We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 11 of 33 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 ... LastLast
Results 251 to 275 of 814
  1. #251
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,456
    Quote Originally Posted by spelunker View Post
    merely added a low chance for an additional ranged source of damage.
    The bow never hits, you havent added any chance at all. Kids SS - 4 attacks, 0 - 0. The bow on the run never hits! Dude -_-

    Quote Originally Posted by spelunker View Post
    so you haven't actually 'lost' a melee auto-attack.
    Havent lost anything? Are you kidding me?
    I dont think so. If your auto-attack lands first, then the skill, yes of course you've gained an attack that would otherwise be -lost- if you didnt. And the reason is because you've used the skill after the auto attack, so timing would be important, yes? But if this option is on, your aa is out of sync with your timing and its burnt/put on cd - and the culprit is the bow! If you weigh the pros and cons, no reason to have it on, and every reason to have it off, no matter how trivial it's, the alternative is always more beneficial, unless your like Illy who uses a Cowbell or Bagpipes instead of the bow, then its largely irrelevant, because he doesnt have a bow.

    This would have been sorted out faster if you listened.

    Quote Originally Posted by Therealmvp View Post
    #### i love you orak
    Dude, seriously, limits.

    Last edited by lionoil; Nov 03 2013 at 01:28 AM.

  2. #252
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    622
    Orak stop posting pictures of yourself here, go back to being bad on E please. Thank you.

  3. #253
    Quote Originally Posted by lionoil View Post
    I know I said I was done, and I am. It must be said that Misfits is among the greatest shows ever created though (particularly seasons 1 and 2).
    [center][img]http://i58.tinypic.com/2wrm5ja_th.jpg[/img][/center]
    [center]Let our actions speak for themselves. Jinjaah has been pouring over every post in the Bullroarer forum. Please keep in mind that any experiences with previous LOTRO teams are not reflective of the current team, give us a chance[/center]

  4. #254
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    1,033
    Orak I wasn't trying to say that,sorry if it came out that way or more so that you took it that way.You say it's not like the #### on E,fine.Sometimes I think you're a glutton for punishment.Maybe you don't mind that people over and over call you crazy and make drug references in regards to you.I just see the same old cycle......you would argue that the sky is purple just for the sake of arguing......and ANV etc. would argue it's red just to disagree with you.

    Once one of them starts on you they all come swarming in to insult you,as a person and as a player.If this is your form of entertainment so be it but,it paints you in an unfavorable light and frankly it's a little painful as your friend to watch.I have from day one made my own opinions of you.I have stuck up for defended and even praised you for the things you're great at like leading,planning strats,etc. if you haven't figured out that I'm in your corner by now,you never will.

    Enjoy your forums PvP.


    Dear,Ushrak,

    NO.



    Things Sazh is best at.....





    Reused from an old thread because...come on now...




    Because I say so

    [URL=http://s14.photobucket.com/user/xdestroyracismx/media/download_zpsoskmzr9i.jpg.html][IMG]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a339/xdestroyracismx/download_zpsoskmzr9i.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

  5. #255
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    327
    Being the best of your class in PvP of LOTRO is like winning the special...

    well, I'd be straight perma-banned if I posted the analogy I'm thinking of.

    Can I post a link to the picture?

    Is that bannable? I didn't necessarily say it and I'm giving you lots of pre-emptive warning.

    Will this post be reported? Probably, but I'm giving so much pre-emptive warning.

    Please click the link below at your own risk. NSFW. It it used for an analogy and has no offensive intents or purposes.

    http://images.t-nation.com/forum_ima...et_arguing.jpg

  6. #256
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Greece - Region of Macedonia
    Posts
    212
    Quote Originally Posted by Gottapee View Post
    Being the best of your class in PvP of LOTRO is like winning the special...


    please noob
    Brandywine: Aurn r13 Guardian / Eurn r10 Reaver, Eyebrowjoe r9 Blackarrow, Zoulapi r9 Warg, Aurney r7 Warleader
    Elendilmir: Ellada r6 Guardian / Elgreco r10 Reaver, Eurn r6 Blackarrow, Yurn r6 Warg
    [b]Acta Non Verba / Stainless[/b]

  7. #257
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,456
    Quote Originally Posted by BeckyMcGee View Post
    Once one of them starts on you they all come swarming in to insult you,as a person and as a player.If this is your form of entertainment so be it but,it paints you in an unfavorable light and frankly it's a little painful as your friend to watch.I have from day one made my own opinions of you.I have stuck up for defended and even praised you for the things you're great at like leading,planning strats,etc. if you haven't figured out that I'm in your corner by now,you never will.
    Basically no matter where I go, ill have my fan club trolling everything I say, just a fact. So should I let the words of adolescent children effect me? Thats a serious question, and some actually cower from OOC, forums and the game itself because of such low lives harassing them off/out. Ive walked the -high rollers- status of e-peen elite more then any of these trollydolly clowns, and achieved more by flipping my LM class upside down and succeeding through various books. I mean, look at Gando, should his words, ever, be given the privilege to be heard by other humans? Youd think hes already gone through puberty judging by his mood swings, sadly its the side effects of the other gender.

    Some people who remember my melee LM may not like me, such as Isindri, but id be surprised if he said my LM was ####ing #### and not at all impressive and achieved nothing, and took zero skill to create. If he thinks that then, lol. Im not insecure, and I am my own harshest critic, so nothing these sad sacks of #### can say will ever effect me. I mean take a look at this Elgreco kid. I had to tell him how to kill a Vapaad in 1v1s, and even educate him about disarming LM. Then this little two faced prat admits to playing sloppy and thanks me for my advice, but then a few days later hes with the cool kids trolling me. How can I actually take anything someone like that says to me seriously.

    Idk if you have tried to defend me on BW, if you have thanks, but dont. Its not like they're actually able to listen. You should know by know people will back flip over everything they once stood for just for popularity, so no external words will change what they've already decided internally.

    They call me a crack head, so it just means the people who've run with me on E and enjoy my tactical approach and who're already respect by these trolls and others, listen and take orders from a crack head. Now thats a conclusion I can laugh about, because they're have to be on crack to listen to a crack head as well...lmao, you bunch of crack heads.


    ---
    Just this once, ill spell your name correctly.

    To Galuf, this is what your best at.


  8. #258
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    az
    Posts
    1,220
    Quote Originally Posted by Thorandril View Post
    "Hey, if you're rolling around in glory chances are you won't receive actual serious fights from any players with a clue and will probably just end up on everyones zerg list"
    its funny, because when you actually try to quote yourself you make yourself seem like you are trying to be helpful and informative which we all know is nine times out of ten never the case.

    Quote Originally Posted by CodeofMisconduct View Post
    If I cared for you to prove your E-worth
    I never said you specifically did but there are plenty of other people in this thread asking me to

    Quote Originally Posted by lionoil View Post
    Using DW for ~6 seconds
    i use DW for quicker pip gen (when its not laggy and im not lazy) and as a morale sheild as the DW i have build adds an extra 1.2kish health. im not even going to explain how that works. if you dont know go look it up.

    Quote Originally Posted by spelunker View Post
    exception to this is fast skills, which will fill this 'dead time'
    i tend to stay out of the min/max threads as i can't bring myself to seriously care about an extra hundred or so damage from auto attacks that i might NOT get if i turn them off or not. like i said i stay in range nearly 100% of the time why should i care.

    and FYI champs have four consistently usable fast skills to fill those slots. Red haze, flurry, second wind, and merc strike. this is not including your cd fast skills which can also be used. i believe every one of this will fill that "dead time" with something thats advantageous depending on how you play and trait. and as for me i use all four constantly. knowing what to combine together to shorten the time in between skills firing off is 90% of the application but i don't want you confuse you i know you play a warden. the conversation started by, to a varying degree, how to maximize dps when you drop in and out of range. needless to say i think getting an extra merc strike at one pip will do much more dps than, or in addition to, an extra auto attack. but maybe you should parse it just to be sure....

    protip: "click" faster. if your not macroing your not doing it right.


    Quote Originally Posted by BeckyMcGee View Post
    same old memes and .gifs...........disappointing.
    i tend to never use the same gifs twice unless its to administer a little more buttpaste or troll spray. could you believe that?

    Quote Originally Posted by BeckyMcGee View Post
    You guys did a fine job of making E a toxic environment people no longer wanted to be around
    apparently im not the only one who thinks it. which was one of the main points i was making when i first started posting. not to say some ppls #### on BW wasn't sour in the first place but you get the picture.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChaChaLoco View Post
    Also I refuse to read any of the previous posts or contribute to this in any way.
    its pretty much turned into an E circle jerk now, although i should feel at least partially responsible, the bads will bad, the jelly will jam, and the haters will hate. what more could i ask for?

    Quote Originally Posted by Familiarity View Post
    Best forum PvP in a long time.
    your welcome

    also a big thanks to arrik for swindling me to pay 10 bucks to sub. no one does it better than The Immortal Berserkers. maybe one day ill get my boots...
    [color=red]Soleus vs Zergs [B][/B][url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbYkH5D6Y_Q](Best Clips)[/url][/color]
    [color=Black]Retired[/color]

  9. #259
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,456
    Quote Originally Posted by klover307 View Post
    I use DW for quicker pip gen (when its not laggy and im not lazy) and as a morale sheild as the DW i have build adds an extra 1.2kish health. im not even going to explain how that works. if you dont know go look it up
    You justify your actions, yet its obvious your decision to throw 6 pips away using brutal in dust is not the ideal use of skills. Similarly you've justified your use of a 1h rend, yet there are far more important and effective options, such as hamstring, to ensure it lands reducing luck factor (more hits more chances it will land).

    Also, if you've invest 1.2k into a DW morale shield, I question how much crit you've lost, or you could have if you stacked crit instead. After all, the entire reason you use DW wa is because of blood lust, and you want to stack crit so when using DW wa its highly likely to produce two pips.

    -MEH.

  10. #260
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    az
    Posts
    1,220
    Quote Originally Posted by lionoil View Post
    Also, if you've invest 1.2k into a DW morale shield, I question how much crit you've lost, or you could have if you stacked crit instead. After all, the entire reason you use DW wa is because of blood lust
    i don't sacrifice any stats in any department over the course of a given fight.

    my DW set has all mitigations/health/critd/certain LIs specific to it

    my 2h has almost exclusively crit/masterys.

    my other weapon is a sprint/hamstring stick

    i have 3 proc rings i swap continuously.

    i have 4 pieces of jewelry i swap out on a 2set basis all of which have different stats to interchange at a click

    i had a few pieces of gear i swapped as well as mentioned above, but that became irrelevant when they changed the set bonus to 2/4s

    many of these aren't showcased in the videos because they were made very shortly after rohan had dropped. i think i still had purple items in the first rohan zerg video if im not mistaken.

    i really am sorry if i used a rend or two while DWing brah. but given the glimpse into how i actually build, you may start to realize that it is not my top priority to manage such menial things.

    Quote Originally Posted by lionoil View Post
    -MEH.
    more accurately defines your plane of thinking when it comes to providing me with non cookie cutter champ build advice. I've played a long time. unlike many of you may like to believe, my strategies revolve around much more than just traiting some blues and out healing my opponents.

    [color=red]Soleus vs Zergs [B][/B][url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbYkH5D6Y_Q](Best Clips)[/url][/color]
    [color=Black]Retired[/color]

  11. #261
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    622
    Orak, I can see why Angelen left you now.

  12. #262
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Greece - Region of Macedonia
    Posts
    212
    Quote Originally Posted by lionoil View Post
    I mean take a look at this Elgreco kid. I had to tell him how to kill a Vapaad in 1v1s, and even educate him about disarming LM. Then this little two faced prat admits to playing sloppy and thanks me for my advice, but then a few days later hes with the cool kids trolling me. How can I actually take anything someone like that says to me seriously.
    Not going to bother this time, you crazy. Enjoy the game and forums sir.
    Brandywine: Aurn r13 Guardian / Eurn r10 Reaver, Eyebrowjoe r9 Blackarrow, Zoulapi r9 Warg, Aurney r7 Warleader
    Elendilmir: Ellada r6 Guardian / Elgreco r10 Reaver, Eurn r6 Blackarrow, Yurn r6 Warg
    [b]Acta Non Verba / Stainless[/b]

  13. #263
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    8,332
    Quote Originally Posted by klover307 View Post
    its funny, because when you actually try to quote yourself you make yourself seem like you are trying to be helpful and informative which we all know is nine times out of ten never the case.
    we, indeed. suppose I should thank you for the link to that thread, it was a good read even the second time through.

    Quote Originally Posted by klover307 View Post
    i don't sacrifice any stats in any department over the course of a given fight.

    my DW set has all mitigations/health/critd/certain LIs specific to it

    my 2h has almost exclusively crit/masterys.

    my other weapon is a sprint/hamstring stick
    for the sake of curiosity I'll ask, since the whole point of weapon swaps is for use on specific skills then logically speaking why would you use a main set of weapons as morale shield/defensive stats when the entire point of defensive swaps is that once you've swapped out of that specific set you should be going for typically morale->crit/critd etc. Especially so for LI's because they're where you eke out most of your critical rating.
    There may come a time for valor without renown, for those without swords may surely still die upon them.


  14. #264
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    20
    Ocrack has transitioned into the phase where he calls people that dislike him 'fans'. We saw the same behavior from Ansi before his untimely self destruction and abandonment from the forums.

  15. #265
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    327
    Quote Originally Posted by Therealmvp View Post

    please noob
    If you're Eurn the reaver that I had 1v1's with constantly the last couple of days (the reaver that has a hard-on for Goold for some reason) I fought you with 7.7k morale and 0 Audacity and still won consistently.

    Plus you're a keyturner, please, noob.

    xD

  16. #266
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    1,033
    Quote Originally Posted by KingofE View Post
    Ocrack has transitioned into the phase where he calls people that dislike him 'fans'. We saw the same behavior from Ansi before his untimely self destruction and abandonment from the forums.
    You call people you desperately wish were your friends but,sadly never will be because you're a massive "Tool", "The Alliance" as if you belong to a group or a movement or that someone actually values your opinion somewhere....kind of cute...kind of sad.

    [URL=http://s14.photobucket.com/user/xdestroyracismx/media/download_zpsoskmzr9i.jpg.html][IMG]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a339/xdestroyracismx/download_zpsoskmzr9i.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

  17. #267
    Quote Originally Posted by BeckyMcGee View Post
    lets leave race out of this or the mods will get involved. Have some decency, Boomie.
    [center][img]http://i58.tinypic.com/2wrm5ja_th.jpg[/img][/center]
    [center]Let our actions speak for themselves. Jinjaah has been pouring over every post in the Bullroarer forum. Please keep in mind that any experiences with previous LOTRO teams are not reflective of the current team, give us a chance[/center]

  18. #268
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Greece - Region of Macedonia
    Posts
    212
    Quote Originally Posted by Gottapee View Post
    If you're Eurn the reaver that I had 1v1's with constantly the last couple of days (the reaver that has a hard-on for Goold for some reason) I fought you with 7.7k morale and 0 Audacity and still won consistently.

    Did a minimum of 15k damage to you even when you started without audacity and had a tome of D up.

    Are you sure you' re playing a DPS class?

    Quote Originally Posted by Gottapee View Post
    Plus you're a keyturner, please, noob.xD

    Brandywine: Aurn r13 Guardian / Eurn r10 Reaver, Eyebrowjoe r9 Blackarrow, Zoulapi r9 Warg, Aurney r7 Warleader
    Elendilmir: Ellada r6 Guardian / Elgreco r10 Reaver, Eurn r6 Blackarrow, Yurn r6 Warg
    [b]Acta Non Verba / Stainless[/b]

  19. #269
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    20
    Complete destruction of his rep on a server he doesn't have a character on. Brandy, lucky for you Ocrack was looking for a fresh start. Maybe he hasn't grown tired of being the laughing stock of E? In any case BW dodged a slight infestation of E trash, be grateful, my friends.


  20. #270
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    1,033
    Quote Originally Posted by KingofE View Post
    Maybe he hasn't grown tired of being the laughing stock of E? In any case BW dodged a slight infestation of E trash, be grateful, my friends

    More pot and kettle time for you.

    Oh dear I think it is finally time to break out the old screenshots.I already put a post on forums calling you out for all the bridges you burned on E.All the kins and tribes,Vent/TS,and chat channels you were not welcome in for any length of time.You got that post deleted but,it hit a nerve....you decided to turn a new leaf...you said everything I said was true and apologized to me and multiple other people for your behavior.But....damage was done and still no one wanted or accepted you.So you went back to your trolling ways,worse than ever.

    Don't worry SS are coming my friend,you asking for forgiveness,promising to change,talking about all the bridges you burned so you couldn't get in a decent kin and no one liked you,so you had to troll as your only form of entertainment.This is going to be glorious.
    [URL=http://s14.photobucket.com/user/xdestroyracismx/media/download_zpsoskmzr9i.jpg.html][IMG]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a339/xdestroyracismx/download_zpsoskmzr9i.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

  21. #271
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by BeckyMcGee View Post
    Trash
    This may be a surprise to someone with the same mental capacity as Ansi, but I'm not Tools, Banenakh, Gando or any other trash trolls you can think of, my friend.

  22. #272
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    1,033
    Quote Originally Posted by KingofE View Post
    This may be a surprise to someone with the same mental capacity as Ansi, but I'm not Tools, Banenakh, Gando or any other trash trolls you can think of, my friend.
    Oh right.......you're...Tybolt,Ha nzell,KingfOfE,PresidentOfE,Do cLove,DoctorLove,Charge.Call yourself whatever you want you're still you.
    [URL=http://s14.photobucket.com/user/xdestroyracismx/media/download_zpsoskmzr9i.jpg.html][IMG]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a339/xdestroyracismx/download_zpsoskmzr9i.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

  23. #273
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by BeckyMcGee View Post
    Oh right.......you're...Tybolt


    Lyiar(sp?), formerly known as Tybolt, another laughing stock of E was confirmed rank farming on his warden Halliburton. We have confirmed the failed exploiting warg, transferred to BW

  24. #274
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    1,033
    Quote Originally Posted by KingofE View Post
    Lyiar(sp?), formerly known as Tybolt, another laughing stock of E was confirmed rank farming on his warden Halliburton. We have confirmed the failed exploiting warg, transferred to BW

    Lol good cover up there buddy,we'll never know it's you now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Interesting you started posting on BW the exact same time Tybolt rolled creeps here and started trolling with all the exact same same garbage insults...word for word that you use on forums.And then his freep arrived.What an odd coincidence!!!!Give me a break.
    [URL=http://s14.photobucket.com/user/xdestroyracismx/media/download_zpsoskmzr9i.jpg.html][IMG]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a339/xdestroyracismx/download_zpsoskmzr9i.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

  25. #275
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by BeckyMcGee View Post
    Trash
    Flawless logic, my friend.


 

 
Page 11 of 33 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload