We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Grim Reapers

Hybrid View

Grim Reapers

Hey Moors Warriors,

It is with a heavy heart that I have decided to leave MeM - times change, people change, kins change, time for me to move on.
    I have begun a new Kin, which is a bit odd having founded the 2nd or 3rd oldest kin left on the server - and now starting the newest...(for an hour or two anyway).

The intent of the new Kinship - Grim Reapers - is to build a team of hardcore PvP'rs and PvE'rs. We need to do both, but PvP comes first.
    That said, if you care to join GR, you must defeat one of my ranked Freeps in personal combat in the moors (aka sparring match...should be easy enough right?).

Note - Third Marshall's and above, no need to spar ;-)

I am looking for people that know how to work together in the moors, whether grouped or not, people who respect 1v1's, and people who can lead or be led.
    I am looking for people that will work together to ensure we all have the best possible gear, and gain access to the best PvE raids (whether we lead them or not).
    Yes - I will lead (with my mic) both PvE and PvP until we get someone who actually knows how to lead...

Good Hunting,

'Ell'

Forever an Ally to MeM
    Ellouhollia - R13 - Hunter (BW) | Ellou - R10 - Guardian (BW) | Slye - R10 - Burglar (CH) | Borialys - R8 - Minstrel (BW)
    Freepstalker - R8 - Stalker (CH) | Freepstalker - R7 - Stalker (BW) | Allwrong - R7 - Warleader (BW)

I suggest everyone be requested to spar or something as general kill knowlege even at r12+ might be lackluster... but what do I know :P

Crickhollow l Thorfinn || r14 champ, r12 burglar- Crickhollow || r11//r9 warg Crick//Elendilmir || + other stuff

It's all because of the beta fish incident... isn't it.....

I _told_ you if you get them shipped overnight they'll be fresher and won't have that bloated look.

Lol Thor I deleted and then re-added it twice. EDIT - Any purples that want to join have to beat Thorfinn 1v1 (lmao). J/K!

Quote Originally Posted by Nifroth View Post
    I suggest everyone be requested to spar or something as general kill knowlege even at r12+ might be lackluster... but what do I know :P
    ps - what rank is that WB shield btw? I want one!
    Last edited by Ellouhollia; Sep 09 2013 at 05:57 PM.
    Ellouhollia - R13 - Hunter (BW) | Ellou - R10 - Guardian (BW) | Slye - R10 - Burglar (CH) | Borialys - R8 - Minstrel (BW)
    Freepstalker - R8 - Stalker (CH) | Freepstalker - R7 - Stalker (BW) | Allwrong - R7 - Warleader (BW)

Quote Originally Posted by Ellouhollia View Post
    Lol Thor

ps - what rank is that WB shield btw? I want one!
    Just sell a subscription :P

Crickhollow l Thorfinn || r14 champ, r12 burglar- Crickhollow || r11//r9 warg Crick//Elendilmir || + other stuff

Gl with the new kin Ell,I`m glad to see you back.

/cheers

~B
    [URL=http://s1201.photobucket.com/user/GoDFa7h3r/media/rsz_screenshot000201_zps322d3f9a.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1201.photobucket.com/albums/bb347/GoDFa7h3r/rsz_screenshot000201_zps322d3f9a.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
    Burzan aka Trompok(BW) - R14 Reaver
    Looks like meat's back on the menu boys!

Quote Originally Posted by 1nTruDeR View Post
    Gl with the new kin Ell,I`m glad to see you back.

/cheers

~B
    Thanks B - hope to see you around some more too. That said, if I don't get something going here in the next month or so, I am going to start relocating toons to BW...Crick was doing good when I got back, lots of 1v1's etc, but it's been really random of late, and mostly zergish (yes - I know all about BW, and believe it or not, it's less zergy than you might expect). Anyway...let's fight!

Good Hunting,

Ell

The bloating actually helped....it was the other issue....heh

Quote Originally Posted by EmyrSelyf View Post
    It's all because of the beta fish incident... isn't it.....

I _told_ you if you get them shipped overnight they'll be fresher and won't have that bloated look.

Suilaid All,

Officially welcoming Fearghus & Golrath as officers to Grim Reapers (yes they kicked my butt).

We were talking about healers and decided that for entry, instead of having to beat an officer, healing classes will have the option of just staying alive in full heals for 2 minutes (duration of the spar). This would be in the moors of course. Otherwise - if you're interested in joining, you just need to beat one of the officers in the moors in an anything goes 1v1 (except store-bought pots).

Good Hunting,

'Ell'

Suilaid All,

Officially welcoming Fearghus & Golrath as officers to Grim Reapers (yes they kicked my butt).

We were talking about healers and decided that for entry, instead of having to beat an officer, healing classes will have the option of just staying alive in full heals for 2 minutes (duration of the spar). This would be in the moors of course. Otherwise - if you're interested in joining, you just need to beat one of the officers in the moors in an anything goes 1v1 (except store-bought pots).

Good Hunting,

'Ell'
    outhealing dps classes while healing is pretty hard. I used to do it with my rk in roi, but there was prestanding rules they couldn't CC, obviously if they stunned they can pretty easily burst down before you can heal again. SO if it is anything goes I really can't see healers managing to combat it, so let me know if 1 wins so I can be surprised :P
    R8 RK, R8 champ, R7 burg, R8 warden. R13 warg, R10 spider, R9 reaver, R8 Warleader R6 BA

Quote Originally Posted by firehandsjr View Post
    outhealing dps classes while healing is pretty hard. I used to do it with my rk in roi, but there was prestanding rules they couldn't CC, obviously if they stunned they can pretty easily burst down before you can heal again. SO if it is anything goes I really can't see healers managing to combat it, so let me know if 1 wins so I can be surprised :P
    Yeah - I can relate from sparring Golrath with Bori...splat...we'll refine over time - the whole point is we want people that absolutely know how to handle themselves when getting pounded by creeps. ;-)

Just flop

If you're a hobbit and have theater lesson #13 on you, you can flop three times....

http://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/Item...tre:_Lesson_13

Quote Originally Posted by EmyrSelyf View Post
    Just flop

If you're a hobbit and have theater lesson #13 on you, you can flop three times....

http://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/Item...tre:_Lesson_13

I remember when I was VIP few months ago,I got my cappy out in the moors with both HIPS and FLOP from Forochel,got into the raid of creeps then at around 500~morale I flopped then few sceonds after I hipsed,loled so hard
    [URL=http://s1201.photobucket.com/user/GoDFa7h3r/media/rsz_screenshot000201_zps322d3f9a.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1201.photobucket.com/albums/bb347/GoDFa7h3r/rsz_screenshot000201_zps322d3f9a.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Yeah - I can relate from sparring Golrath with Bori...splat...we'll refine over time - the whole point is we want people that absolutely know how to handle themselves when getting pounded by creeps. ;-)
    Shouldn't they 1v1 a creep then? :P freeps dps is as I assume everyone knows, infinitely higher then creeps
    R8 RK, R8 champ, R7 burg, R8 warden. R13 warg, R10 spider, R9 reaver, R8 Warleader R6 BA

Quote Originally Posted by firehandsjr View Post
    Shouldn't they 1v1 a creep then? :P freeps dps is as I assume everyone knows, infinitely higher then creeps
    I volunteer for that!

Hey Guys,

So we've got a start with Fearghus, Golrath, Laeron, and myself...we are still looking for one or two more officers (an LM would be nice), then we'll be into general recruiting.
    Hoping this continues to come together...

Good Hunting,

'Ell'

Heya Moors Warriors,

So....there is now a Grim Reapers on Brandywine with a slightly more relaxed recruiting policy - accepting all Crickhollow Refugees (there seem to be quite a few of us over there....in various shapes and forms). Ellouhollia and Borialys have both been xferred to BW, and I am leaving Ellou and Slye on Crick to see what happens when HD hits...that will be the deciding factor I think in terms of where I plan to PvP the most. Anyway, I've been creeping on BW and have a couple of R7's and the server is a blast - almost never dull. Check it out, and if you are looking for a landing pad, hit me up on Ellouhollia or Borialys freepside, or Allwrong, Freepstalker, Sarahconner, or Healtagger on creepside.

I keep popping onto Crick looking for a fight...will try again tonight.

Good Hunting,

Ell

Heya Moors Warriors,

So....there is now a Grim Reapers on Brandywine with a slightly more relaxed recruiting policy - accepting all Crickhollow Refugees (there seem to be quite a few of us over there....in various shapes and forms). Ellouhollia and Borialys have both been xferred to BW, and I am leaving Ellou and Slye on Crick to see what happens when HD hits...that will be the deciding factor I think in terms of where I plan to PvP the most. Anyway, I've been creeping on BW and have a couple of R7's and the server is a blast - almost never dull. Check it out, and if you are looking for a landing pad, hit me up on Ellouhollia or Borialys freepside, or Allwrong, Freepstalker, Sarahconner, or Healtagger on creepside.

I keep popping onto Crick looking for a fight...will try again tonight.

Good Hunting,

Ell
    they are already in BW? i want 1vs1 your hunter!!!
    Crickhollow - Scratzod r6 Champ - Scratzw r7 Burg - / Healpot r7 Defiler
    Brandywine - Pinha r8 Spider - Litleponey r9 Reaver / Qris-1 r11 miniEzmode

Quote Originally Posted by scratz View Post
    they are already in BW? i want 1vs1 your hunter!!!
    Game on!

I will fight your Reaver on my hunter, and your spider on my Minnie ;-)

I've been talking up your kin, and I got you a possible new recruit El,

Just because we go back so far....

Incentive #1
    Donate $50 I'll play the game of your choice for 1 hour and tweet a pic or screen. Must be for a system I own and something I can get before November 2."
    "On November 2nd, 2013, I'll attempt an epic 25 hour video game marathon."

Requested Games:
    Ys
    Monkey Island
    Ace Combat Assault Horizon
    LOTRO -Elendilmir Server

LOTRO- Crickhollow - 2 hours on Creep

He might have meant one hour, but that's still plenty of time to do a 1v1 and fill out a kin app.

http://www.extra-life.org/index.cfm?...cipantID=45752

Ellouhollia and Borialys have both been xferred to BW, and I am leaving Ellou and Slye on Crick to see what happens when HD hits...

What are you doing.

Get your butt back here you damn maggot!
    Captains are clearly made of sunshine and rainbows. I thought that much was obvious. - RockX

Essie - Tr.