We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Prized Eorlingas Steed Pics

Anyone have any pics of the Prized Eorlingas Steed? Can't find any anywhere.

Thanks in advance.

Bump.

Anyone have any pics of this or the Helmingas Steed?

Thanks.

Considering the fact that you need Kindred with each faction first plus use up your barter tokens I don't see people doing this anytime soon. They have a lot of other things they need to buy with first before we indulge in buying a horse that doesn't have any warsteed cosmetic associated with it. Also once you complete the quest chains the only way to get the Westemnet Iron tokens is to warband. There are no normal dailies that any of us have found. This limits what we can get greatly.

I got this horse a few days ago. I was disappointed. It looks like a recolor of either the steed of the eastemenet or the steed of the gap. I'll get a screenshot as soon as I can.

This is it. If the code works. First time posting an image on the forums. :P

Last edited by Amariel28; Nov 24 2013 at 01:39 PM.
    "As long as people believe in absurdities, they will continue to commit atrocities." -Voltaire

Mini - 100 |Hunt - 100 |RK - 100 |LM - 100 |Cap - 92 |Champ - 100 |Burg - 100 |Beorn - 81

Quote Originally Posted by PKCrichton View Post
    Considering the fact that you need Kindred with each faction first plus use up your barter tokens I don't see people doing this anytime soon. They have a lot of other things they need to buy with first before we indulge in buying a horse that doesn't have any warsteed cosmetic associated with it. Also once you complete the quest chains the only way to get the Westemnet Iron tokens is to warband. There are no normal dailies that any of us have found. This limits what we can get greatly.
    Given that that steeds are relatively pricey, even for in-game currency, you really need to grind the Westemnet coins to get them both and whatever else you might want from the vendors.
    As it is, I can't see myself getting them. They're just basic 62% Blonde Sorrel steeds with fancy Rohirric tacks.
    If they came with War-steed cosmetic variants, the price wouldn't be that bad, imo, but they don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Amariel28 View Post
    I got this horse a few days ago. I was disappointed. It looks like a recolor of either the steed of the eastemenet or the steed of the gap. I'll get a screenshot as soon as I can.

This is it. If the code works. First time posting an image on the forums. :P

Ok this steed skin actually does have a warsteed appearance now that I see it. It is broken up into multiple parts, Halter, Saddle, Caprison and all of them are from Warband Boxes.

It's a bit boring.
    [COLOR=Red][/COLOR]

Thanks for posting a screenshot, Amariel! I've been curious too about the horses. Am also wondering what the horse of the Helmingas looks like. I think the Eorlingas one looks quite nice (except the ugly yellow hide... really?)

...But the armour is nice and if it comes in a war steed appearance, that's awesome! Of course killing warbands in order to try to find all the pieces isn't.... lol If anyone's gotten the steed of the Helmingas, it would be great if you could post a screencap. =D
    [center][img]http://i660.photobucket.com/albums/uu329/SteeleDog/Warsteed%20Lotro%20Sig_1.png[/img][/center]

Quote Originally Posted by Treyga View Post
    Thanks for posting a screenshot, Amariel! I've been curious too about the horses. Am also wondering what the horse of the Helmingas looks like. I think the Eorlingas one looks quite nice (except the ugly yellow hide... really?)

...But the armour is nice and if it comes in a war steed appearance, that's awesome! Of course killing warbands in order to try to find all the pieces isn't.... lol If anyone's gotten the steed of the Helmingas, it would be great if you could post a screencap. =D
    The warsteed appearance is broken into 3 and comes from warband gift boxes.

Helmingas Pony...

...and Horse...

And for the heck of it, another shot of the Eorlingas pony...

Quote Originally Posted by PKCrichton View Post
    The warsteed appearance is broken into 3 and comes from warband gift boxes.
    I'm aware. lol Hence my comment- "Of course killing warbands in order to try to find all the pieces isn't (awesome)..." which you even quoted. =P

Edited b/c I forgot to thank Daeross for the Helmingas screenie. Thanks so much!! That one is definitely my favorite! =D I can't wait to get it (whenever I'm able to buy HD). lol
    [center][img]http://i660.photobucket.com/albums/uu329/SteeleDog/Warsteed%20Lotro%20Sig_1.png[/img][/center]

The Eorlingas horse cosmetics I have had drop for my warsteed from the warbands. Not seen any for the Helmingas though yet
    Khalis - A Captain of Imladris and Maethor of House Vanimar

Quote Originally Posted by Daeross View Post

]
    How is that horse gonna hear anything?
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0e21500000000a17f/01006/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by AmicitiaNight View Post
    How is that horse gonna hear anything?
    In the din of battle, maybe it's better not to hear...