We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Question Regarding Currency Cap

Sorry for all the general questions, I am just getting into this game seriously - I"ve played before, but never got past the prologue quests and didn't get "into" the game to this extent. I also will probably not be able to afford any expansions or VIP access for a while (longer than I originally though), so I have to do everything with free Turbine Points (from deeds and questing) and free stuff.

My question is regarding the currency cap. The description in the store says it eliminates the cap "for all characters on the account". Does this mean ALL characters - meaning all SERVERS, or just the characters on the server you buy it on?

Thanks for the continued help. I played WoW when it first came out, and really loved it, but went away for a long while, and now that the level limit is 20 for free players, you can't get very far. In LOTRO, being totally free and able to play to the high levels is really appealing. Plus the game is TONS of fun (I mostly solo, and will only group when necessitated by main story quests or important regular ones). Sorry for rambling on!

Quote Originally Posted by LordMichaelPrescott View Post
    My question is regarding the currency cap. The description in the store says it eliminates the cap "for all characters on the account". Does this mean ALL characters - meaning all SERVERS, or just the characters on the server you buy it on?!
    All characters that you get play using that account, on all worlds.
    Crell-L85-Champion - Riddermark ; Swego-L85-Burglar ; Kotvi-L95-Runekeeper
    Delego-L85 Hunter ; Stodden-L51-Captain ; Edhul-L61-Loremaster
    Deglorion - SoA XP Disabler

Lightbulb

Also if your incentives is a issue, you can unlock everything on this game using Turbine Points instead real money. You can get Turbine Points by completing deeds. Search about Turbine Points & deeds farming guides for more details.

Quote Originally Posted by YamydeAragon View Post
    Also if your incentives is a issue, you can unlock everything on this game using Turbine Points instead real money.
    Almost anything.

Notably, you cannot unlock using TP the ability to trade/mail coin (Premium), or use swift travel for coin instead of Mithril after meeting the normal requirements (VIP downgrade character).

DP usage, and Freep Moors access are VIP only.
    Crell-L85-Champion - Riddermark ; Swego-L85-Burglar ; Kotvi-L95-Runekeeper
    Delego-L85 Hunter ; Stodden-L51-Captain ; Edhul-L61-Loremaster
    Deglorion - SoA XP Disabler