We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 12 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 22 ... LastLast
    Glad a few faces remembered little ol' me at the start of this thread. As for all the derailed business, keep on proving them points it might get interesting, eventually :?

Quote Originally Posted by BeckyMcGee View Post
    Lol good cover up there buddy,we'll never know it's you now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Interesting you started posting on BW the exact same time Tybolt rolled creeps here and started trolling with all the exact same same garbage insults...word for word that you use on forums.And then his freep arrived.What an odd coincidence!!!!Give me a break.
    Please, Boomie. Everyone except you knows it's not me by now, but it was far too enjoyable to let you carry on thinking it's me and ranting at the wrong person to inform you. I did tell you I wasn't, but you were so sure you knew, and whoever DocLove is for some reason didn't feel like denying it, so I was happy to let the show go on.

It really takes such a minute amount of brainpower to realize it's not me...guess it makes sense that you'd be the last holdout then.

Seriously...the guy started off trolling Off Peak, and I'm friends with many of Off Peak...he claims I exploit on my warg, which I do not...are you really this blind, Boomie?

Quote Originally Posted by SuperCoolGuy23 View Post
    Trash
    Doesn't deny rank farming on his warden. Confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by KingofE View Post
    Doesn't deny rank farming on his warden. Confirmed.
    Course I don't, I told everybody that I was going to farm commendations to get my warden the first 3 audacity pieces (since he's on a different account). I wanted to 1v1 on him, and found out it was nearly impossible to do without any aud.

I also leveled him using a farming macro and repeatedly running the Sword-halls trick. It's a video game.

Course I don't, I told everybody that I was going to farm commendations to get my warden the first 3 audacity pieces (since he's on a different account)
    BUSTED

You have another one of E's worst. My condolences BW.

BUSTED

Tis a shame that your meth-addled brain has convinced you that your enemies are surrounding you from all sides. Focus fire on Ocrack for maximum effect, my friend.

Granted I don't know him/her but a simple Youtube search for lotro + Hanzell shows that they have better movement than 98% of BW's moors population.

As to the farming... it is what it is. Seems pretty clear that lack of skill isn't the reason it took place.

But again, I don't know Hanzell/Charge personally so like everyone I cross paths with, I'll give them the benefit of the doubt.

ymmv :/
    [IMG]http://i1189.photobucket.com/albums/z434/spance76/thrag_zps674d7c88.jpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Rhedry View Post
    Granted I don't know him/her but a simple Youtube search for lotro + Hanzell shows that they have better movement than 98% of BW's moors population.

As to the farming... it is what it is. Seems pretty clear that lack of skill isn't the reason it took place.

But again, I don't know Hanzell/Charge personally so like everyone I cross paths with, I'll give them the benefit of the doubt.

ymmv :/
    To be frank, that video isn't very good, as I was playing on a laptop at the time with no mouse (was using right click + trackpad). My movement typically is much better. Furthermore, I've improved significantly on my warg since then (I was new to the class at the time; I got ranks 0-10 in SoA and early MoM, and had very little practice with the post-shadow stance warg).

I would record more, but unfortunately my laptop can't handle recording and playing at the same time.

Regardless, this video shows better movement, even though I still didn't have a mouse and was using a trackpad.

I encourage anyone to fight me 1v1 if you want to see what my movement looks like now that I have a mouse.

No argument that skill-wise Tools/Hanzell/Tybolt with major focus on Hanzell is an very talented player as far as rotation,situational awareness and movement.In fact he is a good enough player his rep could stand alone on skill level alone but ,his dbaggery,trolling,exploiting and farming really mask any good rep he deserves to have.

Truth be told as I'm said before in other posts.I met him as Tybolt,he was a kinmate and one of my first friends on E.He is a good guy on top of being a good player.But he chose to be a really unpleasant person that does really shady things to get more attention.
    [URL=http://s14.photobucket.com/user/xdestroyracismx/media/download_zpsoskmzr9i.jpg.html][IMG]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a339/xdestroyracismx/download_zpsoskmzr9i.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

I would like to point out that I appeared more on this list than Boostad

checkmate atheists

Quote Originally Posted by Thorandril View Post
    for the sake of curiosity I'll ask, since the whole point of weapon swaps is for use on specific skills then logically speaking why would you use a main set of weapons as morale shield/defensive stats when the entire point of defensive swaps is that once you've swapped out of that specific set you should be going for typically morale->crit/critd etc. Especially so for LI's because they're where you eke out most of your critical rating.
    my dw has mainly morale/tact mits and also has my bubble cd to free a legacy on the 2her.

my 2h has all crit/masterys in addition to as much mastery as possible. it think it adds something close to 2.2k crit rating.

the four pieces of jewelry i have start as mainly vit/morale/mit pieces and are swapped with 4 mainly crit d/might/mastery/crit rating

the proc rings i use are; the heal one interchangeably with either the might or crit rating proc. so basically i start with heal proc ring as soon as it procs i swap to one of the other two mentioned. (depending on what im fighting or between the two if the might one procs quick enough).

although much of this will be obsolete come HD from what i've been told, so yay for that.

my gear pieces are mostly tact mit/morale or ill swap cloaks a bit depending on what im fighting also.
    [color=red]Soleus vs Zergs [B][/B][url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbYkH5D6Y_Q](Best Clips)[/url][/color]
    [color=Black]Retired[/color]

Quote Originally Posted by Matdir View Post
    I would like to point out that I appeared more on this list than Boostad

checkmate atheists
    where have u been all my life
    [color=red]Soleus vs Zergs [B][/B][url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbYkH5D6Y_Q](Best Clips)[/url][/color]

Quote Originally Posted by klover307 View Post
    where have u been all my life
    I don't fkn know.
    Who the hell is Matdir?

trash
    Aren't you that champion who uploaded videos to youtube of you failing to kill a low-ranked warleader and low-ranked warg on a glory champ? I watched about two minutes of it, then turned it off and searched for an industrial-strength eye-washing station.

Aren't you that champion who uploaded videos to youtube of you failing to kill a low-ranked warleader and low-ranked warg on a glory champ? I watched about two minutes of it, then turned it off and searched for an industrial-strength eye-washing station.
    Wow I've really missed this. This thread is great
    Who the hell is Matdir?

Quote Originally Posted by PvMPG0D View Post
    Freeps:

Champion: Isindar, Thotcriminal, Soleus, Thunderlipz and Anduhar from back in the day. (All of them beast and fair players that played before the champ class was OP)
    Captain: Lleo and Sherwood for 1v1s/solo and Beastwise for group. (Just legends of brandy)
    Guardian: Arrik, Bellrock, Aurn (Arrik and Bellrock proved themselves pre-RoI, gods of the guard class. Aurn is up there as well granted he's the only active ROR PvP guard, given the fact that the class is currently broken)
    Hunter: Daymen, Boosted, Jmez, Brodster, Yelk (Daymen and Boost are on top, beast turners and soloers. Both proved themselves solo before hunter was just a dumb pen shot spam. Yelk is up there as well even though he wasn't really much of a soloer, still great turner and definately knows the class. Jmez and Brod I put there cuz I respect them as leaders)
    Burglar: Nuggsta, Jugglez, Palesinik, Arnomion, Masshysteria (Just gods)
    Warden: Matdir (Fallarden knows the class but he's a keyturner/clicker so I will exclude him from my list.)
    RuneKeeper: Cheezypoofs, Furia from back in the day(Malarick and Eloquently are good too but I exclude them cuz they' re keyturners/clickers that just play an easy class)
    Minstrel: Winterfell, Mihiraa, Ziras, Thragg (All 4 minstrels that played before they could self-heal in Warspeech)
    LoreMaster: Vaalea, Vronwulf, Brazzack, Krondorr (Note: I only include LMs that proved themselves before they got the Water Lore skill)

Creeps:

Reaver: Luckyhit, Boostad, Slyc, Beatlejuice, Arrikluk, Suge-1, Newbsauce (All reavers that played and were good during RoI when reaver sucked)
    Blackarrow: Iamfreerenown, Shapz (Evil fast, accurate turner with great reflexes, Shapz solid old school BA)
    Warleader: Juiceyfruit, Meregash, Bedraggle (All 3 old school WLs, badass healers with tons of deaths on their tabs. I would add Gothnon but he spam heals way too much in 1v1s)
    Defiler: Dephailer, Ivyblood (very good defilers)
    Warg: Snoopey, Lockjawz (Snoopey was the best pre-u6 when warg was outdated, now that would be Lockjawz given that the warg is outdated again) also Drauglorn from back in the day.
    Spider: Evilspinnre, Strozzaretti (spelling?) (Just badass players, both solid turners that played when spider class was broken and were great at it.)

Not gonna lie, just reading this list made me want to play again. Nostalgia man.
    But i forgot, the game isn't pre RoI anymore.
    Who the hell is Matdir?

jelly hater detected

my dw has mainly morale/tact mits and also has my bubble cd to free a legacy on the 2her.
    yeah you already listed that in your first post I quoted, suppose I should clarify that when I said main weapon set I specifically meant your DW/OH
    since the whole point of weapon swaps is for use on specific skills then logically speaking why would you use a main set of weapons as morale shield/defensive stats

I mean, ideally I would have 2 sets of 1H swaps but currently only have the 1 MH DPS and 2 OH [Morale bubble sword/DPS axe]

So logical progression would be start fight in Vit/morale MH and the R10 vit sword, and swap out once you've lost that much morale into DPS MH/OH. Vit is more or less a wasted stat once you've lost its amount in morale and the amount of mitigation is nil since you can get things like Sarchol to cover for it.
    There may come a time for valor without renown, for those without swords may surely still die upon them.

jelly hater detected
    Have you...watched one of your videos?

Is it even possible to be jealous of that?

I'm jealous of the blissful ignorance it takes to be proud of them.
    [center][img]http://i58.tinypic.com/2wrm5ja_th.jpg[/img][/center]
    [center]Let our actions speak for themselves. Jinjaah has been pouring over every post in the Bullroarer forum. Please keep in mind that any experiences with previous LOTRO teams are not reflective of the current team, give us a chance[/center]

Quote Originally Posted by spelunker View Post
    The best part was when I started the video - titled 'Soleus vs Zergs' - and it opens with a glory champ fighting a low-ranked warleader and low-ranked warg. Might I also add that he fails to kill them - after 6 minutes, he eventually turns and runs. If I recall, he actually ends up dying.

Quote Originally Posted by Thorandril View Post

I mean, ideally I would have 2 sets of 1H swaps but currently only have the 1 MH DPS and 2 OH [Morale bubble sword/DPS axe]

So logical progression would be start fight in Vit/morale MH and the R10 vit sword, and swap out once you've lost that much morale into DPS MH/OH. Vit is more or less a wasted stat once you've lost its amount in morale and the amount of mitigation is nil since you can get things like Sarchol to cover for it.
    my off hand for the DW is goat slayer atm 75mig/vit and 421 morale i havent been playing since those new off hands have been there but i also have the old codfells axe to dps. the way i macro though i'd have to swap to a 2h back to a DW with the other off hand. which would cause the morale from the main hand LI to disappear because i equipped the 2her so the health would be missing regardless. there is a program i have that lets you swap off hand and the second slot of your jewelry but tbh i have enough #### to swap that its just get excessive after a point.

tbh i still out of habit swap to DW to bracing (for the 2 hits) on occasion but other than to pop my bubbles i tend to avoid the DW lest i leave myself open for an early dev strike or other gated skill because i add that 1.2k health cap there.

Quote Originally Posted by spelunker View Post

pour out the haterade fellas

The best part was when I started the video - titled 'Soleus vs Zergs' - and it opens with a glory champ fighting a low-ranked warleader and low-ranked warg. Might I also add that he fails to kill them - after 6 minutes, he eventually turns and runs. If I recall, he actually ends up dying.
    you should actually watch the videos lest you embarrass yourself some more

Picked a good day to check out the forums! Looks like BW forum pvp is still going strong and I think I made a list somewhere!

Don't let this thread die. It's a good read even if I don't read it all lol
    [B][SIZE=2][COLOR=#0000ff]Thunderlipz TheUltimateMale - Rank 10 Champ[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#ff0000]Newbsauce GoForBroke - Rank 8 Reaver[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#ffd700]R.I.P. Nidor of Brandywine 1970-2012 ~Wish You Were Here~[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

Quote Originally Posted by scogmyster View Post
    Picked a good day to check out the forums! Looks like BW forum pvp is still going strong and I think I made a list somewhere!

Don't let this thread die. It's a good read even if I don't read it all lol
    Thunderlipz! Come back and give me some good 1v1s!!!
    [size=3][color=#086A87]Dephailer - Draped in Disease[/size]
    Rank 12 Defiler[/color] ~ ~ ~ [color=#B40404][/color]
    RIP Nidor of Brandywine (1970-2012)

some names people forgot

Wow, seeing these lists takes me back. I haven't played in years, but some names seem absent I'm going to do my best and try to remember a few names that I didn't see on this list already, and include those already mentioned that I definitely agree with. Names I felt deserved to be on the list for how they played during their primes and the fear they struck in people when encountered 1v1. These are all pre RoI and post SoA:

Captain - Sherwood, Beastwise, name started with a U...played by a girl if that helps anyone remember
    Mini - Edelanor, Mantichord, Merimell, Ziras, Buna, Winterfell (best drawings ever)
    Burg - Jugglez, Jasun, Adankone, Dupe, Palesinik, Jigglez, Cliodna, Knuggs (for his priceless bitter commentary)
    Guardian - Bellrock, Eps, Jason, Arrikthegreat, Carnatia (she didn't play pvmp as much but was very skilled anyway)
    Champ - Chily, Soleus, Halair, Thunderlipz, Shanehere, Anduhar
    LM - Vaalea, Brazzack, Sugarpie, Yand, Alinoth (gets a friend vote, hey ali )
    Warden - Zefn, Fallarden, Matdir, missing a really good one here and it's a crime
    Hunter - Jmez, Yelk, Daymen, Boosted, Cornbred
    RK - Sephiroph, Haikuu, Olerandir, Malarick, Shinanay, missing another really good one here too
    6 boxer of doom - Bombjoure

There was a LM that was very good but mostly a raider. He used to make pots all the time and sell them on the AH...can't remember his name. Sometimes his kid would play on his character and ask to join groups even though he didn't know how to play and that was always funny. (edit: this is Yand)

I know there is a very good RK that I'm just spacing on. He came on the scene a bit later than the other RKs and would lead groups sometimes.

As far as LMs go, Vaalea was in a league of his own. Stands out as being the most head and shoulders above the rest of his class peers.

Warg - snoopey, stylen, lonewolf, freddyfastfingers, biological, rok, xkillah, thelegendarygoat, bunnytail (good luck getting those last 3 solo. <3 TvT)
    Spider - evilspinnre, nidor, airfury, blackopal, silkdawn (not in 1v1 but he had legendary patience and made funny videos)
    BA - shapz, this is where my memory really blanks. I know there are a few more but just cannot remember the names. sorry BAs, you deserve better, even though it was a very tough time for you solo at this point some had what it takes
    WL - meregash, juiceyfruit
    Defiler - skullflayer, dephailer, kreeperofladygaga, hotrocks
    Reaver - luckyhit, slyc, beetlejuice (when he wasn't 1v1ing his laggy computer)

Big props to snoopey, stylen, lonewolf, luckyhit, and slyc. adankone/mantichord says hello and thanks for the countless 1v1s. I could always count on you guys to get a 1v1 if I ran around looking hard enough

What an awesome time to play in the moors. Thank you to everyone on this list and the players I unwillingly forgot. You made it fun.
    Last edited by mantic1; Nov 16 2013 at 09:37 AM.

Page 12 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 22 ... LastLast