players on some toon, on either side. Mal doesnt run around nearly as much as he used to. And I said IF Goth was still playing.

I didn't take offense, just tried to clarify my words is all

Mal is a friend of mine both in game and irl, I take notice when he logs on or not

Cheers, Enes!
    ty for your clarification, dude! Helped me a lot to fully understand your previous post!

However, I repeat myself : the fact that Mal doesn't play as much as he used to isn't really a reason not to vote him as the best BW stalker, according to the creator's rules for

this statistics thread ofc!

So, let's say, you are ABLE to vote either Variation or TheGreatWhiteWarg without any buts, which one you vote for?

Also, my comment about Gothnon is that we trully must not vote for totally inactive players, just like you did mention and clarify!
    La Vie Est Belle ~ Captain-General Enesoulas Sexydrop, Hero of Legend/Reaver's End/Blackarrow's Executioner/Stalker's Nemesis/Weird of the Defilers/War-Leader's Doom

ty for your clarification, dude! Helped me a lot to fully understand your previous post!

However, I repeat myself : the fact that Mal doesn't play as much as he used to isn't really a reason not to vote him as the best BW stalker, according to the creator's rules for

this statistics thread ofc!

So, let's say, you are ABLE to vote either Variation or TheGreatWhiteWarg without any buts, which one you vote for?

Also, my comment about Gothnon is that we trully must not vote for totally inactive players, just like you did mention and clarify!
    There are so many good wargs, but some are good for reasons that would make anyone with "fast fingers" good. I was in tribe with Mal for a while, as well as kin, so know his rotation and skill set as well as anyone can I guess. If he was still roaming around with Zey or at 1v1s on Variation, then yeah...Mal would be my pick. I guess picking good wargs is tough, since they are very OP now, and a r1 with 3 skills (one of which is pounce) can beat freeps. Tusc is another great warg as well

Edit: Elvich gets my vote for best active WL

Edit to the Edit: If I take my bias to minis out, I would still say Bozak. I base a player's skill set on their ability to stick to that toon and thrive. Wilky from Ridder on his RK, Littleblackfoot from Ridder on his BA, Alsander from Ridder on his Burg, or Tusc on his warg, were all prime examples. Your mini here, although your style does not fit into my style, still had my respect because you were active and did what you did, and were consistent and effective. I jsut havent seen you in a while
    Last edited by ThunderbowStormshard; May 23 2014 at 09:40 AM.
    #NoBrakesOnTheRapeTrain

So this is who Jawbreakerz is......i need to look at player notes more often (and forum sigs apparently)
    Ridduk

Quote Originally Posted by dagorlad91806 View Post
    So this is who Jawbreakerz is......i need to look at player notes more often (and forum sigs apparently)
    Not everyone has obvious forum names and awesome signatures.

Quote Originally Posted by Familiarity View Post
    Not everyone has obvious forum names and awesome signatures.

You shut your mouth when youre talking to me

Ridduk

Quote Originally Posted by dagorlad91806 View Post
    You shut your mouth when youre talking to me

Someone is jealous.

Quote Originally Posted by J-Moneyforever View Post
    Way too noob for this thread.

There are so many good wargs
    Oh really.

Anyways, I think some pretty good players were named in this thread but I'm not going to make a list. I know which players will give me a hell of a fight when I run into them, and I don't really care if they are "the best at their class" or not.

Wouldn't mind making a list for "the worst", obviously
    R10 LM - R10 Burg - R7 Hunter - R11 Warg - R11 Defiler - R8 BA

Quote Originally Posted by Familiarity View Post
    Someone is jealous.

Ridduk

Quote Originally Posted by Cordh View Post

Oh really.

Don't mistake "good" with "skilled". I prefaced it that way on purpose. It doesn't take a scientist to excel on a warg. Some are actually skilled at it is what I meant
    #NoBrakesOnTheRapeTrain

There are so many good wargs, but some are good for reasons that would make anyone with "fast fingers" good. I was in tribe with Mal for a while, as well as kin, so know his rotation and skill set as well as anyone can I guess. If he was still roaming around with Zey or at 1v1s on Variation, then yeah...Mal would be my pick. I guess picking good wargs is tough, since they are very OP now, and a r1 with 3 skills (one of which is pounce) can beat freeps. Tusc is another great warg as well
    Agreed with pretty much everything you said, man, and I always read your forum posts with great interest, I won't deny it! But still, when the creator of this thread wants us to

vote for the best of each freep/creep class (on our opinion ofc, which is fair!), I assume that we should pick ONE for each spot, not like 2-3 for each! Otherwise the creator would

have entitled the thread as "The best of the best'' or something like that, w/e. Your personal vote is totally respectable, for sure! I would accept your vote for the stalker class, if

you gave another reason why Variation isn't your pick; "not playing that much" isn't a serious problem, since he's still active player and he exists ingame : I remember well that I saw

him roaming with Amanda the day before yesterday, which indicates that he plays quite often LOTRO {I can't recall if I did see him yesterday tho!}. So, it's a fact, he's still roaming

around; that means that your finally pick is him or still TheGreatWhiteWarg? I apologise if it seems that I want to harass you, because that's not my purpose. I just want you to be

more specific as far as it concerns the spot for the best BW stalker. Help me with that pretty pls!

Edit: Elvich gets my vote for best active WL
    Totally agreed, and again, agreed x2, I'm with you!

Edit to the Edit: If I take my bias to minis out, I would still say Bozak. I base a player's skill set on their ability to stick to that toon and thrive. Wilky from Ridder on his RK, Littleblackfoot from Ridder on his BA, Alsander from Ridder on his Burg, or Tusc on his warg, were all prime examples. Your mini here, although your style does not fit into my style, still had my respect because you were active and did what you did, and were consistent and effective. I jsut havent seen you in a while
    I don't care at all about myself, it wasn't needed at all to clarify your vote for the Minstrel's spot; you were totally specific back at your first post! However, I always like figuring

out the other players' way of thinking, good to know!

Agreed with pretty much everything you said, man, and I always read your forum posts with great interest, I won't deny it! But still, when the creator of this thread wants us to

vote for the best of each freep/creep class (on our opinion ofc, which is fair!), I assume that we should pick ONE for each spot, not like 2-3 for each! Otherwise the creator would

have entitled the thread as "The best of the best'' or something like that, w/e. Your personal vote is totally respectable, for sure! I would accept your vote for the stalker class, if

you gave another reason why Variation isn't your pick; "not playing that much" isn't a serious problem, since he's still active player and he exists ingame : I remember well that I saw

him roaming with Amanda the day before yesterday, which indicates that he plays quite often LOTRO {I can't recall if I did see him yesterday tho!}. So, it's a fact, he's still roaming

around; that means that your finally pick is him or still TheGreatWhiteWarg? I apologise if it seems that I want to harass you, because that's not my purpose. I just want you to be

more specific as far as it concerns the spot for the best BW stalker. Help me with that pretty pls!

Totally agreed, and again, agreed x2, I'm with you!

I don't care at all about myself, it wasn't needed at all to clarify your vote for the Minstrel's spot; you were totally specific back at your first post! However, I always like figuring

out the other players' way of thinking, good to know!
    I am pretty simple. Mal would be my top warg on BW since 100% activity is not a pre req. I dont go back on what I said, just edit it to reflect the true nature of the original poster.

Also, lets 1v1 some time. Seems the only fights we ever got were RvR or ZergV1....let me know, we can make it happen!
    #NoBrakesOnTheRapeTrain

Page 15 of 33 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 25 ... LastLast