We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Need Help!!! Volume 3 Book 4....

After completing Passage into Dunland, I've lost the epic quest line...Have no idea where to pick up the next quest....Any help would be greatly appreciated....
    Angerborn LVL 79 Hunter; Deathwine Rank 5 LVL 54 Champion
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0120300000006ba1e/01008/signature.png]Angerborn[/charsig]

Sounds like you chose the Land of the Stag over Valley of Bones, but it doesn't really make a difference which route you take. I would suggest reading about the quest chain over on the wiki page HERE. Go one at a time to check the indicated locations and see if you can find where the next part of your quest chain is located. I believe that taking the Land of the Stag means you take South-West to Galtrev.

Most of the epic chains for the heart of Dunland involves merely going from one town to the next. When you reach a town it usually just says to help the people as much as you can (or want) and then move on to the next. If you ignore the regular questing there is very little to this part of the epic.
    R5 100 GRD Marevayave - Leader of Riddermarked For Death
    R8 100 MNS Fayah/100 LM Siennah/100 HNT Dinenol/102 RK Dhurik
    100 CHN Alachas/85 CPT Dinfaerien/60 BUR Dhax/35 WDN Godoric
    R9 105 MNS Fayeh (alt Wilya) - Lonely Mountain Band @ Landroval

I had the same issue on my *eighth* toon to work through volume III book 4. My quest log shows I completed III.4 "Passage into Dunland" but after that cannot find any turn-ins or new quest pickups. I have used the Wiki page you reference to go back to see what I could have missed but am not finding anything. I have done everything in Bonevales and Trum Dreng. Will go back and look again but am rather stumped.

Quote Originally Posted by Ngollwydha View Post
    I had the same issue on my *eighth* toon to work through volume III book 4. My quest log shows I completed III.4 "Passage into Dunland" but after that cannot find any turn-ins or new quest pickups. I have used the Wiki page you reference to go back to see what I could have missed but am not finding anything. I have done everything in Bonevales and Trum Dreng. Will go back and look again but am rather stumped.
    Have you been through Galtrev yet? You may have turned that quest in and forgotten to pick up the next one.
    [CENTER][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v341/tindragon/Base.png[/IMG]
    Steam: Sneakeh Snake[/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by TinDragon View Post
    Have you been through Galtrev yet? You may have turned that quest in and forgotten to pick up the next one.
    Thanks for the reply. I am now in Galtrev and have yet to see Halbarad (searched outside entrance) or pick up the epic quests from Catrin. I went back and checked Trum Dreng as well as path into Dunland (my quest log shows I have completed Passage into Dunland) and also checked Bonevales and Prestadir (no rings visible). Even more frustratingly something is wrong with Help and am unable to submit a ticket (bugged?). I have worked through III.4 on seven previous toons and don't recall ever losing the epic quest line like this before. It's not the end of the world but there is some good gear one picks up along the way.

To make sure we're on the same page, Braigiar has nothing for you in Lhan Tarren, your quest log shows that you've completed the instance Passage into Dunland, and you are sure you have not completed South-East to Galtrev, correct?
    R5 100 GRD Marevayave - Leader of Riddermarked For Death
    R8 100 MNS Fayah/100 LM Siennah/100 HNT Dinenol/102 RK Dhurik
    100 CHN Alachas/85 CPT Dinfaerien/60 BUR Dhax/35 WDN Godoric
    R9 105 MNS Fayeh (alt Wilya) - Lonely Mountain Band @ Landroval

Have you checked you quest log? By that I mean bring up your quest log and click the box at the top that will show completed quests (don't worry it didn't hang. it just takes a minute or two to get all the data). Once it is up look for the III.4 section and see were you left off, use the link posted about and find the appropriate quest in the 'Quest Chain" section.