We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Hybrid View

Burg seems to have NO crit defense

I have 5 toons (characters I prefer to call them) and the only one that seems to have no viable gear with crit defense bonus is my burg...

Sorry if moors gear is an exception I honestly don't know, I stopped playing PVP a long time ago. This kinda sucks though having my crit defense at 0.0% I guess i could put on some relics for that, but it would only give me like 1 or 2% at best and REALLY hurt my dps capabilities. Welp thanks for reading
    Can I has fixed Fornost and ITA lootboxes?

Same for HNT - there's some ring upgrade...mooncandle? I think. Perhaps something on the erebor stuff? Not played enough for that.

That's the only piece of gear I've been able to get my grubby hands on for crit def, it's been at zero.

Suggested the other day to sneak in agility bonus to crit def for just hunter but no doubt burg needs it as well. Just a tiny bit per point. Anything is better than none.

Gem Necklace has a version with 122 agi, 1K crit defense, 88 vit and some morale. Mischief Maker Erebor Boots have 1K crit defense as well. Anyone can slot gems into LIs for 600 crit defense. There is also Teal pocket item from OD (Wound or Fear wing, not sure now) that gives 1,9K crit defense, 350 parry and 120 agi or so. I have only 1K crit defense from that Necklace and it seems just about right and I dont even remember dying from some big hit.
    Naius - Burglar of Withywindle
    [url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-uYwngjXZI[/url]

The Wildermore crafted medium armor (at least from the improved guild recipes) offer critical defence stats, if you are willing to trade agility for vitality and/or other defensive stats for a few pieces.
    [CENTER][SIZE=2][FONT=palatino linotype]Genifer, Helle, Zorzini, Borniveth, Wellwyn, Nothgyth, Saxwis
    [/FONT][/SIZE][SIZE=2][FONT=palatino linotype]SHADOWBANE | Landroval
    [/FONT][/SIZE][/CENTER]

Mine's about 16%.

Ancient Cardolan Codex pocket item has 150 agility, fate, crit rating, and nearly 1000 crit defense.

There's a gem relic that has crit defense plus tact mitigation and a crafted relic with crit defense and both mits.
    Link to our community LOTRO store google spreadsheet pricelist and conversion rates, please contribute too!: https://goo.gl/wxPqCm

Wildermore guild cloaks have some: http://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/Item..._Determination

That's not really a stat I worry about on my burg though. Don't need it solo; on the rare occasions there's a group on my server, if I'm getting hit something has already gone seriously wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by RJFerret View Post
    Mine's about 16%.

Ancient Cardolan Codex pocket item has 150 agility, fate, crit rating, and nearly 1000 crit defense.

There's a gem relic that has crit defense plus tact mitigation and a crafted relic with crit defense and both mits.
    I've looked at that too, and dismissed it - only reason is I have +337 max morale with the Limlight agi pocket and while I'd love some crit def, lowering morale will never be an option.