We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Congratulations on rank 13 Arrikluk

To someone who has been by my side through some of the toughest times I could have imagined. Arrik, you have been the best person I could have ever imagined meeting in a game. Your desire to win, your colourful language, your absolute insistence that we can all do better has made a lot of us much better players. I am proud to call you my friend, I am proud to call you one of my very best friends and proud to have fought beside you and against you for 3 years. Congratulations to one of the very best players LOTRO has and to one of the very best people I have <3
    "I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

Congrats

Quote Originally Posted by Nimfae View Post
    your colourful language
    ::giggle::

Grants my friend. I apologize for my horrible spelling but I'm in a bar and some what intoxicated but I'm dry to say I missed this. You have made this game more fun and worthwhile for me then it should have and I wouldn't have wanted to share the great fights and fun times we've had with anyone else. Grants on your second rank 13 before I hit rank 12 on my captain. So congrats again to my brother in arms and one of the few I will always stand and fight side by side with.

Your frined ,

Lleo the Lion of lotro
    [url=http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/index.php][img]http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/lotro/1/3/0/9/2/113092BkZKN.png[/img][/url]

grats beard, couldn't imagine anyone else without a soul i would rather run with! ......colorful language, epicly put Nim
    [img]http://i521.photobucket.com/albums/w334/jrhodes19/saxifae_zpsd8985fca.jpg[/img]

Gratz Arrik <3
    Bregnagra - Ashkoz - Kulurien ~ Formerly of Brandywine

Grats Arrik
    Bunnytail |Terminus Venatus Triumphus
    Mihiraa | Shock and Awe | Gladden
    Original Challenger of Saruman
    Original Challenger of Gothmog

Once upon a time in a land far away there was a young boy. His family was poor, living in a small town. One day the lord of the land organised a feast to celebrate his daughter's wedding to a Knight. As the celebrations were taking place, lords and other wealthy people were offering their tributes and gifts to the young girl and her new husband.

The boy, being the son of the Lord's housekeeper was tasked with announcing the names of those people. The list was long, containing many great names followed by fancy titles.

When the names finally came to an end the sun was long gone from the sky and torches took its place. The Lord of the land stood up, ready to announce that the feast was about to start. Only then, a short man bearing a big beard came up front and challenged the knight to a duel in front of everybody. The lord was furious and commanded the guards to arrest the stranger and throw him in the dungeons. The Knight though did not want to be dishonored by some peasant so he begged the lord to grant him his permission to fight the stranger. Given the fact that the lord was a knight himself during his youth he ordered the guards to release the stranger and return him his sword. The two men were put in a big cage where duels were taking place from as long as men could recall.

The cage was located in the middle of the Castle's Courtyard, behind the Tavern called Starbucks. The fighting rules were simple, both men had to fight naked, armed with nothing but their sword.

As the lord gave his sign for the fight to start the young boy was shocked watching those two bearded men fight each other. The knight was bigger than the stranger, with greater muscles and more weight than the short man. On the other hand though the stranger, granted his small size, was more swift with both his feet and arms. Both opponents were fierce, unleashing ferocious blows giving the crowd a phenomenal, unexpected spectical. Noone could tell who the winner would be, up untill the middle of the fight when the Knight landed a heavy hit on the stranger. The man managed to parry but his blade failed to withstand the force of the attack and was shattered in hundreds of shards. Only then, the stranger fell to his knees and surrendered to the knight.

The knight asked him to reveal his identity and explain why he wanted to kill him. The short man stood up, only now he seemed to be less short, almost as tall as the Knight. His face characteristics were less rough now and a big smile was carved in his face. The stranger explained that this was his wedding gift to his friend and brother-in-arms, a good old fashioned 1v1 in the cage, behind starbucks at 2am. The Knight's face was pale, as he realised that he almost killed his best friend and new wife's brother but then he recalled that this was his way of doing things, and could not help himself but laugh. Moments later, they were both sitting at the table next to the bride and lord drinking and laughing as the feast began.

Later that night the young boy could not sleep. His thoughts were still wandering around the fight, it was then when he decided to put the pen aside and become a knight and hope that one day he would be worthy to 1v1 in the cage!

GRATS ARRIK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!
    Brandywine: Aurn r13 Guardian / Eurn r10 Reaver, Eyebrowjoe r9 Blackarrow, Zoulapi r9 Warg, Aurney r7 Warleader
    Elendilmir: Ellada r6 Guardian / Elgreco r10 Reaver, Eurn r6 Blackarrow, Yurn r6 Warg
    [b]Acta Non Verba / Stainless[/b]

Grats Arrik. I always enjoy being in your raids.
    [SIZE=1]
    [/SIZE]

Gratz arrik. It doesn't end here. Looking forward to more of the lagless rvr.

-Leg the RK
    Legendas the Rune-keeper.
    Commander of the Ettenmoors
    Officer, Brotherhood of the Shadow

Grats Arrik . Great raid leader.

~the guy with the voice

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6-SkBIxElE
    Ridduk R14 WL
    Brandywine

Grats on the rank Arrik, you're a great player and leader. You definitely make the moors more interesting, keep it up!
    [COLOR=#800080][B][SIZE=1]Second Marshall Adanelriel Willbreaker,[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#999999][B][SIZE=1] Mistress Over Fear[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#008000][B][SIZE=1] and lover of bog-lurkers[/SIZE][/B].[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#a52a2a][SIZE=1][B][SIZE=1]~Adan - Incendiary Expert[/SIZE][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Gratz, Arrik. Well done.
    Jeffaman-Guarding Hobbit Jeffro-Burgling Hobbit Tinulaurien-Elf Lore Master Cephus-Champion of Men Lilnooblet-Hunting Hobbit Jeffrandir-Snooty Elf Rune-keeper- All of Brandywine
    Long live the halflings! Praise them with great praise!
    RIP Nidor - Brandywine's bravest warrior

Congratulations my friend, I would have written something spectacular, but Aurney took the cake on the greatest reply to this thread. Looking forward to raiding with you more.

-Charlotte
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/03202010000535fc5/signature.png]Charlottesrevenge[/charsig]

love ya bro this thread needs more pictures...

[color=red]Soleus vs Zergs [B][/B][url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbYkH5D6Y_Q](Best Clips)[/url][/color]
    [color=Black]Retired[/color]