We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 6 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by klover307 View Post
    i actually played a warden in mirkwood, but i doubt you remember those times. tsk tsk
    Making progress here. If you played one in SoM, surely you can remember what useless skill became a very powerful long cooldown skill in RoI, and doubtless you remember the gambit that became the class' other powerful cooldown skill during RoI as well. Right?

If only I could remember where this snazzy outfit came from (red dye notwithstanding)...

Quote Originally Posted by spelunker View Post
    If only I could remember where this snazzy outfit came from (red dye notwithstanding)...
    That's the Warden lv.58 PvP set you used to be able to barter with Lum/Glittering stones and Brooches back in Moria up until sometime in SoM I believe. Now it's the Mathom Hunter's set from Hobbit presents or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Hall0Wx View Post
    That's the Warden lv.58 PvP set you used to be able to barter with Lum/Glittering stones and Brooches back in Moria up until sometime in SoM I believe. Now it's the Mathom Hunter's set from Hobbit presents or something.
    you just ruined half of my post . My friend Soleus was supposed to be able to make that observation and deduce its meaning.

The Mathom one shares the skin, the color seems different though.

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly_II View Post
    Thread successfully derailed and misdirected

you just ruined half of my post . My friend Soleus was supposed to be able to make that observation and deduce its meaning.

The Mathom one shares the skin, the color seems different though.
    Sorry I guess I need to learn how to read troll and to troll, but that would just be a waste of time! ;P

so following the rules and by the way the forum thread is going towards "I'm friends with this person" or, "they have a personal connection with me" my top freep/creep players and reasoning for them

Hunter - Boosted because he taught me a lot of what I know now about PvP and MMO's in general. He also is extremely good at his hunter unlike most hunters nowadays.

Burglar - Movado because while he might have been a bad burglar as far as honour and respect goes, he taught me that its ok to die and its ok to solo by yourself. Suiciding for a KB or a kill is always the best option and if you think you can kill it, you need to try. he was very good when he came to leading burglar packs though not as good as Spetzel.

Champion - Chily, not just because he's the best champion by everyone's standards, but also because he's a real cool guy/friend to be around.

RK - Haiku because he made a statement that corpse jumping till you die is about the greatest thing you can do to somebody you dislike.

Captain - Tarpelion because he's good at what he does, and he's nice at the same time. what more could you want?

Warden - Tearsforfears is my top choice for this spot because he was the best duo warden you could ask for, would tell the greatest stories, and would lead any raid and complete it while drinking.

Minstrel - Oldpoison has been a friend for 3 years, and is good at everything on his mini. he can PvP well, he raids well, he PvE's well, and he leads well. He's a really cool guy to hang around even if he only logs in at 12 AM PST

Guardian - Good guardians/friends escape my mind atm so ill figure it out later and edit

LM - Firemind hands down in my opinion. I've also known him for 3 years now, and he's become one of the best all around freeps and friends I have now.

I don't have any reasons to like specific creeps so
    warg - snoopey/lonewolf/stylen
    dephiler - dephiler/idmel
    WL - juicey
    spider - evilspinnre
    BA - Ushrak
    Reaver - Beatle/Luckyhit/Lugbur

Best player on Brandywine IMO would have to be Bluesapphires.

That's my top freep/creep friends/players! now back to gifs and jpgs

Quote Originally Posted by Wavelength View Post
    I don't have any reasons to like specific creeps so
    So, these are the only votes that actually count. Just lol at your post. No, not on this server, just hopping by. This thread is fun to read ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Giliodor View Post
    So, these are the only votes that actually count. Just lol at your post. No, not on this server, just hopping by. This thread is fun to read ^^
    indeed it is, but like I said its not about good players anymore but friends

Quote Originally Posted by Wavelength View Post
    Champion - Chily, not just because he's the best champion by everyone's standards, but also because he's a real cool guy/friend to be around.
    everyone's standards indeed.

Good to see some things never change.

New names ..... same ol arguments lol.

Hope all is well in Lotro land, always was some good fun to be had if you let yourself have it instead of worrying bout all the little things

./cheers

Quote Originally Posted by jmez View Post
    Good to see some things never change.

New names ..... same ol arguments lol.
    Exactly!

Now come back and get your shiny R15 because you know.....rank means everything, eh

Lots of familiar names...still to this day impressive!

Tanide

i was going to care but then i saw you were playing a warden in rohan hahaha

still don't know who you are but it seems to me you remember who i am

Lol @ Sol....

Still making friends eh?

Quote Originally Posted by Sulthern View Post
    Lol @ Sol....

Still making friends eh?
    I was just warming up to him and he stopped posting

Quote Originally Posted by Sulthern View Post
    Lol @ Sol....

Still making friends eh?
    love you lonnngeh time pek im still in the channel!

I was just warming up to him and he stopped posting
    i logged in for a day and you couldn't backpedal hard enough

http://www.phrases.org.uk/meanings/387400.html

Why then, can one desire too much of a good thing?

i logged in for a day and you couldn't backpedal hard enough
    You're posting a picture of me apparently taking you down past half morale on a healing class, in what was at minimum a 3v1, with a high ranked dps and high ranked CC class, used grip in said encounter, and are trying to make fun of my approach to the encounter? Lets not even consider the ramifications of you only getting 38 infamy off of me with a completely red map and 3 delving bosses and what that potentially means about that even being a 3v1.

Since you seemingly have no idea about the basics of the warden class, I'd be happy to explain why I backpedal and/or sideways shuffle with a mouse in specific scenarios till a certain point, just ask.

P.S. Nice store bought skills and store pots, truly you represent the long lost glory days before RoI ruined this server with honor and class.

intense butthurt
    may i offer you some ointment for the pain?

but honestly you should take some lessons from voa your backpedaling needs some work. i've seen wardens backpedal from old ec to TA better than you and that was in isenguard.

may i offer you some ointment for the pain?

but honestly you should take some lessons from voa your backpedaling needs some work. i've seen wardens backpedal from old ec to TA better than you and that was in isenguard.
    If surviving your little zerg (or any other outnumbered encounter I happen upon) was my intention, don't you think I would have actually used a heal, instead of doing enough dps to make your rear end pucker enough to use Grip in a 3(or more)v1? If you really think backpedaling and spam-healing is a good measure of a warden, send me a tell and I'll retrait and you can watch me moonwalk all the way from grams to GV. Heck I'll even throw on some cosmetics in armour slots for added style points.

reiterating that backpedalling comment a second time made me take another look at your chat window. How exactly did you manage to get alternating 'you must face target.' AND 'Too far away.' x3 in that encounter if I were ineffectively backpedalling?

I've honestly no recollection of this encounter, while I've had a number of memorable fights on Brandy (both good and bad), which makes it seem to me like you're probably just another one of Brandy zerglings that you seem so eager to shame and ridicule, when in fact (as my original comment that started all this said) you're just another person who thinks their own poo doesn't stink.

You mean you managed a kill, with a R13 reaver and a R11 spider? And are now gloating? With uruk heal on CD, and what looks like terror banner also?

post of the year

intenese butthurt
    please tell me how hard it is to spam bleeds on a warden. i really want to understand

Quote Originally Posted by Thorandril View Post
    so much mad
    anyone else mind cluing me in to who this kid is? its funny how i can stop playing for almost six months and still have fanboys follow me around.

please do continue though guys i really do like all the love. i had no idea popping a 3 min cd and what a 5 min cd (i dont even know) would cause so much panty rustling. but hey keep on trying to prove yourselves to and champ who hasn't played in months!

thinking 2 hard
    keep to the squats and broccoli bruh, independent thought seems out of your league. probably best left to the adults.

i had no idea
    The above statement approaches redundancy when one considers the volume of ad hominem vitriol spewed here and in other posts.

To preempt any "you mad!" comebacks:

• I have no class
    • I hate no one
    • I love .gifs

Gotta give .gifs as they are the generous gifts that keep on .giffing... that is how you party like a G6.
    Last edited by CodeofMisconduct; Oct 31 2013 at 07:23 PM.

please tell me how hard it is to spam bleeds on a warden. i really want to understand
    Good point, I successfully dpsed you in a 3v1 enough to burn 2 meaningful cooldowns, while you were unable to maintain range or continuously face me, all while I was supposedly nubbishly backpedalling. Clearly the only way that is possible is because stacking bleeds (which I didn't, since only 2 of a potential 4 show in the combat log) is easier than basic movement.

please do continue though guys i really do like all the love. i had no idea popping a 3 min cd and what a 5 min cd (i dont even know) would cause so much panty rustling. but hey keep on trying to prove yourselves to and champ who hasn't played in months!
    To clarify:
    you don't play the game anymore.
    You are immensely proud of using every cooldown to win 2v1s against low ranked creeps and calling it fighting off the zerg back when you did play.
    You lament how the game has gone downhill due to zerging transfers, and miss the glory days of MoM/SoM.
    You logged into the game (that you don't play), on a fully store bought character, grouped with 2 high ranked creeps, and zerged someone who didn't use their full compliment of skills/cooldowns.
    You screenshotted said zerg and posted it in the forums with the belief that it proves something other than your capacity to zerg.

Say again whose panties are rustled?

I will admit I see what you mean about the forum PvP suffering here. Rather than providing any meaningful PvP, you've simply contradicted yourself and tried to use shiny gifs to hide from the fact that you're no better than all those people you pretend to be superior to.

Quote Originally Posted by CodeofMisconduct View Post
    The above statement approaches ....... spewed here and in other ........
    ¸

Thank you Mr. Merriam Webster. Now my english is better.

Quote Originally Posted by CodeofMisconduct View Post
    Gotta give .gifs as they are the generous gifts that keep on .giffing...
    Never look a .gif in the mouth.

Page 6 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 ... LastLast