We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Hybrid View

introducing myself and my characters

Hello, I am Beth, I am a 42 year old american woman who lives in the state of Illinois. I am a casual player who doesn't want to do hard-core or extreme fighting, I am a LOTRO player who wants to have fun. I am interested in the farming and crafting features of this mmo. I am playing on the Brandywine server.

These are my characters:

* Bethanor: a level 6 woman captain, she is currently in Archet

* Bollinori: a level 6 dwarf hunter, he is currently at Thorin's Gate/Hall

* Briarwyse: a level 6 female elf loremaster, she is currently in Celondim

* Bryonya: a level 6 female hobbit minstral, she is currently in Little Delving.

None of my characters are in a kin, but would like to belong to one.

Illinois is the best noise! Not really but anyways. I too am an Illinoisian. Good luck and hope to see you ingame!

hi beth welcome to middle-earth I just moved over from a smaller server and found a nice helpful kin called berserkers. very nice people even some married couples in it they are having a parade today sep 8th 4pm servertime (eastern) at the west gate of bree sure they would love to have you there.
    [FONT=Verdana][COLOR="#FFD700"][SIZE=3]Holder of a Golden Ticket[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT] (lifetime acct)

Illinois ohyeah!!!
    [I][b][center][color=red]Overlord Gothnon [/color][/center][/b][/I] [I][b][center][color=yellow]Brandywine[/color][/center][/b][/I]

Quote Originally Posted by womanlikesmmos View Post
    Hello, I am Beth, I am a 42 year old american woman who lives in the state of Illinois. I am a casual player who doesn't want to do hard-core or extreme fighting, I am a LOTRO player who wants to have fun. I am interested in the farming and crafting features of this mmo. I am playing on the Brandywine server.

These are my characters:

* Bethanor: a level 6 woman captain, she is currently in Archet

* Bollinori: a level 6 dwarf hunter, he is currently at Thorin's Gate/Hall

* Briarwyse: a level 6 female elf loremaster, she is currently in Celondim

* Bryonya: a level 6 female hobbit minstral, she is currently in Little Delving.

None of my characters are in a kin, but would like to belong to one.
    Welcome to Brandywine.
    Jeffaman-Guarding Hobbit Jeffro-Burgling Hobbit Tinulaurien-Elf Lore Master Cephus-Champion of Men Lilnooblet-Hunting Hobbit Jeffrandir-Snooty Elf Rune-keeper- All of Brandywine
    Long live the halflings! Praise them with great praise!
    RIP Nidor - Brandywine's bravest warrior