We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

"Cannot Connect to Patch Server"

Hey Turbine,

So I just moved and acquired new internet. I haven't played since around December because of moving and all so I'm not sure what updates I missed.
    I tried logging on the other day and couldn't log on. the screen gets to "33%" and then says "cannot connect to patch server" and tries again after 60 seconds. I'm not really sure what's going on here. I've looked at my specs, reinstalled the game several times, and looked through all the threads the staff has posted.

I'm not sure what to do. I'm a VIP member and happy to pay $100 a year for this game as I think it's worth it, but I'd like to be able to play.

Let me know what I can do.

Thanks

Also, it keeps saying "server connection timed out" but my internet appears to be working perfectly normal.

Have you checked that you set no proxy ? (Options and/or IE)

Quote Originally Posted by Castorix View Post
    Have you checked that you set no proxy ? (Options and/or IE)
    This is almost certainly the issue.

Check that you have the Launcher set to "No Proxy" in the options.
    [center][url=http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.php?18699-How-to-get-help-on-the-Tech-Forums-and-how-to-contact-Turbine][color=gold]How to get help on the Tech Forums and how to contact Turbine[/color][/url]

[color=green]Please reply to the topic or PM me if a solution I posted works for you: The more data I can gather the better I can help.[/color][/center]

Tx WBX my problems are solved

Just fixed my issues with the info above. Thanks!