We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

How to purchase expansions for friends?

The bank my friends are using doesnt support oversea trading so they cannot buy the expansions or pay subs with their cards. What should I do if i want to buy the code for them with my card? I just bought HD and its applied straight into my account. No code was sent to my email so I cannot send them to my friends. I pay subs with my card on file so idk how to buy time card and other expansions too. I heard if you buy each expansion seperated on the old lotro market http://store.turbine.com/store/turbi...oryID.58516200 you will get the code, but on new market, it will go straight into your account. But I want to buy the expansion quad pack, and it only available on the new market. Any help pls?
    Last edited by Hiritier; Oct 01 2013 at 01:23 AM.

You have to contact Turbine Account Management to use the "Buy a Gift" program. You will need the account name you make the gift to and the payment method information that you want to use.
    Unless stated otherwise, all content in this post is My Personal Opinion.