We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
    Zealand. The New one, not the Old one. (aka Middle-earth)

How to get my underwear as my cosmetic?

How do I get my character's default nothing equipped look as my cosmetic appearance?

I don't really want to run around with no armour whatsoever, I just want it to look like I am.

Quote Originally Posted by Daecon View Post
    How do I get my character's default nothing equipped look as my cosmetic appearance?

I don't really want to run around with no armour whatsoever, I just want it to look like I am.
    That's easy: just remove the equipment in your character window. And make sure, that you have enabled the equipment view (not sure if this the right word in English, because I use the German client) and not any cosmetic slot. But trust me, it does not look very exciting

My dwarf highly recommends 'Bare-chested' cosmetic to other dwarves :)

Retired. My LOTRO projects will no longer be maintained.

Why? That's a very foolish look for Middle-earth, and it pretty much shouts "I'm an attention-seeking teenager!" to other players. Is that the intention? Turbine made our underclothes in this game pretty much as boring as possible to discourage people from running around in their undies for "shock value".

Khafar

i agree, especially in a game that is so lore-focussed i would say this would get you less attention and more irritation... but well if that is what you are seeking...
    Flixxer - Hunter - Imladris - 100 R7 ---- Danielleth - Minstrel - Imladris - 22
    Zaireth - Rune-keeper - Imladris - 73 -- Ariannasophia - Warden - Imladris - 14
    Flixxer - Champion - Eldar - 54

Zealand. The New one, not the Old one. (aka Middle-earth)
    Quote Originally Posted by Khafar View Post
    Turbine made our underclothes in this game pretty much as boring as possible to discourage people from running around in their undies for "shock value".
    My Elven lady is wearing a red and orange waistcoat with a gold miniskirt. I'd hardly call that boring. It's quite pretty.

Thumbs down

Is bad enough to see some dwarves belly beers. Im not interested to see the tiny mini weinny that match with it.
    Is this Alternate Playable Character Disorder? :

Check my Kinship at Gladden server: The Fate of Middle Earth

On the wardrobe screen there is a little eye symbol on the cosmetic slots. If you click that, it won't show what's in that slot.

Quote Originally Posted by Khafar View Post
    Why? That's a very foolish look for Middle-earth, and it pretty much shouts "I'm an attention-seeking teenager!" to other players. Is that the intention? Turbine made our underclothes in this game pretty much as boring as possible to discourage people from running around in their undies for "shock value".

Khafar
    That was not what the OP was asking, they even said that they don't mean they want to run around without armor, they just want to see the character without it. Why? I don't know. Maybe if you are wanting to sketch your character with clothing you've designed, it's nice to have a base model which isn't all covered up.
    A warden of Lothlorien meets up a with a rune keeper from Lindon and a friendship is sparked. An elf hunter from Mirkwood finds a minstrel mourning the loss of Edhellen. A captain of Rohan rides to Bree and comes across a burned farm, the only survivor a young woman who'd defended herself with a rusted sword and axe. Thus many adventures begin.

Quote Originally Posted by or_bill68 View Post
    On the wardrobe screen there is a little eye symbol on the cosmetic slots. If you click that, it won't show what's in that slot.
    That's available for shoes, hat, and cloak. Unless they've changed it recently and I didn't notice, there's no show/hide button for the others.

Quote Originally Posted by Niwashi View Post
    That's available for shoes, hat, and cloak. Unless they've changed it recently and I didn't notice, there's no show/hide button for the others.
    Hat, shoes, shoulder,back,gloves get show/hide slots

Chest, Leggings, and in the case of RKs (Ranged!) do not.
    Crell-L85-Champion - Riddermark ; Swego-L85-Burglar ; Kotvi-L95-Runekeeper
    Delego-L85 Hunter ; Stodden-L51-Captain ; Edhul-L61-Loremaster
    Deglorion - SoA XP Disabler

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Crell_1 View Post
    Hat, shoes, shoulder,back,gloves get show/hide slots

Chest, Leggings, and in the case of RKs (Ranged!) do not.
    Im prety sure that all RK 3 chisels, 3 rifflers & 3 pair of stones are small enough to fit in that satchel. Yes thats what those RK elf sires carry on their man purse. Thats why they are not visible when out of combat. Also you can see a emote when the RK just get in combat mode that pulls the stones out the satchel & when finished put them inside the satchel. The satchel is visible & can be outfited.

Quote Originally Posted by YamydeAragon View Post
    Im prety sure that all RK 3 chisels, 3 rifflers & 3 pair of stones are small enough to fit in that satchel. Yes thats what those RK elf sires carry on their man purse. Thats why they are not visible when out of combat. Also you can see a emote when the RK just get in combat mode that pulls the stones out the satchel & when finished put them inside the satchel. The satchel is visible & can be outfited.
    Satchels can also be dyed. There aren't a whole lot of different styles but at least you can make it match your shoes if you so desire.
    <<Insert clever sig here>>

Quote Originally Posted by Shukar View Post
    Satchels can also be dyed. There aren't a whole lot of different styles but at least you can make it match your shoes if you so desire.
    Actually there are a lot diferrent size, shapes, & fabric patterns, some are crafted & others are store outfits. The devs even created a back item that fills the position of RK satchet, the [Treasure hunter satchel] for all those who know how to fancy a man purse. Also they said the contemplated the idea to make outfit satchel slot available to all classes. & here we are recomending how to make your toons pretier adding more clothes instead peeling it off.

Quote Originally Posted by Whiteberry_Laurelin View Post
    My dwarf highly recommends 'Bare-chested' cosmetic to other dwarves
    My eyes ... they burn, they burn D:

Well we know which MMO the OP came from >_<