We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 13 of 33 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 23 ... LastLast
    In the deep, dark recesses of your mind where things go bump in the night; the dark matter.
    Quote Originally Posted by mantic1 View Post
    Wow, seeing these lists takes me back. I haven't played in years, but some names seem absent I'm going to do my best and try to remember a few names that I didn't see on this list already, and include those already mentioned that I definitely agree with. Names I felt deserved to be on the list for how they played during their primes and the fear they struck in people when encountered 1v1. These are all pre RoI and post SoA:

Captain - Sherwood, Beastwise, name started with a U...played by a girl if that helps anyone remember
    Mini - Edelanor, Mantichord, Merimell, Ziras, Buna, Winterfell (best drawings ever)
    Burg - Jugglez, Jasun, Adankone, Dupe, Palesinik, Jigglez, Cliodna, Knuggs (for his priceless bitter commentary)
    Guardian - Bellrock, Eps, Jason, Arrikthegreat, Carnatia (she didn't play pvmp as much but was very skilled anyway)
    Champ - Chily, Soleus, Halair, Thunderlipz, Shanehere, Anduhar
    LM - Vaalea, Brazzack, Sugarpie, Yand, Alinoth (gets a friend vote, hey ali )
    Warden - Zefn, Fallarden, Matdir, missing a really good one here and it's a crime
    Hunter - Jmez, Yelk, Daymen, Boosted, Cornbred
    RK - Sephiroph, Haikuu, Olerandir, Malarick, Shinanay, missing another really good one here too
    6 boxer of doom - Bombjoure

There was a LM that was very good but mostly a raider. He used to make pots all the time and sell them on the AH...can't remember his name. Sometimes his kid would play on his character and ask to join groups even though he didn't know how to play and that was always funny. (edit: this is Yand)

I know there is a very good RK that I'm just spacing on. He came on the scene a bit later than the other RKs and would lead groups sometimes.

As far as LMs go, Vaalea was in a league of his own. Stands out as being the most head and shoulders above the rest of his class peers.

Warg - snoopey, stylen, lonewolf, freddyfastfingers, biological, rok, xkillah, thelegendarygoat, bunnytail (good luck getting those last 3 solo. <3 TvT)
    Spider - evilspinnre, nidor, airfury, blackopal, silkdawn (not in 1v1 but he had legendary patience and made funny videos)
    BA - shapz, this is where my memory really blanks. I know there are a few more but just cannot remember the names. sorry BAs, you deserve better, even though it was a very tough time for you solo at this point some had what it takes
    WL - meregash, juiceyfruit
    Defiler - skullflayer, dephailer, kreeperofladygaga, hotrocks
    Reaver - luckyhit, slyc, beetlejuice (when he wasn't 1v1ing his laggy computer)

Big props to snoopey, stylen, lonewolf, luckyhit, and slyc. adankone/mantichord says hello and thanks for the countless 1v1s. I could always count on you guys to get a 1v1 if I ran around looking hard enough

What an awesome time to play in the moors. Thank you to everyone on this list and the players I unwillingly forgot. You made it fun.

thank you very much for the mention but...ive never really ever played a defiler
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/032020100000e2c6f/signature.png]Skullflayer[/charsig]
    [color=#8B4513]Cruciatus[/color]
    [color=#DC143C]Skullflayer-brandywine -Two Man Organization™[/color]
    [color=#B22222]Rest Easy Nidor 1970-2012[/color]

Quote Originally Posted by mantic1 View Post
    Champ - Soleus

New here freepside so my answers will be less informed.

Champion -
    Hunter - Goold-1
    RK - Cheezypoofs or whatever Malarick's RKs name is nowadays.
    Warden - Haven't seen a lot of good ones, Most are shield traited. Onekillingtime maybe?
    LM - I swear this server has a shortage of LM's lol. I'ma go with Brannir even though he's a noob
    Burg - Rehashed or Nuggsta
    Guard -Arrik
    Captain - Tough one Tarpelion, Beastwise, Sherwood, Kalvarion, Milnor all very good cappies.
    Minstrel - Mihiraa or Enesoulas

Reaver- Slyc, Grislok. Arrik
    WarLeader- Juicyfruit, Orcgina
    Weaver- Evil
    Defiler- Dephailer
    BlackArrow- Ushrak or Naz
    Warg- Lonewolf

Most of my creeps list are Witch Kings lol...I guess that because I typically play with them....

Quote Originally Posted by DagothKuam View Post

Champion -
    Hunter - Goold-1
    Warden - Haven't seen a lot of good ones, Most are shield traited. Onekillingtime maybe?
    LM - I swear this server has a shortage of LM's lol. I'ma go with Brannir even though he's a noob
    Guard -Arrik
    Captain - Tough one Tarpelion, Beastwise, Sherwood, Kalvarion, Milnor all very good cappies.

Weaver- Evil
    Defiler- Dephailer
    Warg- Lonewolf

Most of my creeps list are Witch Kings lol...

Quote Originally Posted by Ocracksmokehegoes View Post
    more haters
    yesss that makes over 5 anon troll made accounts in my name

[color=red]Soleus vs Zergs [B][/B][url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbYkH5D6Y_Q](Best Clips)[/url][/color]
    [color=Black]Retired[/color]

Quote Originally Posted by klover307 View Post
    its funny, because when you actually try to quote yourself you make yourself seem like you are trying to be helpful and informative which we all know is nine times out of ten never the case.

I never said you specifically did but there are plenty of other people in this thread asking me to

i use DW for quicker pip gen (when its not laggy and im not lazy) and as a morale sheild as the DW i have build adds an extra 1.2kish health. im not even going to explain how that works. if you dont know go look it up.

i tend to stay out of the min/max threads as i can't bring myself to seriously care about an extra hundred or so damage from auto attacks that i might NOT get if i turn them off or not. like i said i stay in range nearly 100% of the time why should i care.

and FYI champs have four consistently usable fast skills to fill those slots. Red haze, flurry, second wind, and merc strike. this is not including your cd fast skills which can also be used. i believe every one of this will fill that "dead time" with something thats advantageous depending on how you play and trait. and as for me i use all four constantly. knowing what to combine together to shorten the time in between skills firing off is 90% of the application but i don't want you confuse you i know you play a warden. the conversation started by, to a varying degree, how to maximize dps when you drop in and out of range. needless to say i think getting an extra merc strike at one pip will do much more dps than, or in addition to, an extra auto attack. but maybe you should parse it just to be sure....

protip: "click" faster. if your not macroing your not doing it right.

i tend to never use the same gifs twice unless its to administer a little more buttpaste or troll spray. could you believe that?

apparently im not the only one who thinks it. which was one of the main points i was making when i first started posting. not to say some ppls #### on BW wasn't sour in the first place but you get the picture.

its pretty much turned into an E circle jerk now, although i should feel at least partially responsible, the bads will bad, the jelly will jam, and the haters will hate. what more could i ask for?

your welcome

also a big thanks to arrik for swindling me to pay 10 bucks to sub. no one does it better than The Immortal Berserkers. maybe one day ill get my boots...

I WILL FARM WITH YOU TO THE END OF DAYS FOR THOSE BOOTS!

p.s. Everybody be jelly of the Sole.
    [url=http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/index.php][img]http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/lotro/1/3/0/9/2/113092BkZKN.png[/img][/url]

Still the best spider, yessssssss!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DagothKuam View Post

Champion -
    Hunter - Goold-1
    Guard -Arrik

Weaver- Evil
    Defiler- Dephailer
    Warg- Lonewolf

Most of my creeps list are Witch Kings lol...I guess that because I typically play with them....

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS KALVAARION GOT A MENTION YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSS

omg ily

yes

apaz his really hot irl and like his best captain brandywine

also my best of class list as so

hunter-kalvaarion
    champion-kalvisbeast (u mofos forgot about that mother trucker)
    lm-kalvaarion
    burg-kalvaarion
    warden-kalvaarion
    captain-tarp - lol jks kalv (love u tarpy <3)
    rk - kalvaarion
    mini- kalvaarion
    guardian-kalvaarion

creeps
    spiders- anyone but evil
    ba - gotta be my sexy thing latina fire u go girl - urdzurm (kalvs ba)
    reaver- slyc and beatle and umadbro (kalvs reaver)
    warg - nebzadlay(kalvs warg)
    wl-comeatmebro (kalvs war leader)
    dephiler - kalvs dephiler (fairly sure he has one)
    yoloswagclass - kalvs yoloswag

#ineedsleep#butsleepisforthewe akandstuff

I vote chitter as the best hatchling, little wretch gets more kb's than I do the freakin ninja

beyond that... I vote kalv as the best troll to evil ever.
    Belolth Hisses with fury as venom drips from his maw, scorching the earth, "come manling, my brood hungers!"

Quote Originally Posted by bigfella22 View Post
    yoloswagclass - kalvs yoloswag
    10/10 would lol again

Quote Originally Posted by loki84 View Post
    I vote chitter as the best hatchling, little wretch gets more kb's than I do the freakin ninja

I like to think my light counters evils darkness

#norascit

I like to think my light counters evils darkness

#norascit
    make a spider and call it goodspinnre, then follow evil around giving him hug emotes... :P
    Belolth Hisses with fury as venom drips from his maw, scorching the earth, "come manling, my brood hungers!"

lol kalv wouldn't even make it in the top 10 if you just included him and the wksl officers let alone number 1. Though his whole worshiping evil thing was kinda funny back when sil and castrator were doing it to silkdawn. By the time kalv started his whole evil worshiping the joke was already old so maybe if he wants to troll evil he should try to come up with something of his own instead of stealing other peoples ideas

Quote Originally Posted by thisisanewname View Post
    lol kalv wouldn't even make it in the top 10 if you just included him and the wksl officers let alone number 1. Though his whole worshiping evil thing was kinda funny back when sil and castrator were doing it to silkdawn. By the time kalv started his whole evil worshiping the joke was already old so maybe if he wants to troll evil he should try to come up with something of his own instead of stealing other peoples ideas
    wouldnt even make it in the top 10 day ayyyyyyyyyyy
    i dont wanna brag but im my own top 10 so all im gonna say is joggg onnnn foool
    lol im in some randoms like top 5 are u mad? i sense u might be mad?

good i hope ur mad. so mad

i aint even mad

tool.

I am the best of every class that I play... Even when I don't play anymore!

wouldnt even make it in the top 10 day ayyyyyyyyyyy
    i dont wanna brag but im my own top 10 so all im gonna say is joggg onnnn foool
    lol im in some randoms like top 5 are u mad? i sense u might be mad?

good i hope ur mad. so mad

i aint even mad

tool.
    ROFL why would i get mad? I'm not the type of person who would get mad about something like that . i was just trying to point out that evil face worse trolling then that everyday from his own tribe officers so if you really wanted to upgrade your troll status try a little harder and don't steal sil/casts gimmick that's all there's plenty of other ways to troll evil and i'm sure if u try hard enough 1 day u might even do something worthy of being on the list

ROFL why would i get mad? I'm not the type of person who would get mad about something like that . i was just trying to point out that evil face worse trolling then that everyday from his own tribe officers so if you really wanted to upgrade your troll status try a little harder and don't steal sil/casts gimmick that's all there's plenty of other ways to troll evil and i'm sure if u try hard enough 1 day u might even do something worthy of being on the list
    some, none of you face repercussions for your trolling because you get along, so it's not real trolling with any sort of consequences like kalv's is. Unless you're saying all the officers hate evil, and where he hates you back, which I doubt, considering you're officers...

some, none of you face repercussions for your trolling because you get along, so it's not real trolling with any sort of consequences like kalv's is. Unless you're saying all the officers hate evil, and where he hates you back, which I doubt, considering you're officers...
    I'm just impressed that people still think dying in a PvP zone is a 'consequence'.
    [center][img]http://i58.tinypic.com/2wrm5ja_th.jpg[/img][/center]
    [center]Let our actions speak for themselves. Jinjaah has been pouring over every post in the Bullroarer forum. Please keep in mind that any experiences with previous LOTRO teams are not reflective of the current team, give us a chance[/center]

Quote Originally Posted by spelunker View Post
    I'm just impressed that people still think dying in a PvP zone is a 'consequence'.
    it's not, It's more the social consequences, like overblown drama that i'm refering to, lol

granted some of us could probably get away with a great deal without any serious problems (evil has put of with my #### since he was a 12yr old brittish girl in the hatchlings ) but even though evil is generally good natured (with those of us he likes) he has been known to hold grudges against certain people even people he likes who latter on become an officer. But as far as i know kalv what kalv is doing doesn't get near the heat from from evil that a few defilers in the tribe or even my raven have gotten lol . And no its not about hating evil at all we are a tribe of trolls so trolling evil just comes natural. In my case it mainly stemmed from trying to keep evils ego in check a bit and it's sort of an officer tradition that the first wave of officers passed down to me and i in return try to pass down to the newer officers. But since this a video game there really isn't any real repercussions for anything anyways lol

granted some of us could probably get away with a great deal without any serious problems (evil has put of with my #### since he was a 12yr old brittish girl in the hatchlings ) but even though evil is generally good natured (with those of us he likes) he has been known to hold grudges against certain people even people he likes who latter on become an officer. But as far as i know kalv what kalv is doing doesn't get near the heat from from evil that a few defilers in the tribe or even my raven have gotten lol . And no its not about hating evil at all we are a tribe of trolls so trolling evil just comes natural. In my case it mainly stemmed from trying to keep evils ego in check a bit and it's sort of an officer tradition that the first wave of officers passed down to me and i in return try to pass down to the newer officers. But since this a video game there really isn't any real repercussions for anything anyways lol
    bahahahaha good point, evil's ego does need occasional squishing, I don't mind him trying to build himself up, he is good and I hate false modesty. but it is bothersome when he puts people down to try and hold himself up as contrast, I used to get asked if I was evilspinnre so damn often just cause we're both aussie, (although personally i think we sound nothing alike) I even got kicked out of a freepside group once when I first started to pvp because the leader thought I was Evil... I was just saying kalv was an evil troll because I thought it'd stir him up. I know gin gives him hell, lol.

bahahahaha good point, evil's ego does need occasional squishing, I don't mind him trying to build himself up, he is good and I hate false modesty. but it is bothersome when he puts people down to try and hold himself up as contrast, I used to get asked if I was evilspinnre so damn often just cause we're both aussie, (although personally i think we sound nothing alike) I even got kicked out of a freepside group once when I first started to pvp because the leader thought I was Evil... I was just saying kalv was an evil troll because I thought it'd stir him up. I know gin gives him hell, lol.
    If you think anything you say or do affects me in any way shape or form, other than providing a great deal of entertainment, you are sorely mistaken. Seems to be a recurring case with everything you post and claim.

Quote Originally Posted by Moors-Battlemaster View Post
    If you think anything you say or do affects me in any way shape or form, other than providing a great deal of entertainment, you are sorely mistaken. Seems to be a recurring case with everything you post and claim.
    it affected you enough to make you post...

it affected you enough to make you post...
    Forum PvP 101- If a person uses the "Why did you post then" response, they are grasping at straws, but may not yet have realised their futility. Continue to reply until desired entertainment level is reached.

Quote Originally Posted by Moors-Battlemaster View Post
    Forum PvP 101- If a person uses the "Why did you post then" response, they are grasping at straws, but may not yet have realised their futility. Continue to reply until desired entertainment level is reached.
    Why is that? because you declare it so? that's a nice cop-out isn't it. i'll be honest and say that your pathetic flailings and frantic scramble to post something everytime I do amuses me, it's almost like you need the last word, or have lack of faith that people will support you unless you support yourself. I don't mind, at least you don't have your minions fighting your battles for you on here too. I have proven in the past I can be the bigger man and drop a subject once my point is made, but I have noticed that this seems to be beyond you. It must suck to have an ego so fragile you have to defend it from anything, probably even this post. XD

Page 13 of 33 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 23 ... LastLast