We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 4 of 33 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 100 of 814
  1. #76
    where am i

    Quote Originally Posted by MummyLord View Post
    Popularity thread..just need friends to vote for you.
    take my hand. there there now, it'll be alright
    Kraken, Thesungodra

  2. #77
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    572
    [URL=http://s1113.photobucket.com/user/Handifap/media/sig-lotro2_zps963346bc.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k514/Handifap/sig-lotro2_zps963346bc.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
    [FONT=Castellar][SIZE=3][B][I][COLOR=red][U] Cohorts of the Red Legion [/U][/COLOR][/I][/B][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2][COLOR=darkred][B][I][U]Vae Victis[/U] - Woe to the vanquished.[/I][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=1][COLOR=darkgrey][B][I]Timidi mater non flet.[/I][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

  3. #78
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    571
    weevilspinnre is mad
    Belolth Hisses with fury as venom drips from his maw, scorching the earth, "come manling, my brood hungers!"

  4. #79
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    622
    So mad I rage about myself in tribe chat and complain-oh wait.

  5. #80
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    az
    Posts
    1,220
    this thread brings back such good memories of mad

    iluvuevil
    [color=red]Soleus vs Zergs [B][/B][url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbYkH5D6Y_Q](Best Clips)[/url][/color]
    [color=Black]Retired[/color]

  6. #81
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    622
    Quote Originally Posted by klover307 View Post
    this thread brings back such good memories of mad
    iluvuevil
    <3 you too Sole, keeping forum PvP alive since you left!

  7. #82
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    az
    Posts
    1,220
    Quote Originally Posted by Moors-Battlemaster View Post
    <3 you too Sole, keeping forum PvP alive since you left!
    its like amateur hour every night in this game now with all these xfers maynne
    [color=red]Soleus vs Zergs [B][/B][url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbYkH5D6Y_Q](Best Clips)[/url][/color]
    [color=Black]Retired[/color]

  8. #83
    Quote Originally Posted by klover307 View Post
    its like amateur hour every night in this game now with all these xfers maynne
    I was gonna say the same about the locals... but i guess everyone probly thinks their @#$% don't stink
    [center][img]http://i58.tinypic.com/2wrm5ja_th.jpg[/img][/center]
    [center]Let our actions speak for themselves. Jinjaah has been pouring over every post in the Bullroarer forum. Please keep in mind that any experiences with previous LOTRO teams are not reflective of the current team, give us a chance[/center]

  9. #84
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    1,033
    Quote Originally Posted by spelunker View Post
    I was gonna say the same about the locals... but i guess everyone probly thinks their @#$% don't stink
    Glad you made it over Deso <3

    Stop over creepside sometime we have lots of catching up to do!!!!

    <3Boomie
    [URL=http://s14.photobucket.com/user/xdestroyracismx/media/download_zpsoskmzr9i.jpg.html][IMG]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a339/xdestroyracismx/download_zpsoskmzr9i.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

  10. #85
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow21 View Post
    Best cappy = Brannar
    Worst LM = Brannir
    lol damn i need to come back i miss you guys
    Some Hunter Named Tulon
    Some Warg Named Drooid
    Some WarLeader Named WhatsThisButtonDo

  11. #86
    Quote Originally Posted by BeckyMcGee View Post
    Glad you made it over Deso <3

    Stop over creepside sometime we have lots of catching up to do!!!!

    <3Boomie
    Hey Boomie! I saw you out there yesterday, tried to give you a hug, but the craid must have been low on pin-cushions, so i didn't really make it...
    Once I get my monthly tp I should have enough to bring my warg over and spend a bit more time creepside, this server seems prime for rez camping.

    Maybe I'll try out a WL in the meantime and say hi, though.
    [center][img]http://i58.tinypic.com/2wrm5ja_th.jpg[/img][/center]
    [center]Let our actions speak for themselves. Jinjaah has been pouring over every post in the Bullroarer forum. Please keep in mind that any experiences with previous LOTRO teams are not reflective of the current team, give us a chance[/center]

  12. #87
    Quote Originally Posted by dr0idx View Post
    lol damn i need to come back i miss you guys
    Yes you do. <3
    [COLOR=#800080][B][SIZE=1]Second Marshall Adanelriel Willbreaker,[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#999999][B][SIZE=1] Mistress Over Fear[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#008000][B][SIZE=1] and lover of bog-lurkers[/SIZE][/B].[/COLOR]

    [COLOR=#a52a2a][SIZE=1][B][SIZE=1]~Adan - Incendiary Expert[/SIZE][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]

  13. #88
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    az
    Posts
    1,220
    Quote Originally Posted by spelunker View Post
    I was gonna say the same about the locals... but i guess everyone probly thinks their @#$% don't stink

    xfer pvp kins single handedly destroyed BW and made it what it is today.

    a disgusting zergfest a slew of ezmoders who only want purple point and could care less about having a good fight

    in mirkwood we had fair fights we had evil zergs we had a simple dislike for the other side that we didn't prefer playing. People were creeps or they were freeps. all the kins worked in conjunction when they could and there was hardly ever farms at the one shotters. back when a tvt small group was considered a warg zerg not a 20 pack raid. back when arrik, shane, J and the like lead freepside against mere and evil and each raid leader built raids differently and lead uniquely.

    and then voa xfered along with all his noobie zerg babies. and along came all the trasfer kins who wanted points because their servers were dead.

    The reason your servers died isn't because no one played, its because there was no balance to who played what. either creeps zerged to hell or freeps zerged to hell and there was no solid leadership for both sides.

    So please come from your dying servers. create more lag than ever thought possible. zerg for those points. get those ranks. who really cares, cause true BW pvp no longer exists on this server and thats for damn sure.

    Even the forum pvp on this server is atrocious now i mean ####
    [color=red]Soleus vs Zergs [B][/B][url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbYkH5D6Y_Q](Best Clips)[/url][/color]
    [color=Black]Retired[/color]

  14. #89
    Quote Originally Posted by klover307 View Post
    [/URL]
    xfer pvp kins single handedly destroyed BW and made it what it is today.

    a disgusting zergfest a slew of ezmoders who only want purple point and could care less about having a good fight

    in mirkwood we had fair fights we had evil zergs we had a simple dislike for the other side that we didn't prefer playing. People were creeps or they were freeps. all the kins worked in conjunction when they could and there was hardly ever farms at the one shotters. back when a tvt small group was considered a warg zerg not a 20 pack raid. back when arrik, shane, J and the like lead freepside against mere and evil and each raid leader built raids differently and lead uniquely.

    and then voa xfered along with all his noobie zerg babies. and along came all the trasfer kins who wanted points because their servers were dead.

    The reason your servers died isn't because no one played, its because there was no balance to who played what. either creeps zerged to hell or freeps zerged to hell and there was no solid leadership for both sides.

    So please come from your dying servers. create more lag than ever thought possible. zerg for those points. get those ranks. who really cares, cause true BW pvp no longer exists on this server and thats for damn sure.
    its funny, I've played on three different servers, and every one of them holds claims of the glory days long past when people fought with honor and how transfers ruined the server (Seriously, people on NIMRODEL which has had a grand total of 2 people xfer to it in the last 5 years make this claim, and both xfers were probably by mistake). On every server the only way I can tell the difference between a garbage transfer and some high class local is if the transfer has a -1 on their name. I ran around E for 2 months with 5 empty equipment slots, 3rd agers, only marginally healing (and the 32% goat from moria ), and still got my face ripped off by 6-mans and raids lead by original E creeps. Transfers are no more after points than native server pvpers, and I've seen as much or more 'classy' play from transfers as natives server players.

    Lack of leadership is as much a straw man argument as any of the other points. Good leaders are certainly an asset to the moors, but so many people act as if they can only play this game if they have an active leader on their side.

    90% of people are only after the points, but it has nothing to do with leaders or transfers, its because 90% of people are after points.
    Even the forum pvp on this server is atrocious now i mean ####
    sounds like you need to step up your game.
    [center][img]http://i58.tinypic.com/2wrm5ja_th.jpg[/img][/center]
    [center]Let our actions speak for themselves. Jinjaah has been pouring over every post in the Bullroarer forum. Please keep in mind that any experiences with previous LOTRO teams are not reflective of the current team, give us a chance[/center]

  15. #90
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    55
    Quote Originally Posted by klover307 View Post

    xfer pvp kins single handedly destroyed BW and made it what it is today.

    a disgusting zergfest a slew of ezmoders who only want purple point and could care less about having a good fight

    in mirkwood we had fair fights we had evil zergs we had a simple dislike for the other side that we didn't prefer playing. People were creeps or they were freeps. all the kins worked in conjunction when they could and there was hardly ever farms at the one shotters. back when a tvt small group was considered a warg zerg not a 20 pack raid. back when arrik, shane, J and the like lead freepside against mere and evil and each raid leader built raids differently and lead uniquely.

    and then voa xfered along with all his noobie zerg babies. and along came all the trasfer kins who wanted points because their servers were dead.

    The reason your servers died isn't because no one played, its because there was no balance to who played what. either creeps zerged to hell or freeps zerged to hell and there was no solid leadership for both sides.

    So please come from your dying servers. create more lag than ever thought possible. zerg for those points. get those ranks. who really cares, cause true BW pvp no longer exists on this server and thats for damn sure.

    Even the forum pvp on this server is atrocious now i mean ####
    Couldn't have been explained or told any clearer. I miss mirkwood, and I didnt even have a slow back then!
    [url=http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/index.php][img]http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/lotro/1/3/0/9/2/113092BkZKN.png[/img][/url]

  16. #91
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    az
    Posts
    1,220
    Quote Originally Posted by spelunker View Post
    its funny, I've played on three different servers
    who are you?

    and how long have you been on BW?


    and remind me what other servers have had literally multiple entire kins and tribes transfer to it?

    the few of us that were on BW before isen know exactly what i'm talking about. this server is dominated by transfers now so no wonder you know nothing about it. the only leaders who are still here that played back then are arrik and evil (and mere? i dunno anymore)

    Quote Originally Posted by spelunker View Post
    Lack of leadership is as much a straw man argument as any of the other points. Good leaders are certainly an asset to the moors, but so many people act as if they can only play this game if they have an active leader on their side.
    you tell me why your other servers died then, because BW has always been my home so i have no idea what would cause entire kinships and tribes to come to us. all i've seen is what the transfers have turned it into, and when i say transfers i mean hundreds not two.

    Quote Originally Posted by spelunker View Post
    Transfers are no more after points than native server pvpers, and I've seen as much or more 'classy' play from transfers as natives server players.
    there are no more native server pvpers anymore here. thats the point. when some lethani, xfer kin, or chinese group/raid come and gts you, regardless of how you want to play you have to deal with something we didn't deal with in mirkwood. (other than the occasional double raid from oofs and witch kings).

    Quote Originally Posted by spelunker View Post
    sounds like you need to step up your game.
    you have no idea..
    [color=red]Soleus vs Zergs [B][/B][url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbYkH5D6Y_Q](Best Clips)[/url][/color]
    [color=Black]Retired[/color]

  17. #92
    Quote Originally Posted by klover307 View Post
    who are you?
    a trash transfer.

    and how long have you been on BW?
    just over 24 hours.


    and remind me what other servers have had literally multiple entire kins and tribes transfer to it?
    E.

    the few of us that were on BW before isen know exactly what i'm talking about. this server is dominated by transfers now so no wonder you know nothing about it. the only leaders who are still here that played back then are arrik and evil (and mere? i dunno anymore)


    you tell me why your other servers died then, because BW has always been my home so i have no idea what would cause entire kinships and tribes to come to us. all i've seen is what the transfers have turned it into, and when i say transfers i mean hundreds not two.[/URL]

    there are no more native server pvpers anymore here. thats the point. when some lethani, xfer kin, or chinese group/raid come and gts you, regardless of how you want to play you have to deal with something we didn't deal with in mirkwood. (other than the occasional double raid from oofs and witch kings).
    You're missing the point of my post. Every server I've played on makes claims to the glory days when they had respectable RvRs, no one zerged, and all the rest. The smaller servers that had this first felt the pinch of losing some players, and when decent action could no longer be supported, many of the more commited pvpers left for greener pastures, either a new server, or a new game. These were the same people who supposedly took part in the classy, quality pvp on their original servers. Did they pick up and move just so they could play like trash on a new server? I doubt it, I'd bet they played fairly similarly (note that perhaps each server has very different customs, (consider: wrath, AtO, TC, heal-burrow, etc are grounds for a zerg at a 1v1 cricle on E, but get little more than a shrug on Brandy), and you just think more negatively about them because you don't have the same connection to them you do with people you originally pvped with, even if you despised them.

    Changing servers hasn't changed how I've played much over the years. Brandy is just as dissimilar to E as E was to Nimrodel. The methods for easy points might change based on the situation of each server, but those after it will do it regardless, just like those out to solo will do that, and those out for small groups will make it happen. PvP on a server doesn't die because the action sucks, it dies because the population can't support any action, forcing a downward spiral.

    you have no idea..
    then enlighten me.
    [center][img]http://i58.tinypic.com/2wrm5ja_th.jpg[/img][/center]
    [center]Let our actions speak for themselves. Jinjaah has been pouring over every post in the Bullroarer forum. Please keep in mind that any experiences with previous LOTRO teams are not reflective of the current team, give us a chance[/center]

  18. #93
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    8,332
    Quote Originally Posted by klover307 View Post
    a disgusting zergfest a slew of ezmoders who only want purple point and could care less about having a good fight
    considering the play i've seen from you, when I myself have been alone (as I am the majority of my play time) you don't exactly have alot of room to talk. Blaming transfers is a hilarious excuse at best when brandywine is quite capable of fostering some of the worst players I've seen to date, the majority of which ironically, aren't transfers.
    There may come a time for valor without renown, for those without swords may surely still die upon them.


  19. #94
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    az
    Posts
    1,220
    Quote Originally Posted by spelunker View Post
    changing servers hasn't changed how I've played much over the years.
    and it didn't change the raid baby ezmode zergers who left their servers for more "purple" filled pastures either. fact is MANY people came to this server because ranking on theirs has become nearly impossible due to the lack of action like you said for whatever reasons.

    Quote Originally Posted by spelunker View Post
    then enlighten me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thorandril View Post
    considering the play i've seen from you, when I myself have been alone (as I am the majority of my play time) you don't exactly have alot of room to talk. Blaming transfers is a hilarious excuse at best when brandywine is quite capable of fostering some of the worst players I've seen to date, the majority of which ironically, aren't transfers.
    well now you both can become edumacated from how i like to play

    and a few more in case you'd care
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HtqmdTm_gU
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYXxUBpR-zc

    i'm not saying there are no good xfers or respectable one at that, but the trash brought along did impact this server more than any of you would like to admit. but hey thats life and i don't even play anymore
    [color=red]Soleus vs Zergs [B][/B][url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbYkH5D6Y_Q](Best Clips)[/url][/color]
    [color=Black]Retired[/color]

  20. #95
    Quote Originally Posted by klover307 View Post
    and it didn't change the raid baby ezmode zergers who left their servers for more "purple" filled pastures either. fact is MANY people came to this server because ranking on theirs has become nearly impossible due to the lack of action like you said for whatever reasons.
    So you're suggesting Brandy was a magical land filled with a collection of all the non-ezmode zergers in LOTRO, and that the transfers came in and pushed them out or forced them to change how they played?


    well now you both can become edumacated from how i like to play
    that isn't forum pvp, that's an attempt at e-peen measuring. Mine's at least as big:


    how I went from r7-r9 (skip to the second half of the post)

    most recently:


    /flex_epeen
    [center][img]http://i58.tinypic.com/2wrm5ja_th.jpg[/img][/center]
    [center]Let our actions speak for themselves. Jinjaah has been pouring over every post in the Bullroarer forum. Please keep in mind that any experiences with previous LOTRO teams are not reflective of the current team, give us a chance[/center]

  21. #96
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    22 Acacia Avenue
    Posts
    790

  22. #97
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Carbondale
    Posts
    1,221

    woot

    Keep up the drama, a website for my server that's made for drama has been dying...I need my fix. ~Flankrat
    [CENTER][COLOR=#00ff00]Brandywhine[/COLOR] / [COLOR=#4b0082]Vilya[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#00ff00]Fortiscor R10[/COLOR] / [COLOR=#4b0082]Slownkite R9[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#00ff00]Beastt R7[/COLOR] /[COLOR=#4b0082] Diggaa R12[/COLOR]
    [URL="https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthread.php?561868-Warg-Build-Warg-Rotation-Warg-Guide&p=7292621#post7292621"]Warg Guide[/URL][/CENTER]

  23. #98
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    8,332
    suppose it's worth reiterating for the thousandth time that barely above-average play in glory minus a swap rune, and fairly low mouse sensitivity to boot are not actually things I'd show other people on video. When I mentioned you specifically, I meant your warg. It means almost nothing that you are capable of 1vX-ing on a class/stance combo that is essentially built that way for that specific purpose.
    There may come a time for valor without renown, for those without swords may surely still die upon them.


  24. #99
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    az
    Posts
    1,220
    Quote Originally Posted by spelunker View Post
    Mine's at least as big
    i was going to care but then i saw you were playing a warden in rohan hahaha

    Quote Originally Posted by Thorandril View Post
    suppose it's worth reiterating for the thousandth time that barely above-average play in glory minus a swap rune, and fairly low mouse sensitivity to boot are not actually things I'd show other people on video. When I mentioned you specifically, I meant your warg. It means almost nothing that you are capable of 1vX-ing on a class/stance combo that is essentially built that way for that specific purpose.
    still don't know who you are but it seems to me you remember who i am
    [color=red]Soleus vs Zergs [B][/B][url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbYkH5D6Y_Q](Best Clips)[/url][/color]
    [color=Black]Retired[/color]

  25. #100
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    az
    Posts
    1,220
    Quote Originally Posted by eagleeye64 View Post
    Keep up the drama, a website for my server that's made for drama has been dying...I need my fix. ~Flankrat
    love u too brah

    no #### of course

    [color=red]Soleus vs Zergs [B][/B][url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbYkH5D6Y_Q](Best Clips)[/url][/color]
    [color=Black]Retired[/color]

 

 
Page 4 of 33 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload