We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by CorporalJohnny View Post
    It's too late in the game to revamp classes and change the skill and trait dynamic. How about release raids that are worth a ...., instead of skirmishes that you decided to call raids...

Also, fix the lag in the moors.

If this class revamp goes live, I'm done with this game. It'll be the excuse I needed to go pick up a new game.
    I don't want to leave, but I'm really fearful that the class revamp might be the last straw that will cause me to quit outright.

Quote Originally Posted by CorporalJohnny View Post
    If this class revamp goes live, I'm done with this game. It'll be the excuse I needed to go pick up a new game.
    And you won't be alone, I'm sure of it. But that's ok, because for every one of you there is one like me who will come back because the class revamp is something new and shiny and actually gives me hope the game can be improved. The current skill system, although it "works" and people have become very accustomed to it, is not a good system and is not scalable. There will be a huge influx of new and returning players with Helms Deep, and I think a lot of the things they're doing will keep those players around.

Quote Originally Posted by Thanatos990 View Post
    Good ol' denial

It's like SWTOR fanboys as they lost 90% of there playerbase in a few months
    I think you mean Star Wars Galaxies and the NGE debacle.

SWTOR is doing real fine and is releasing its latest expansion in a few days.

Quote Originally Posted by Kongas View Post
    I think you mean Star Wars Galaxies and the NGE debacle.

SWTOR is doing real fine and is releasing its latest expansion in a few days.
    The expansion was released in June I believe. They are releasing it for free to subscribers. I think EA charged 10 dollars for subscribers and 20 for non-subs when it was released. Which makes the lotro pricing seem way off base:
    40: Base
    60: Premium
    100: Legendary

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2