We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Cause For Concern!!!! FIX IT!!!

Okay not to be rude, but this is garbage!...

POINT #1 Creeps Under DPSed, Under powered healing... (EXAMPLE... Rank 13 RK vs 12 Creeps Rank 8-12) Out healed all the dps SOLO!!! no one hiding healing him out front of grams!!! 3 Devastating strike heal debuffs on him and still full healed out of it!! THIS SHOULD NOT BE POSSIBLE EVEN AGAINST A REAVER WHO HAD ALL 4 BLEEDS + IMPALE...

POINT #2 13 Audacity and you still get CC Locked by freeps, TURN THE CC DOWN or REINSTATE THE REDUCTION FROM AUDACITY TO ITS PROPER STATE!!!

POINT #3 CREEPS UNDERPOWERED NO POP BUFFS FOR BEING OUT NUMBERED OR UNDERPOWERED!!! First off your giving them another flipping buff that gives damage reduction.. damage increase + hope and more..... on top of the stupid tomes and buffs they get out of the store!!! DISABLE THE BOUNDERS BUFF IN THE MOORS!!! OR GIVE THE CREEPS ONE TOO!!! ENOUGH OF THE ONE SIDED BULL... BE FAIR TO YOUR PLAYERS DEVS, as a (BETA TESTER, YEAR 1 PRE-ORDER, FOUNDER, AND MORIA-PRE ORDER AND 6 year player this is junk!!!

I have played both sides of the field and as a warden I can take on 6 creeps solo, leaving none alive unless they get reinforced... I do not use the (Exploit from Hytbold set and Moors set stacked bleed % Which needs to get fixed.. might I add...) but its WRONG, YOUR MAKING FREEPS TO OVERPOWERED IN MOORS!!! NO RK Should Out heal HALF A RAID, NO WARDEN Should be able to kill 6man Group of creeps running SOLO!!!... 2 I can see, but 3 and that dps should be matched to their heals at the 4the creep a warden should be out DPSed VS Heals! and Minstrels, RK's shouldn't be hitting for 6k on 1 hit vs a 13 Aud creep... 3-4k Tops yeah I can see that... but not 6... and TURN DOWN OATHBREAKERS IN THE MOORS!!!, THE RKS are CHEATING CREEPS BY HAVING CAPTAINS OATH BREAKER EVERYTHING AND KILLING THEM WITH A 10-15K Lightning bolt!!!!

I'm not sure vast exaggerations and shouting are going to get points across.

there is nothing exaggerated about it, check youtube... find the one of Strobe in front of grams out healing 12 creeps all rank 8+, not counting the 2 rank 7 and greenies... or find the ones of the RK's with a Cappy showing a 10-15k Lightning bolt hit... It is FACTS, and Sadly the people who play freeps who lie and say its not happening (need shield bashed back to LVL 50 cap) Next time you speak know what your talking about please.

Everyone is aware of the problems you list and is as frustrated as you; unfortunately, Turbine has said they will not make any changes to creepside until all of the class revamps are completed (the rationale being why spend time changing things now when it's all going to change after Helms Deep anyway).

So you have the same options we've always had on creepside: suck it up, accept your role as the side that's supposed to lose, and adapt & win as best you can by grouping up; or take a break from the game as many others have.

Quote Originally Posted by Equendil View Post
    I'm not sure vast exaggerations and shouting are going to get points across.
    I don't know why you think he's exaggerating. I've seen all of the things he listed happen before on my server. And we aren't the only ones...

@OP

I feel your pain man. The game is very poorly balanced right now.

let me start off saying I believe freep healing is op
    then let me say... those creeps must be awful, how freakin hard is it to throw a stun/silence/disarm/knockdown/daze
    hell, my r11 spider can kill any rk solo unless they are heal traited, and then it's simply a matter of 2-3 decent players, depending how good the rk is.
    once calming verse and armour of storm goes down he can't really stop you from killing him, and if you really let him use an inlay and get epic of the ages off without silencing or disarming, then you cannot be saved.

Quote Originally Posted by Sniz View Post
    So you have the same options we've always had on creepside: suck it up, accept your role as the side that's supposed to lose, and adapt & win as best you can by grouping up; or take a break from the game as many others have.

^This

You can only hope for better days in Herps Derp, untill then...make do.
    Last edited by poxnoxious; Sep 09 2013 at 08:39 PM. Reason: Because I can!

Quote Originally Posted by Selebrimbor View Post
    I don't know why you think he's exaggerating.
    Because it doesn't take 12 high rank creeps to kill one RK unless 1) the RK is exploiting or 2) the same creeps couldn't change a lightbulb to save their life either. Can't fix incompetence with balance.

i play a healing rk on dwarrowdelf and i can tell you that those creeps he healed through were complete trash, if you have more than one reaver+wargs+spiders i mean unless he had si theres no way

Quote Originally Posted by Equendil View Post
    Because it doesn't take 12 high rank creeps to kill one RK unless 1) the RK is exploiting or 2) the same creeps couldn't change a lightbulb to save their life either. Can't fix incompetence with balance.

12 creeps not killing an RK =LOL. (<3 you Strobe)

I mean, the game is imbalanced and all, but come on. Why didn't they stun/blight for the kill? Why not chain cc? This must have been one of those fail groups that just about anyone could walk away from.
    To the OP: Learn to play your Warden, Reaver and Warg instead of QQing and talking trash in grams. Even traited full blue and DC, you haven't ever beat 6 creeps on Landy, and be thankful there are 4 OPs to flip red while you outnumber freeps 4:1 to counter our "Pop Buff"
    "Heroes get remembered but Legends never die."

SnH Landroval

To be fair, a well played Healing RK supported by other well played freeps(LM stun immunity etc) is almost impossible to bring down without overwhelming numbers. But yeah, on their own against twelve creeps of decent rank they should go down rather quickly.

The rest of it is common knowledge. Freeps are heavily advantaged, always have been, almost certainly always will be. Shouting won't get us anywhere(although neither will anything else).
    [LEFT][COLOR=#ffffff]Morlenil Barkolomew Turmuz Shurz Gruubluk

Posting in white; so people can read my dismal ramblings easier.[/COLOR][/LEFT]

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Dethforge View Post
    there is nothing exaggerated about it, check youtube... find the one of Strobe in front of grams out healing 12 creeps all rank 8+, not counting the 2 rank 7 and greenies... or find the ones of the RK's with a Cappy showing a 10-15k Lightning bolt hit... It is FACTS, and Sadly the people who play freeps who lie and say its not happening (need shield bashed back to LVL 50 cap) Next time you speak know what your talking about please.
    I wonder who this is
    Last edited by Gottapee; Sep 10 2013 at 12:46 PM.

Last edited by borges_maze; Sep 10 2013 at 10:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by loki84 View Post
    let me start off saying I believe freep healing is op
    then let me say... those creeps must be awful, how freakin hard is it to throw a stun/silence/disarm/knockdown/daze
    hell, my r11 spider can kill any rk solo unless they are heal traited, and then it's simply a matter of 2-3 decent players, depending how good the rk is.
    once calming verse and armour of storm goes down he can't really stop you from killing him, and if you really let him use an inlay and get epic of the ages off without silencing or disarming, then you cannot be saved.
    Theoretically that might work, in practice a RK is usually CC immune. There's no viable way 12 creeps can bring one down if he knows what he's doing and is geared up. Our server too suffers from troll-healing RKs with a pocket cappy/LM on follow. Not to mention with bags stuffed with store pots for the occasional fear/root.

And when they have finally exhausted their pots and immunities and wasted everyone's time, they just go trolololo and use that ridiculous +30% speed buff to get out.
    Last edited by BirdofHermes; Sep 10 2013 at 10:17 AM.

POINT #1 Creeps Under DPSed, Under powered healing... (EXAMPLE... Rank 13 RK vs 12 Creeps Rank 8-12) Out healed all the dps SOLO!!! no one hiding healing him out front of grams!!! 3 Devastating strike heal debuffs on him and still full healed out of it!! THIS SHOULD NOT BE POSSIBLE EVEN AGAINST A REAVER WHO HAD ALL 4 BLEEDS + IMPALE...

POINT #2 13 Audacity and you still get CC Locked by freeps, TURN THE CC DOWN or REINSTATE THE REDUCTION FROM AUDACITY TO ITS PROPER STATE!!!

POINT #3 CREEPS UNDERPOWERED NO POP BUFFS FOR BEING OUT NUMBERED OR UNDERPOWERED!!! First off your giving them another flipping buff that gives damage reduction.. damage increase + hope and more..... on top of the stupid tomes and buffs they get out of the store!!! DISABLE THE BOUNDERS BUFF IN THE MOORS!!! OR GIVE THE CREEPS ONE TOO!!! ENOUGH OF THE ONE SIDED BULL... BE FAIR TO YOUR PLAYERS DEVS, as a (BETA TESTER, YEAR 1 PRE-ORDER, FOUNDER, AND MORIA-PRE ORDER AND 6 year player this is junk!!!

I have played both sides of the field and as a warden I can take on 6 creeps solo, leaving none alive unless they get reinforced... I do not use the (Exploit from Hytbold set and Moors set stacked bleed % Which needs to get fixed.. might I add...) but its WRONG, YOUR MAKING FREEPS TO OVERPOWERED IN MOORS!!! NO RK Should Out heal HALF A RAID, NO WARDEN Should be able to kill 6man Group of creeps running SOLO!!!... 2 I can see, but 3 and that dps should be matched to their heals at the 4the creep a warden should be out DPSed VS Heals! and Minstrels, RK's shouldn't be hitting for 6k on 1 hit vs a 13 Aud creep... 3-4k Tops yeah I can see that... but not 6... and TURN DOWN OATHBREAKERS IN THE MOORS!!!, THE RKS are CHEATING CREEPS BY HAVING CAPTAINS OATH BREAKER EVERYTHING AND KILLING THEM WITH A 10-15K Lightning bolt!!!!
    lol this post is full of bad

I have played both sides of the field and as a warden I can take on 6 creeps solo, leaving none alive unless they get reinforced... I do not use the (Exploit from Hytbold set and Moors set stacked bleed % Which needs to get fixed.. might I add...)
    1) I don't understand why people complain about one thing, then they're the next people doing what they were just complaining about.

2) i wish creeps had audacity and a form of CC that is so OP that it can not be potted or affected by cc...oh wait, my bad...

3) I hope to find you one day so i can test these 6v1 skills since I never can find you solo .

4)
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0520 a00000006a7cc/signature.png]

Quote Originally Posted by BirdofHermes View Post
    Theoretically that might work, in practice a RK is usually CC immune. There's no viable way 12 creeps can bring one down if he knows what he's doing and is geared up. Our server too suffers from troll-healing RKs with a pocket cappy/LM on follow. Not to mention with bags stuffed with store pots for the occasional fear/root.

And when they have finally exhausted their pots and immunities and wasted everyone's time, they just go trolololo and use that ridiculous +30% speed buff to get out.
    I invite you to transfer to brandywine... we know how to put rk's in their place. :P

I have a r10 rk (pre-RoR) so I know when rk's are good and they can be taken down. you just need to know how.
    for starters the speed buff is 20%, and you can't use the speed buff unless you're lightning traited, and it only lasts 10 seconds, larger slows will overide it since it doesn't remove or prevent slows and every single creep can cast a bigger slow on him than the run buff gives. and if you're lightning traited, you don't get mending verse spam from calming verse. so that's right out.

so it's a given they will use their mending verse spam... when you see calming verse go off on a rk (2 crossed lines made of runes above his head that travel outwards) hit your cc, every time he has to stop to pot is pretty much a mending verse he wont get. and less attunement built quickly. in that situation a rk will either have armour of storm, or armour of frost as a backup plan (usually killing his attunement) if it's armour of frost, hit your brand if you get slowed and continue beating. if it's armour of storm (the one that stuns) prepot and wail away, branding if needed once the pot wears off. these bubbles are green tinged. and have a long cd. now he will usually have built up 6 attune in this time and popped a yellow bubble that makes him immune to crits once the green one goes down. he has no more heals on the run so he'll stop and try to epic of the ages back to full while hiding behind a 6k bubble, if he's smart he'll use an inlay to prevent interrupt skills. that doesn't however prevent interrupts from cc, hit your quickest damage skill with the shortest animation to get some free damage while he does the long induction, and then cc him immediately after, his induction will fail, the bubble will go down as everything catches up, and if he tries again he'll get killed. he'll try to get to full attune at this point and pop his big cd essay of exultion. another bubble with a medium hot attached, since you prevented his inlay heal epic of the ages is no longer an issue and you can just lay into him until he dies, make sure to keep him slowed. because he is now all outta answers.

that run through was an example of a really good rk. most rk's are nowhere near as good and wouldn't last as long as that. but in the end, they die fast.
    if you're a class that has more than one way of cc'ing, use them together. it's more work for him to remove them if he doesn't spot it immediately and can buy you a half second to 2 seconds, depending on the rk.

hope i've helped

Quote Originally Posted by loki84 View Post
    I invite you to transfer to brandywine... we know how to put rk's in their place. :P

I have a r10 rk (pre-RoR) so I know when rk's are good and they can be taken down. you just need to know how.
    for starters the speed buff is 20%, and you can't use the speed buff unless you're lightning traited, and it only lasts 10 seconds, larger slows will overide it since it doesn't remove or prevent slows and every single creep can cast a bigger slow on him than the run buff gives. and if you're lightning traited, you don't get mending verse spam from calming verse. so that's right out.

so it's a given they will use their mending verse spam... when you see calming verse go off on a rk (2 crossed lines made of runes above his head that travel outwards) hit your cc, every time he has to stop to pot is pretty much a mending verse he wont get. and less attunement built quickly. in that situation a rk will either have armour of storm, or armour of frost as a backup plan (usually killing his attunement) if it's armour of frost, hit your brand if you get slowed and continue beating. if it's armour of storm (the one that stuns) prepot and wail away, branding if needed once the pot wears off. these bubbles are green tinged. and have a long cd. now he will usually have built up 6 attune in this time and popped a yellow bubble that makes him immune to crits once the green one goes down. he has no more heals on the run so he'll stop and try to epic of the ages back to full while hiding behind a 6k bubble, if he's smart he'll use an inlay to prevent interrupt skills. that doesn't however prevent interrupts from cc, hit your quickest damage skill with the shortest animation to get some free damage while he does the long induction, and then cc him immediately after, his induction will fail, the bubble will go down as everything catches up, and if he tries again he'll get killed. he'll try to get to full attune at this point and pop his big cd essay of exultion. another bubble with a medium hot attached, since you prevented his inlay heal epic of the ages is no longer an issue and you can just lay into him until he dies, make sure to keep him slowed. because he is now all outta answers.

that run through was an example of a really good rk. most rk's are nowhere near as good and wouldn't last as long as that. but in the end, they die fast.
    if you're a class that has more than one way of cc'ing, use them together. it's more work for him to remove them if he doesn't spot it immediately and can buy you a half second to 2 seconds, depending on the rk.

hope i've helped
    I invite you to transfer to Landroval and witness the plethora of hitting 1-2-3 on your keyboard and expecting to win.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyrion View Post

The rest of it is common knowledge. Freeps are heavily advantaged, always have been, almost certainly always will be. Shouting won't get us anywhere(although neither will anything else).

True.

There is a reason LOTRO's pvp is considered the worst of any mmo...those of us who still participate in it see the why of that all the time. With that being said there is still some fun to be had out there occasionally but people need to realize that Turbine is always going to cater to the Freeps.

Edit:

PVP in this game would have been alot better off if they had created warring factions(mordor v isen, etc.) specific to Creepside and left the whole freep v creep equation out of it. Credit to Grishaknakh(sp) for the idea.
    Last edited by Blackheart-Fury; Sep 10 2013 at 04:30 PM.
    Ridduk R14 WL
    Brandywine

Awww....Tell mommy more about how some meanie killed your man.....

Halfblood!

~5-6/10

"Achieved the important points, but there is still a lot of work needed".

Isn't this our biggest trash talker and QQer on our server, who flips on freepside every time he dies to QQ in glff? With attitude you have towards everyone in game I can happily say please keep this QQ coming its really entertaining, almost to the point its worth bringing popcorn. Note: 12 creeps should easily kill solo rk, in 1 move.

Last edited by aaSteele; Sep 10 2013 at 10:29 PM.

I think many of you are missing the core to OP's point:

It shouldn't matter how fail a bunch of creeps are. We all get that if 2-3 Creeps coordinate the right skills at exactly the right time they can take down a healing RK, after CD's are used up. Seriously though in any 12 v 1 situation, 12 toons auto attacking a target should be enough to kill it. Want to bet that 12 freeps could auto attack a WL or defiler to death?

The level and magnitude of Freep healing is simply crazy and Turbine allowing it to persist as long as they have has been more toxic to the Moors than any other of their failures (IMHO).

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast